Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
You keep saying this. I too recently passed a background check and I know I've been guilty of all kinds of legally and/or morally shady behaviours. That doesn't prove anything.
But it does. He has accused me of harassing nurses at a hospital and calling their public line 100s of time. I'd be in jail for that, dude. That would show up on a background check.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
Why are you so angry all the time if you're winning so hard? Anyway, I'm celebrating YBZ's success with a good book without drama cuz that's a cultural achievement worth considering. In no way do you have to "well acktually I'm better" to try to diminish someone who's in theory your friend.

Clout chasing Ya Boi Zack after even Capn Cummings told you to fuck off is a long shot, but at least it's funny.

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
Both of those old ladies should get a life, and stop telling this 21 year old not to laugh at their internet antics. Their internet antics are laughable.

Everyone should have the opportunity to make a go of working in comics, if they really want to.
Both of those old ladies should get a life, and stop telling this 21 year old not to laugh at their internet antics. Their internet antics are laughable.

Everyone should have the opportunity to make a go of working in comics, if they really want to.
You’re the biggest joke and lol cow on the net and cry at any perceive slight so shut up. You think everyone conspiring against you in reality none cares about you. The only do call friends you have left are just there to use you to get your platform. So keep crying clown

TESTEFY-HD

MOST HATED, Yet listened to in #COMICSGATE
Person of Interest
I asked Liam to please remove the strikes and to stop trying to issue strikes to YouTube channels.

He told me I could only be asking him that because I don't know the whole story or don't care. And both of those things are definitely true.
He then told me that in order to ask him to remove the strikes, I must believe that the "heinous shit" Nasser and Co did to Liam were justifiable.

I told him that it wasn't fair to remove someone's livelihood out of anger.

He told me that he's not doing this out of anger, and that nobody is listening to him about what is actually going on.

I asked him why he was issuing fake copyright strikes.

He advised me that they weren't fake, and he would like to sit down with me for a one on one discussion to tell me everything. He isn't interested in handling this publicly. It will be handled in a courtroom.

I told him he didn't see to be handling anything in a courtroom. He was simply administering punishments to his critics. I told him I wouldn't discuss anything with him until he removed all strikes, and if he didn't do so, he would become nonexistent to me.

He wrote me a long monologue about me choosing to "throw him under the bus" and how he only wants to be my friend and support me. He said he is acting under the advisement of the youTube partner program and his attorney, and that Nasser is under review, has been for months, and will lose his channel like SWC did.

In fact, strangely, he told me that Nasser's channel is already gone, and he will not be permitted to stream or appear on the platform for his involvement in harassment, bullying and defamation. He underscored this by telling me that even if he removed the strikes, "he is done." Nasser is a "cruel sociopath, a stalker, a criminal and a thief."

He went on to bemoan my not defending him in the past, and blamed me for "pushing him to these extremes."

He closed out by promising not to contact me again, asking me to pray about it, and then contact him to talk it out when I'm ready. "Two mates."
Thank You @FROG , for finally making a stand against Liam.

I know you dislike me, but I am still a supporter of you. I am still trying to get Mike to join CG. I am tired of being stuck behind the gate.

Congrats on your Quarter of a million dollars you made in 1 day. It is beyond respectable

Last edited:
But it does. He has accused me of harassing nurses at a hospital and calling their public line 100s of time. I'd be in jail for that, dude. That would show up on a background check.
Liam has unwittingly become the biggest heel in CG, if you play this right you can possibly redeem yourself of the slander and be accepted back into the fold.

A good Jiu-Jitsu Master will use his opponents own move against him and defeat him.

liam gray in the comments section of a recent stream says he plans to take me to court.

good luck bruh.
Screenshot_2020-11-30 Laugh at Liam #1 Its Cool to Hate - YouTube.png

Screenshot_20201130-115133_Samsung Internet.jpg
Many War Campaign members liked this tweet. Birds of a gay ops feather flock together.

He says he doesn't take orders but he likes to issue them. He went from having a show about CG drama to being the center of it.

I asked Liam to please remove the strikes and to stop trying to issue strikes to YouTube channels.

He told me I could only be asking him that because I don't know the whole story or don't care. And both of those things are definitely true.
He then told me that in order to ask him to remove the strikes, I must believe that the "heinous shit" Nasser and Co did to Liam were justifiable.

I told him that it wasn't fair to remove someone's livelihood out of anger.

He told me that he's not doing this out of anger, and that nobody is listening to him about what is actually going on.

I asked him why he was issuing fake copyright strikes.

He advised me that they weren't fake, and he would like to sit down with me for a one on one discussion to tell me everything. He isn't interested in handling this publicly. It will be handled in a courtroom.

I told him he didn't see to be handling anything in a courtroom. He was simply administering punishments to his critics. I told him I wouldn't discuss anything with him until he removed all strikes, and if he didn't do so, he would become nonexistent to me.

He wrote me a long monologue about me choosing to "throw him under the bus" and how he only wants to be my friend and support me. He said he is acting under the advisement of the youTube partner program and his attorney, and that Nasser is under review, has been for months, and will lose his channel like SWC did.

In fact, strangely, he told me that Nasser's channel is already gone, and he will not be permitted to stream or appear on the platform for his involvement in harassment, bullying and defamation. He underscored this by telling me that even if he removed the strikes, "he is done." Nasser is a "cruel sociopath, a stalker, a criminal and a thief."

He went on to bemoan my not defending him in the past, and blamed me for "pushing him to these extremes."

He closed out by promising not to contact me again, asking me to pray about it, and then contact him to talk it out when I'm ready. "Two mates."
Liam is absolutely insane. He's so furious that his channel was struck over a Stan Lee impersonation. He's using that to justify all of his actions. The best thing you can do is refund the book and block the retard.

Liam will never listen to reason and is a true lolcow. He's the epitome of a internet tough guy and keyboard warrior. You should make it very clear to him you don't know him and he's not your friend otherwise he will continue to use his association with you to promote himself.

Liam compares himself to Stan Lee in his campaign summary. He's a cow. He thrives on negative attention and pity. Many cows are popular and have a personal army of asskissers. You can war with Liam and feed him the drama he craves to spur his paypigs to buy more copies of his gay book or completely ignore him.
Remember when Mailbox Matt accused you of gay ops with his miscarriage bullshit? Or when fatty matty set up a gofundme because his mailbox blew over in the rain? These faggots have zero shame.

Liam is currently using ANOTHER dead dog to gain pity points to sell his stupid book. If you call him out on it he'll start an autistic slap fight.

liam gray in the comments section of a recent stream says he plans to take me to court.

good luck bruh.
View attachment 1758120

FROG

Ethan van Sciver

I know you dislike me, but I am still a supporter of you. I am still trying to get Mike to join CG. I am tired of being stuck behind the gate.

Congrats on your Quarter of a million dollars you made in 1 day. It is beyond respectable
Smiller IS ComicsGate whether he likes it or not.

To him, "joining CG" means showing up on my channel, and I've changed my mind about allowing that. I don't like Mike and it's mutual.

He's gotta do his thing. Just leave him be.

The three of you should get a motel room close to your favorite pizza place and fuck already.

There's gay. There's Elton John. And then there's the EVS, Nasser and Liam triangle.

Faggotry beyond comprehension.

made for each other.gif

Last edited:

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
@NasserRabadi13 Liam is the one guilty of everything he's accusing you of doing and he is actually hurting your business by striking your channel and slandering you.

It seems like you could counter sue him, I don't know, I'm not a lawyer, but it seems like a grave sense of injustice is going on here.
Agreed, at this point Liam doesn't even try and hide the fact that he is trying to damage Nasser's business and reputation. The allegations Liam makes against Nasser are clearly false from the evidence that Nasser has posted, however we have clear evidence of Liam lying about Nasser's character in attempt to destroy his relationship with his potential customers. Then there is the issuing of the false copyright strike to stifle Nassers promotion efforts during a campaign and issuing Ethan an ultimatum that it's "me or Nasser" when it comes to Comicsgate.

The funny thing is Nasser is protected under the 1st amendment if Liam ever does try to take him to court, while Liam located in Australia is not. Australia and the UK have very similar and strong defamation laws and at this point it would be quite easy to prove that Liam has deliberately lied about Nasser in an attempt to damage his business. Nasser could even point to the amounts raised previously on Stardust and Trixie Cain and then point to the massive shortfall on his recent campaigns and attribute it to slander that Liam is deliberately spreading via social media about him.

You’re the biggest joke and lol cow on the net and cry at any perceive slight so shut up. You think everyone conspiring against you in reality none cares about you. The only do call friends you have left are just there to use you to get your platform. So keep crying clown
You double quote-replied me. How mad are you right now?
It tends to save time if you are replying to a person(s) to pool quotes to gather.

Ethan isn't even the biggest lol cow in CG. TUG, YF, Liam.

Not necessarily. It's a stupid thing of him to accuse you. Background checks wouldn't find anything if there isn't a record, unless your doing a deep dive. Depends who did the check, don't tell me or anyone either kid.

Why are you so angry all the time if you're winning so hard? Anyway, I'm celebrating YBZ's success with a good book without drama cuz that's a cultural achievement worth considering. In no way do you have to "well acktually I'm better" to try to diminish someone who's in theory your friend.

Because some people are supernaturally obnoxious to others? Liam's existence is a good argument.

Richard's failure to sell absent Ethan's assistance is well documented and fact on this thread.

Kudos to Ethan. I considered backing, but Cecil's writing it so pass. Maybe next time Frogman.

Speaking of. @FROG you took down a snore stream with Richard. Hopefully you busted his balls to set him back on track.

Agreed, at this point Liam doesn't even try and hide the fact that he is trying to damage Nasser's business and reputation. The allegations Liam makes against Nasser are clearly false from the evidence that Nasser has posted, however we have clear evidence of Liam lying about Nasser's character in attempt to destroy his relationship with his potential customers. Then there is the issuing of the false copyright strike to stifle Nassers promotion efforts during a campaign and issuing Ethan an ultimatum that it's "me or Nasser" when it comes to Comicsgate.

The funny thing is Nasser is protected under the 1st amendment if Liam ever does try to take him to court, while Liam located in Australia is not. Australia and the UK have very similar and strong defamation laws and at this point it would be quite easy to prove that Liam has deliberately lied about Nasser in an attempt to damage his business. Nasser could even point to the amounts raised previously on Stardust and Trixie Cain and then point to the massive shortfall on his recent campaigns and attribute it to slander that Liam is deliberately spreading via social media about him.
Still not sure it'd be worth the money at this point. Not unless it was financed via GoFundme. Nassardon'tdothat.

Apparently micah discovered I held a gun to Vic's head to make him draw our book 😓

View attachment 1758266
I was the one Micah was responding too, I didn't like how arrogant he was acting and decided to do a little light trolling.

I hit Leedle with meme knowing at some point he would try to White Knight for her. He didn't even bother addressing the issue and went straight to the anti-Nasser talking points. Vic King had to put man-tits in his place.
1606766178632.png
1606601404248.png
1606766246975.png
1606766289395.png