Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
There's no proof that running your campaign across two platforms isn't just splitting your funding. Even Doug TenNapel realizes this, which is why he offers different perks on each platform. Most CGers don't want to give money to Black Lives Matter activists, so we don't use KickStarter.

"Normal ass people" want to know where to input their credit card info, as you say. One platform, which we promote, makes that question easier. Creating confusion about where you should purchase is a problem. Using both, as TenNapel does, might cause confusion, unless you're offering an Exclusive Leather Bound perk on one campaign launched a few weeks after the other one closes.

Ya Boi Zack is making things his audience isn't asking for, but that he wants to make. His numbers are predictably going down, as he finds the customers that just want whatever it is he makes, rather than the more commercial JAWBREAKERS stuff I personally hear most people clamoring for.

Tim Lim stopped making Trump and bunny shit, and started making more commercial manga boobie books. His numbers will increase, because KAMEN AMERICA is a far easier sell. This is why I suggested CGers stop making gay Trump comics three years ago. Glad he finally caught on.
Triple post spergout. Another example of "rules for thee not for me" though as I understand it the mods are a little more flexible with cows doing this shit especially when confined to their own thread.

I've said it before and took my neg rates but both you and Richard are massive fags and the funniest thing about CG is when people gay op you nerds. From Melissa Morgue to Renfamous anyone who goes above and beyond the call of duty to punch you in the doo doo puss is doing God's work. I'm waiting on the day someone pulls a drive by on you or Richard's house with an unloaded gun screaming 'April fools' on Hitlers birthday.

Because...

You're 100% right! People in CG hate that Nigger lives matter SJW bullshit. Which is why you and fellow jersey shore sleazebag Nick Barruci of Dynamite comics got the shocker when everyone realized you were shitting on Vox Day while paying for antifa bail bonds and promoting nigger chimpouts.

Ask Nick Barruci what he thinks of BLM. You were too busy hooking up your buddies with quid pro quo Dynamite gigs and screwing over your critics and missed the forest for the trees.

Anyone who associates with you gets doxed. That's not a threat, it's not blackmail it's a promise and people will never get tired of punching you in your fat fucking clown face.

"Don't use kickstarter guys an Asian chink slant eyed sjw works there!"

"Dynamite comics? Nick Barruci? They are baaaaaased fam. Everyone should do business with them in fact here's nicks private number, the blm stuff? Don't worry about it"

Which side of your mouth are you talking out of? Jesus Christ you lie about everything dude.

Again, the bunny and Trump shit had something to do with Brett R Smith being a greedy faggot and claiming copyright. Smith also charges way more to color than normal because of his "connections". I get this info by way of someone in my DM's trying to get me to dox for them. Dunno if it's true but most of it can at least be semi-corroborated by looking at the timeline and people dropping Brett like a bad habit all around the same time.

It was NOT because of anything you said but because of Smith holding books hostage. The claim claims Tim and Mark were never paid for their work. I can't verify that and I don't really care other than to say it wasn't your dumb comments. The only people your words inspire are wackos like Richard Meyer to go after homosexual disbarred and disgraced lawyers like that hulk fan who wanted your dick on Facebook and started "war campaign alpha testing".

You never learned that even a big piece of shit like Alfie Norris would forever dog you. Everyone you've ever fucked continues to screw you back for years. I can't imagine being such a stupid fuck that you keep guys like TUG close and then act surprised when you have to deal with some crazy shit.

One of the primary traits of a lolcow is they never learn from their mistakes. For that and so much more, I salute you. You bring me laughs almost every day just not for telling jokes, but for being one.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're 100% right! People in CG hate that Nigger lives matter SJW bullshit. Which is why you and fellow jersey shore sleazebag Nick Barruci of Dynamite comics got the shocker when everyone realized you were shitting on Vox Day while paying for antifa bail bonds and promoting nigger chimpouts.
Wait what? @FROG was paying bail bonds for Antifa? Fucking why?

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net

He was paying antifa bail bonds in exchange for Vampirella licenses. Ethan bought rioters out of jail and in return Dynamite would allow a CG person approved by Ethan to do a cover for a 12 year old comic reprint.

The list of people Ethan paid off this way is long, and was done primarily to give them income in between crowdfunds. Anna the star wars slut made thousands off of the scam, then paypiggons bought the original art for thousands more (see dox).

The scheme worked until employees of Dynamite quit over Cecil and Donal "pizza cuckhold" DE-LAYED getting a cover. When the SJW's quit they blew the whistle on how Nick and Ethan had a secret arrangement to launder payments through Dynamite then sell the original art at auction on youtube.

This goes back to Richard Meyer running gay ops by proxy through paypiggons who takes marching orders from EVS. When Dynamite employees revolted and paypiggons got doxed here it threw a huge wrench into the machine.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was paying antifa bail bonds in exchange for Vampirella licenses.
1620564316270.png

I can't even begin to understand the insanity of what I just read. How does Antifa bail bonds yield Vampirella licensing?
Ethan bought rioters out of jail and in return Dynamite would allow a CG person approved by Ethan to do a cover for a 12 year old comic reprint.
This is literally the dumbest pig shit I ever read, he spent all that money just to do a front cover of a reprint? He didn't even get a license to do his own comic of Vampirella?
The list of people Ethan paid off this way is long, and was done primarily to give them income in between crowdfunds. Anna the star wars shut made thousands off of the scam, then paypiggons bought the original art for thousands more (see dox).

The scheme worked until employees of Dynamite quit over Cecil and Donal "pizza cuckhold" DE-LAYED getting a cover. When the SJW's quit they blew the whistle on how Nick and Ethan had a secret arrangement to launder payments through Dynamite then sell the original art at auction on youtube.
Absolutely nothing about this makes sense to me at all whatsoever. Why would you do some stupid shady shit when you could make lots more money by doing honest work on your own IP? Wasn't Cyberfrogs successful?
This goes back to Richard Meyer running gay ops by proxy through paypiggons who takes marching orders from EVS. When Dynamite employees revolted and paypiggons got doxed here it threw a huge wrench into the machine.
1620565027049.png

You mean to tell me that Ya Boy Zach was in cahoots with SJWs all along?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was paying antifa bail bonds in exchange for Vampirella licenses. Ethan bought rioters out of jail and in return Dynamite would allow a CG person approved by Ethan to do a cover for a 12 year old comic reprint.

The list of people Ethan paid off this way is long, and was done primarily to give them income in between crowdfunds. Anna the star wars slut made thousands off of the scam, then paypiggons bought the original art for thousands more (see dox).

I think I missed this...

When did this happen, and can you link me to where I can read this. Because if true that's fucking amazing and this movement is even gayer and deader than Goobergate.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
I think I missed this...

When did this happen, and can you link me to where I can read this. Because if true that's fucking amazing and this movement is even gayer and deader than Goobergate.
It happened last July. Ethan was in talks to release Cyberfrog to the direct market through Dynamite sometime in 2018, and was making significant progress with the scheme by releasing a vampirella themed box.

EVS needed a way to pay off Anna, who was funneling piggies from the Menace Fagdom when he was pretending to care about Star Wars after a bunch of his gay ops got foiled. Ethan called his boy Nick Barruci and suddenly Dynamite "reached out" to Anna. This was to keep Ethans hands clean and allow Anna to capitalize off the death of her whore sister when she an-heroed lol.

Long story short it blew up July 2020 when Dynamite cancelled Cecil's cover, which was meant to pay Cecil because Delay couldn't finish Brutas, refused to pay Nasser, and "Cash Grab" had no end in sight. EVS's gay op against Tim Lim and Nerkish failed to generate any revenue, and by this time Anna's cheque had already cleared.

The gist of the scam was this, do Ethan's dirty work and get awarded a vampirella license. Draw the reprint (from 2008) cover, get paid in 30 days.

It cost Dynamite nothing and gave hard line CGers loyal to Ethan the air of legitimacy. Keep in mind both EVS and Dynamite had strong incentive to memory hole this so it got deleted from both sides. The Cecil debacle led to massive staff departures and loss of D.M. revenue for Dynamite and caused tens of thousands of dollars in refunds and lost sales for Billy Tucci's "Miss fury", which WAS on track to break 200k.

After Tucci got butt fucked they launched another project with him a few weeks later that barely beat the Mindy Wheeler cover. Dynamite's crowdfunds have been steadily declining ever since.

Ethan WILL lie about this.

Here's Barruci's latest crowdfund. Biden X Dynamite.
xg6e8yixbcvrjet9fj3q.jpg

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2155330
I can't even begin to understand the insanity of what I just read. How does Antifa bail bonds yield Vampirella licensing?

This is literally the dumbest pig shit I ever read, he spent all that money just to do a front cover of a reprint? He didn't even get a license to do his own comic of Vampirella?

Absolutely nothing about this makes sense to me at all whatsoever. Why would you do some stupid shady shit when you could make lots more money by doing honest work on your own IP? Wasn't Cyberfrogs successful?

View attachment 2155345
You mean to tell me that Ya Boy Zach was in cahoots with SJWs all along?

I think I missed this...

It's all bullshit because Analog likes to be overdramatic in his drive for negrates which why I mostly ignore his posts in this thread.

Any shit that Dynamite did with Antifa or BLM was over EVS's head since a lot of comic companies were also doing it. It's not like Nick called him up and said "Hey, we're bailing out Antifa, pay up." At best any licensing EVS paid for could be considered paying for that nonsense in the same sense someone could say buying stuff made in China probably makes you a fan of slave labor. EVS didn't pay for the other guys, Dynamite saw youtube personalities were ripe for the picking when it came to grifting for some overpriced covers and wanted in on the action.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you don't have anything to link for me to skim and verify. Got it, CG is just standard dead and full of faggots, not ultra dead and full of faggots.
It's all bullshit because Analog likes to be overdramatic in his drive for negrates which why I mostly ignore his posts in this thread.

Any shit that Dynamite did with Antifa or BLM was over EVS's head since a lot of comic companies were also doing it. It's not like Nick called him up and said "Hey, we're bailing out Antifa, pay up." At best any licensing EVS paid for could be considered paying for that nonsense in the same sense someone could say buying stuff made in China probably makes you a fan of slave labor. EVS didn't pay for the other guys, Dynamite saw youtube personalities were ripe for the picking when it came to grifting for some overpriced covers and wanted in on the action.
Ah, so they just pulled your average hipster who buys blood diamond I-phones. That's so minor compared to just defending garbage that they mock that it's a nothing burger.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
So you don't have anything to link for me to skim and verify. Got it, CG is just standard dead and full of faggots, not ultra dead and full of faggots.

Ah, so they just pulled your average hipster who buys blood diamond I-phones. That's so minor compared to just defending garbage that they mock that it's a nothing burger.
I'm not stopping you from googling it yourself or typing it into the search bar here on the farms.

I don't get anywhere near the negrates I want, probably because with Ethan it's so hard to tell the difference between a truth and a lie, that's on him. If he wasn't such a bag of shit surrounded by shit then people wouldn't say "you know, that's entirely plausible". His reputation is so bad you can say almost anything about him and it will ring possibly true. I heard he once raped a man behind a pizza place. False? I dunno I'm not so sure.

Does buying Chinese slave labor products support slavery? Yeah. It does. That's why North Korean, Cuban, and Iranian products are all banned. Giving money to a known wacko supports them. I don't know if you follow the DSP board but people giving Phil money is the main theme.

I don't hate Ethan, but I have to try to make posts at least a little humorous. This thread should be funny. He's alright in the sense he's not a bad guy. Guys like Slick Jimmy are fucking disgusting it makes me sick. Doll fucking pedo piece of shit. Ethan makes me laugh, he really doesn't take this shit to heart at least I hope not. You won't see me post in most "evil" threads because I don't find it funny at all but getting MATI stickers here is a jolly good time.

Lol that's racist.
Screenshot_20210509-105223_Twitter.jpg

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
He constantly sabotaged me with gay ops
The former Caesar of the biggest gayops group in indy comics history whining about the little Asian dude leaking DMs is so precious.

Don't ever change FROG.

I don't care about Tim Lim or his comics now,
Your MANY defensive posts and butt hurt comments over the space of an hour would indicate otherwise.

Tim spent years poisoning my name to anyone who would listen to him.
Tim spent the last three years avoiding talking about you, putting out 10 pages to your 1 and you spent the time since your spat reeing about him here and on Twitter to anyone who'd listen.

@WhimsicalTrolli hit the nail on the head with the pot/kettle comment.

If I was involved in any of it, it would have come out by now.
Straight gas-lighting. "I wasn't aware WarCampaign was my personal hit squad for 3 whole years despite everyone else knowing. Please believe me."

How stupid would a guy have to be to not know?

He's just joined the six figure club, added up over two platforms, after three or four years of crowdfunding. He's on Sweetcast's track for success, essentially, and Clint is a nicer guy.
It's always fun to watch when Ethan gets upset and starts double/triple posting defensive shit like crazy down playing the success of people he hates to protect his ego.

Thank you FROG, your my favorite CG sperg.

I only say "debatable" because there's no real way to disprove Newman's conjecture that Vox Day was surreptitiously eliminated to help cover tracks for the grand conspiracy against Tim Lim.
Speculation, not "conjecture". When I'm confident of a theory I make it clear and when I speculate I don't assert it as fact.

Because he doesn't give a shit about "beating the SJW's" when he can make a few extra bucks. Ethan's like that prison bitch who gets Nazi tatts but still takes it in the ass from the Nation of Islam if there's a pack of menthol Marlboros in it for him.

It's why he tried to cancel James Gunn, Doug TenNaple and Mike Miller using straight SJW tactics and talking points.

FROG is a massive sperged out fag at heart. But he gets a pass from morons because he worked on his radio voice and he knows how to talk the talk.

It is pretty funny though.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize I had not checked out this thread's last twenty pages.
As such, here's my takes:
- @PocketJacks You're still a sad, little cuck that keeps digging your own grave deeper. Keep going. Maybe you'll reach @Tyne's level.
- Richard Meyer, 499 is not the hill to die on. You REALLY should remember what brought you the most backers and concentrate on the Jawbreakers franchise. 499 is the straw that broke the camel's back for your "experiments" you started with Pandemic. Instead of creating that flurry of lesser comics, you should have fulfilled The Expendables and Jawbreakers: Grand Bizarre first before launching anything else. You would have at least saved some good faith with the backers that have supported you since Jawbreakers: Lost Souls. It's sad to see him like this. I should remind everyone that Meyer announced 499 just days before settling his lawsuit with Waid and the book will be a testament to how much of the criticisms and values 2017 YBZ had were seemingly tossed aside for this... thing.
I may pick up any future Jawbreakers book, I will not back any other of Meyer's books if he continues making slop like this.
- @FROG Nice update on Starblades.
- @MarvinTheParanoidAndroid Welcome back to the thread. Here's a couple of directories I've posted in this thread you may need to bookmark for future use:
People that are involved one or another with ComicsGate and have accounts here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/comicsgate.38138/page-1185#post-7663711
Figures in ComicsGate that have lolcow threads already: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/comicsgate.38138/page-686#post-5454926
- @Analog Devolved I know you hate @FROG, but don't be a faggot and throw around unverified information. That's gay and you should feel gay.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net

Man, there was a time I'd rub my hands together in glee when a thread I followed jumped a bunch of pages because clearly something juicy must have happened.
When the comicsgate thread does that, I just sigh and wonder how much a-logging and autism I'll have to wade through to get to an interesting post from Dongs or Smug.

Zack has an update, and get a load of the final sentences. If he thinks 499 is the greatest thing he's ever created, he's lost his damn mind and it is a testament to how he truly feels about his Jawbreakers series. @FROG should make him an offer on the franchise and see if Zack will sell it, he obviously has no deep love for it and right now it is a wasted IP that has yet to live up to It's full potential and never will as long as Zack owns it.499print.jpeg

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Man, there was a time I'd rub my hands together in glee when a thread I followed jumped a bunch of pages because clearly something juicy must have happened.
When the comicsgate thread does that, I just sigh and wonder how much a-logging and autism I'll have to wade through to get to an interesting post from Dongs or Smug.

Learn to use the search function.

Unless you just like to post about sighing.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zack has an update, and get a load of the final sentences. If he thinks 499 is the greatest thing he's ever created, he's lost his damn mind and it is a testament to how he truly feels about his Jawbreakers series. @FROG should make him an offer on the franchise and see if Zack will sell it, he obviously has no deep love for it and right now it is a wasted IP that has yet to live up to It's full potential and never will as long as Zack owns it.View attachment 2156090
What the actual fuck? Is there a gun to his head? Did he start huffing paint? How did I end up in this timeline?

Miniluv

kiwifarms.net
Zack has an update, and get a load of the final sentences. If he thinks 499 is the greatest thing he's ever created, he's lost his damn mind and it is a testament to how he truly feels about his Jawbreakers series. @FROG should make him an offer on the franchise and see if Zack will sell it, he obviously has no deep love for it and right now it is a wasted IP that has yet to live up to It's full potential and never will as long as Zack owns it.View attachment 2156090

"Best thing Zack has ever created" doesn't seem to be that high of a bar.

Selling Jawbreakers would probably be a good move for him and his backers. He can rid himself of the terrible burden of producing a well-received, popular, lucrative comic series and the backers can actually get the books they've paid for in a reasonable time frame without having to listen to him ramble on promoting ugly books with shitty concepts nobody but Zack gives a fuck about.

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
You ALWAYS say the new book is your best book. If you didn't, why would people back it or look forward to it or care?