Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200602-171339_Twitter.jpg
Why is it happening? Because his mentions are blowing up with retarded bullshit. You faggots had one chance to unfuck yourselves with the black dragon nonsense. You got everyone's attention and instead of 187ing EVS or posting nudes you did a gay as fuck bait and switch to promote your lame ass vestige comic.

@FROG is on a mega blocking spree and looks like he's lost about 200 followers this week. To his credit he has stayed on the topic of comics and hasn't delved into BLM virtue signaling like every other comics politard.

Ninja'd by @cow-wannabe but here's another manofs3x memefail.
Screenshot_20200602-171403_Twitter.jpg
Someone said the other day War Campaign doesn't meme peoples wives and yet here we are. It's not even funny and makes no sense.

Manofs3x you should have pasted the king head over Ethan's face. Ffs you guys are slipping.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1344442
Lmao, looks like Doug pissed off the WOKE rioters tonight.
View attachment 1344450
Looks like it started with a hot take from an account with 200 followers.
As Ethan says, monetize your haters. BFB2 is taking off.
It started when a guy posted a selfie in defiance of the "no selfie" thing going on today to honor the riots and looting.

EZiDIhhWsAMTzES.jpg

This attention could do more to hurt his EWJ license than anything Frog could ever dream of. Doug is getting crucified on Twitter.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
These clowns are so boring. Where's Nerkish when you need him? Is he still alive?
Nerkish's show is funny as hell but they're rare. Last one was 2 months ago.

View attachment 1344442
View attachment 1344450
Smart move by Doug. He's gonna get some clout and new fans by stating the obvious.

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
No one is going to listen to the cancel culture terrorists burning the country down.

Smart move by Doug. He's gonna get some clout and new fans by stating the obvious.
The difference between what Doug is doing and virtue signaling, noone has anything to lose by virtue signaling. And he's doing it on a platform run by people that support the terrorist BLM and Anti-FA attacks.

The soytard leftists support BLM mainly out of fear, especially after the past week when the terrorist group was openly trapping children into buildings and setting them on fire.

The lefty creators, writers, artists, musicians, performers (screaming into a mic?) rely on the indoctrinated members of the terrorist factions for financial support. They are in charge of who gets employed in pedo wood, they blindly buy products based on shared politics with the creators (sounds familiar, but on a larger scale). Not just consumers, the communists have invaded government institutions and academia. They can direct grants to "art" as long as the creators appease them.

How do you think something like this is allowed to continue? No one pays for it, but everyone pays for it. Tax dollars that are stolen from citizens or jacked tuition is coopted into these things that nobody wants.

STOP FUNDING THE ARTS

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this isn't the Weeb War thread and Preston can suck his ex's dildo, but they aren't wrong. All that money for a 'slam dunk case' and it got tossed out before it even started.
To be fair, it was always going to head to the appeals court (had Chupp ruled the other way, do you honestly think the defendants weren't going to appeal? Hell, MoRon's already cross-appealing).
But, this is getting off-topic.

Dean aka DA Talks is supposed to interview Doug TenNappel.
I thought it was tonight, but apparently it is going to be on Thursday?
Alright, then.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Good for Doug.

Agree with him or not he's been consistent about where he stands and he hasn't treated his customers like paypigs. No one backing Doug to "own the libs" is going to receive their product and regret the purchase based on value or him waffling to appeal to a bigger audience.

If FROG had done the same I might be backing his second book right now.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1343444
So the total donation will be 5.27usd?

And some other hot takes by Zainab Akhtar, the slayer of whitewashed comics convention.
View attachment 1343450

My tiny communist brain just can't wrap itself around the virtue signaling.
Nice find! I've been swept up in the internal drama of CG I keep forgetting there's a bunch of crazy SJWs out there who are just as willing to make fools of themselves. Given the shutdown from Corona-chan and the rioter's burning down businesses, I can't see those webstore sales being too significant, Black Mask is pretty obscure as it is.
ImNotTyler peaced out of WC according to the WC Dlivestream

You know, I had my doubts never having made a comic book and all. But now that you put it this way I could be the next Cecil, except make something good.
ImNotTyler ditched WC too? I had watched part of the #BLACKDRAGON stream until it literally put me to sleep some time after Gat was ranting like a sped. I remember Tyler's icon being in the stream but can't remember him talking.

Given the quality of your posts on these here Kiwifarms, I'd sooner back a comic by you good sir, over most Comicsgaters.
@Smug Freiza Wow, without their Caesar, WC is breaking up faster than the titanic. pity that Frog didn't do it sooner.
Thread theme.
These clowns are so boring. Where's Nerkish when you need him? Is he still alive?
He still is producing content there's his NERKISH TONIGHT channel which follows current events, news and politics. There's also he's regular NERKISH channel which focuses more on pop culture roasts. Just recently he brought back his cringe/cancer-cast streams over on Dlive.
View attachment 1344442
View attachment 1344450
Doug still fighting the good fight and getting himself into trouble, looks like there was an uptick on his campaign, so good for him.

SWC dethroned me in quality of Liam's paranoia vid. I guess my phone recording is now useless. :'(
I'm still grateful you snagged the video Cape, I was kicking myself for not grabbing it while I watched it, Liam took it down almost instantly.
Surprisingly, in a turn of events, @FROG came to defend his waifu that he totally is not gay for.

View attachment 1345172
View attachment 1345173

Ethan, don't you have WC imploding to handle?
I doubt this has anything to do with Ethan defending Doug for moral reasons. Ethan wants Rekt Planet to hit 1 million but needs some way to market his book. Frog probably noticed that Earthworm Jim was trending and hoped to insert himself into the drama so he and his product could get some free advertising and outrage bucks, as opposed to genuinely caring about defending Doug.

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
I doubt this has anything to do with Ethan defending Doug for moral reasons. Ethan wants Rekt Planet to hit 1 million but needs some way to market his book. Frog probably noticed that Earthworm Jim was trending and hoped to insert himself into the drama so he and his product could get some free advertising and outrage bucks, as opposed to genuinely caring about defending Doug.
Make sense, Ethan's always been an opportunist. The first victim was Geoff Johns. Then, ComicsGate for his e-celeb status. There's many other instances of him shamelessly putting it to practice, but clearly Doug's the latest example of it.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies in advance for the double post, hopefully the mods will forgive me this once since I don't plan on making a habit of it. Merging this post and the one above would create a nightmare of a post to read, however its...

Time for another Comicsgate News Update.

FROM INDIEGOGO
Every-bodies favorite best boi Zack recently announced a 150K stretch goal, a 20 page additional Jawbreakers story titled Sacred Blood, which will be written and drawn by upcoming talent Marco Cannella. Since going indemand Grand Bizarre blew past this goal to it's current total of $173K, unlocking the bonus story.
sacred.PNG

After previously selling out of his Wall-Might: Gold Standard Book physical tier, Tim Lim announced a bonus 100 copies that had previously been saved for conventions would go up for sale. Since the corona-virus has forced closures of many pop-culture con's, the move was probably quite prudent on Tim's behalf. Currently there are just over half of the physical books remaining.
W3.PNG

And finally Liam Gray and his co-host Oz Arts recently launched an IGG called the Orange Koala Fund. This reporter is unsure whether the funds raised will actually be donated to a Koala charity in Australia, or if Liam Gray is the Orange Koala himself, perhaps on the ground reporter @Mister Dongs could clarify.
Oj.PNG

FROM THE TWITTERVERSE
Kiwifarms own and youtuber @VIkkiVerse recently reported on an anonymous tip she received in a youtube live-stream. The anonymous source claimed that perpetual grifting dramawhore, That Umbrella Guy, was plotting with Warcampaign to take down Doug TenNapel's Earthworm Jim 2 Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
bfbops.PNG

The pictures themselves found below:
EZjPefaXkAAjVPR.jpg

Navigating twitter right now might be a battlefield unto itself, with countless footage of the riots currently raging across America, however another entirely different battle might also be raging across your respective timelines. Since the official excommunication of Warcampaign, the followers of Cecil and the exiled Campaigners have been locked in a meme war that can only be described as retarded. Cecil himself has descended onto the battlefield engaging against such high profile combatants as Panboy Soychild Donglover and the recently doxed Man of S3x.
cc.PNG

Cecil certainly takes exception to Warcampaigner's current tactic of meming TSWG Anna's dead sister Ellen.
cc2.PNG

Of which Man of S3x and Ro Kabir appear to be two of the main offenders, potentially incriminating Gat Hanzo, who has threatened legal action against those who attempt to cancel him and Vestige.
mosro.PNG

And finally in local news, the meme heard round the world, produced by Kiwifarms own @Mister Dongs has been shared by everyone from "OGCG", "anti-CG" and even @FROG himself, this reporter would like to take the time to thank and congratulate Mister Dong's on his meme and hopes to see many more in future.
This reporter would humbly ask all on the ground Kiwi's to have their screenshots and archives ready as a general reminder to capture the tard rage currently developing within CG.

FROM YOUTUBE
Dan Shahin recently hosted another live-stream with guests Mark Waid, Michael Finn and Mick Gray to talk about their crowdfunded book Liberty Brigade. Unfortunately this reporter missed it live and the Live Chat is not available for this video, a first by Dan Shahin. Did any Kiwi's catch it and was our boi Zack trolling Waid from the chat?

The amazing, spectacular, terrific, the great one, the peoples champion and your host... The Hut recently reviewed Red Rooster.

Again from the Hut, reporting on Marvel creators who in his words "Stand with Antifa."

FAN Advocacy Network, fresh from being stream sniped by @FROG while interviewing Preston Poulter, hosted Tim Lim and Mark Pellegrini to talk comics and crowdfunding.

Clownfish TV reports on the many Comic Book Shop's being trashed by looter's during the ongoing riots raging across America.

Our Boi Zack also reports on the wave of looting of Comic Book Shops during the riots.

And finally recent addition to Kiwifarms and former Comicsgater @NasserRabadi13 hosted the SWC brothers and talked on a variety of subjects, including briefly the DM's he recently shared to this thread.

Geez that was a long one, there is so much more to report on but I highlighted what I felt were some stories that slipped beneath the radar. The main news obviously is the ongoing fallout between Warcampaign and Comicsgate, however there is simply too much for one man to gather. Again I apologize for the double post but merging this one and the one above would create a nightmare of a post to read, so hopefully the mods will forgive me this once since I don't plan on making a habit of it.

To our American viewers we hope you are all staying safe out there as your cities burn and take solace by staying indoors, getting comfy and laughing at speds on the internet.

EDIT: Changed Bigfoot Bill 2 to Earthworm Jim 2 after re-reading the messages given to Vikki, also thanks for saving my bacon @CapeKnight so I didn't end up double posting.

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Seems like JDA can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. And neither can some people in his Twitter comments, please please, broad brush us all.

calledout.PNG

calledout1.PNG

Jon, this is why you're fucking stupid: no one said you were "bad". I simply said you're embarrassing yourself. Thank you for continuing to do so. You like criticizing Boomers, don't you? Well, this was a real Boomer moment. Aren't you also the retard who likes to shittalk that other people don't read, yet you've constantly misread posts you see here on the Farms and spin it out of context? And aren't you the little shithead who keeps crying that no one will platform you (which makes you try to barge in anywhere to shill) and that you need to be on some one man crusade against an industry that rejects you, despite there being living proof of people who can make it outside of the industry despite being a Conservative Christian like yourself (and let's be honest, you and your agenda against Doug Ten-Apples is pathetic at best)? Jon, you are just a fucking grown man, in diapers, throwing a tantrum everywhere you go.

Even Preston knows better than to let shit get to him as easily as you do.

Just because some of your posts ring truthful, doesn't mean we can't see the angle and the subtext that is your opportunistic behavior kicking in behind it.

By all means, keep taking the bait.