• "but you only join kiwifarms for the same reason someone would join some shit like stormfront"

DeviantArt Horrors

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by hm yeah, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Back in the Timothy Wayne thread Wayne mentions having a boner for Cassie from Dragon Tales.

not his art but nonetheless horrifying. The artist even drew that stupid “S” thing we all did in middle school: 39E1F6BB-1C5A-430F-9984-5DCC41A0E892.jpeg

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 9
    Cake Farts

Cake Farts Cross dresser birb husbo

kiwifarms.net
  2. My face looking at that heresy!

IMG_3552.JPG

• AgreeAgree x 7
    • FeelsFeels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• WinnerWinner x 8
    • Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 7
    • LikeLike x 1
    • AutisticAutistic x 1
    Un Platano

Un Platano big blatano xDDDD
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. so, there's this very strange individual on the forums named "TWOCHOPSTICKS". honestly, they've always seen a bit off, but now all the shit that has happened in the past day kinda solidifies her as a freak.

it all started with a few users who decided it'd be a great idea to hold a "forum oscar". yes, it sounds stupid. and it is stupid. but that's beside the point - TWOCHOPSTICKS really wanted to win the title of forum princess. really, really badly. the reason being is that, from what i and many others can tell, she truly believes herself to be a princess.

but more on that later.

turns out, a another user won. so, TWOCHOPSTICKS, in her jealous fit of rage, decided to post a thread titled Vote for me as true princess of diviant art[sic].

she also began to post mean comments on said winner's page. i sadly only have one comment archived. however, i do have the fallout archived. here's some of the highlights:

http://archive.fo/cneCs - TWOCHOPSTICKS mistakes the forum princess as a gay latino man.

http://archive.fo/gEAZL - she still can't spell deviant correctly

http://archive.fo/yO23x - here we see TWOCHOPSTICKS lashing out at people.

http://archive.fo/nufJx - a list of the only people TWOCHOPSTICKS likes.

and, the post that changed everything: http://archive.fo/EB2MC

she actually believes she's a princess.

now, you may say that "oh she's just roleplaying or something" no she fucking isn't. as seen in this message, where they decide to deactivate and send the so-called forum princess a message.

capture_by_vexxed_valentines_xo-dbzn5vk.jpg

aaand that's the story so far - it kinda leaves off at a cliffhanger. all that has happened since then is her switching to a different account by the name of Ni-Hashi.

however, she decided to post her e-mail on said account, leading to this beautiful interaction.

what do you guys think? honestly, i don't think she's a bad person, per se, just an extremely delusional and troubled one.

• WinnerWinner x 2
    • InformativeInformative x 2
    #11224 JimboManiac, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    JimboManiac

JimboManiac i eat ass and i'm proud

kiwifarms.net
  5. I feel like every interaction with this user is worth it's weight in gold just for the language they use alone.

• AgreeAgree x 2
    • FeelsFeels x 1
    Snorlax

Snorlax Larger than the hoard itself.

kiwifarms.net
    • LikeLike x 2
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    JimboManiac

kiwifarms.net
  6. They made a manifesto? Christ.

Do you t1 or t4? T3 is alrighty but t0 is boss.

-jumps backwards upon noticing your true intentions-
    [Have you come to challenge me dear user?ahhaahaa -The thick dark fog embraces my form.Ocians of Dark matter ripple into chaos flames,echoing for hunger.
    My piercing blue gaze awakens within my butt of Darkness.
    A violent smile curves upwards to that of a fallen crescent moon.
    Have you come to challenge me user or to join me.
    -the enraged embers begin to distort blurs around it as oxygen depletes.
    Make a choice if you dare

Snorlax

kiwifarms.net
  7. We're at a point in time where I can't tell if she's being sincere or is just trolling.

• FeelsFeels x 2
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. [​IMG]

I wonder who made this "masterpiece".

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 6
    LMR365

LMR365 Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.

kiwifarms.net
  9. ah i remember this guy, for some reason he found girls with tumors on their knees sexy

• InformativeInformative x 3
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean WarioWare Shove Up Yo Own Ass Game

kiwifarms.net
  10. i really don't think she is. if they're a troll, then they are very, very dedicated.

also, they're starting to become even stranger. i think they're slowly becoming mentally disabled.

• FeelsFeels x 1
    #11231 JimboManiac, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    JimboManiac

kiwifarms.net
  11. New year new autism from BenJJedi.
    [​IMG]
    And as a bonus here's an older one I only just found out about. Apologies if I've posted it before and have forgotten.
    [​IMG]

• WinnerWinner x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He swears it isn't fetish related!

Attached Files:

• WinnerWinner x 6
    • HorrifyingHorrifying x 1
    Lou Wrong

Lou Wrong Butthurt about Buddyloids

kiwifarms.net
  13. Nothing says climax like having the body of a scorpion.

• WinnerWinner x 2
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    Snorlax

kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 8
    • WinnerWinner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • WinnerWinner x 10
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Is that anyway to greet a girl?

kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actually, this guy doesn't seem too bad at drawing - even though most of what he's doing here seems like shitty fetish fanfics. Still worth a look: https://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/

• Islamic ContentIslamic Content x 5
    Shokew

Shokew ...Continues to let the world burn!

kiwifarms.net
  16. Is it wrong that I both ironically and unironically like the stuff BenJJedi commissions and BennytheBeast/FantasyFlix does?

Because it's just so... pure in it's weirdness (and, yeah, autism) that I can't help but appreciate it from the perspective of 'outsider art'. I mean, in a sea of gross and poorly drawn fetish art and shit (both figuratively and literally) on DeviantArt, this stuff is extremely weird, but harmless.

It's kinda like how I view DisneyFan01, tbh. I can't bring myself to hate it or the people, but I admire them in a twisted way for both coming up with the idea and finding someone to draw it (or in the case of Benny, actually having the chutzpah to draw it, since he has his own weird ideas, too).

• AgreeAgree x 8
    • LikeLike x 1
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi Imagine Dragons is high art

kiwifarms.net
  17. Let's not forget that the stage of Lammy's game that inspired these drawings is also an utterly demented fetish-fest as well:

• WinnerWinner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Okay, now can we please mention that there are now foot-fetish GIFs of Ridley and the Great Eagles from Metroid and The Hobbit?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Yes, that's right; these two were made to jerk off to)

• FeelsFeels x 8
    kiwifarms.net