Doomworld - AKA Ultra-Progressive world, dedicated warriors fighting the Terry WAD menace

Mr. Phobiam

kiwifarms.net
In comparison, the community these days is made of petty cliques, filled with people I absolutely detest, acting like they have the moral authority and skill superiority over anyone involved, high from hotboxing on their own farts in their four by four jerking-off session rooms, eager to put down anyone who just happens to voice a non-state-approved opinion. Those ghouls will rise out of their long-forgotten, shallow graves and drown you in the dirt they were resting in, and they will not hesitate nor forget about the littlest slight, making you a persona non grata via the word of mouth. If you just happened to criticize one of their cult members or expressed wrongthink, the entire place is incestous to leave you essentially locked outside, soaking in the storm.
Absolutely relatable. It's like in LotR, when nazgul were made of people's greedy nature. That's pretty much of the same plot only seeing in different way.
I saw a good friend of mine get tarred and feathered in real time, then demonized afterwards, like he's next incarnation of Sergeant_Mark_IV, his earlier contributions to that wankspot be damned. They invite you over to their Discords and wave around a popular name of yours like a flag for a few minutes, then forget you even exist as they are more busy bitching and moaning in their secret whining channels, fishing for asspats where an entire circlejerk of miserable fucks gather around to sink in their pointless sorrow, jealous of the other's perceived success, rather than keeping it to maybe one-two people they can trust, actually trying to fix their lives and get out of this negative feedback loop. Or better yet, why not just organize a literal attack on a single, hapless dude!... which I personally didn't quite like either, but he didn't deserve even a quarter of what came for him. I know, one can see this everywhere else over the web these days, all sprinkled with peak TRAAAAAAANS-ness and every mental issue imaginable on top. Yet, this is not something I'm gonna sign up for.
Same stuff, I can't say that I'm in in friendly relations with some of exiles but have a lad of mine that quit this shithope few months ago, completely. Just gave up on shit that running around as a rabid dog that nobody want to finish.
Even more pity that one of recently notable artists, Wereknight, have done the same. Shame, I had to enjoy his stuff like many other people do, still.

HumptiDouji

Chairman of the Official Steve Rambo Fan Club
kiwifarms.net
I never knew the kind of shit Term went through though, Jesus Goddamn, it's obvious why I barely see him anymore. Wonder who the pest was who kept sexually harassing him? Really wish he'd have named them.

SuperShoutgun

Will shout for gun.
kiwifarms.net
DoomerBoards is less pozzed at the surface, but I'll remind you all that it's run by 40oz, who's an old guard Doomworlder and TDE leftoid like a lot of the others, only they didn't appreciate him making a tacky Columbine reference when releasing a project, so they kicked him out for that. Be wary of trannies showing up in his ranks.
More on that - Joe-ilya is another one from that bunch I can recognize, so I'd probably steer away from it. It's a small world.
I never knew the kind of shit Term went through though, Jesus Goddamn, it's obvious why I barely see him anymore. Wonder who the pest was who kept sexually harassing him? Really wish he'd have named them.
Term is too much of a good sport to air his dirty laundry like that. I respect him even more for that, even if internalizing all that stuff does not sound like a healthy solution either, what else is he gonna do? Report them to the internet police? Have his own clique (or what's left of it) and his clout-powered crowd around him sicced on them?

It's that kinda behavior which made the whole place as bad as it is these days, and I try my best to withhold myself from doing this kinda crap myself. It became so draining and pointless that me and the maybe two-three people in the know I get to talk about it from time to time made an unspoken agreement to limit mentioning it to a bare minimum. I just felt I need to mention some of that here, since I'm fairly certain many don't see how bad it became. Hell, I didn't see it either until one of my friends opened his eyes and he opened mine, given he had even longer history in this place than me, and way more interaction with the rest of the community.

Slav Power

Woźny za psi chuj
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
So, I've played through some of Episode 3 of Blade of Agony, and honestly, I don't even find it so controversial. It's a neat mix of real-life events and Wolfenstein lore, with Mengele experimenting on death camp prisoners with a substance that turns them into zombies. It's a shame people got so assmad about it that Tormentor will have to cut it out, because it was a cool concept. The rest of the episode is just your usual Nazi blasting.

skjora

kiwifarms.net
So, I've played through some of Episode 3 of Blade of Agony, and honestly, I don't even find it so controversial. It's a neat mix of real-life events and Wolfenstein lore, with Mengele experimenting on death camp prisoners with a substance that turns them into zombies. It's a shame people got so assmad about it that Tormentor will have to cut it out, because it was a cool concept. The rest of the episode is just your usual Nazi blasting.
Honestly, the only thingd about Torms collected work that I really dislike is that gameplay flow in the maps is typically quite bad, and the visual style being overall poor due to jarring inconsistencies. There are some very pretty set-pieces in some of his maps though.

E. S. L.

kiwifarms.net
That is such a stupid thing to get pissed off about. I couldn't think up of a more perfect idea that would perfectly encapsulate the supernatural elements and the real life cold-blooded warcrimes that the Nazi party have committed. Were they scared that actually showing just what your arch enemy is capable of doing should they have power would make people want to empathize and join them?

It's like they dont want to actually hear about why you're justified in massacring them, but rather just have these fucks be glorified cardboard demons to blast apart for 20 maps.

Mr. Phobiam

kiwifarms.net

Ha, you know what they say? Joy is temporal, whining is eternal.
There's only one possible conclution for whole mess going. Only this one.

SuperShoutgun

Will shout for gun.
kiwifarms.net
Since you guys brought up Resetera I can't help but remember that Rachel actually doesn't like that community, hilariously enough. I don't know if it's the same for others. Also I don't see them openly embracing pedophilia, yet. And it seems like majority of the community even the crazy ones are opposed to it, hopefully that's 100% not a facade but I'm not getting my hopes up. Having said that I'm pretty sure they really hate us for making fun of their kind so bad, that anything that can possibly link someone of being in here will make them reach for the banhammer.
Since I forgot to touch on this - some of the people that started trooning out there weren't even 18 when they did so. You may say, old and young do so, what's the big deal? They were trans all along, they just needed to find their true selves by having their eggs crac~ wait.

That is such a stupid thing to get pissed off about. I couldn't think up of a more perfect idea that would perfectly encapsulate the supernatural elements and the real life cold-blooded warcrimes that the Nazi party have committed. Were they scared that actually showing just what your arch enemy is capable of doing should they have power would make people want to empathize and join them?

It's like they dont want to actually hear about why you're justified in massacring them, but rather just have these fucks be glorified cardboard demons to blast apart for 20 maps.
If its actually disturbing, then how you can start comparing an average Joe to a nazi when its convienient for you?

Staffy

bark
kiwifarms.net
Wait.. Term as in terminustest13? The one who created DemonSteele and Samsara?

Damn, if he is, he is one of the few sane people left in the doom community.

Edit: ah disregard that. But still this sucks hard for this to happen to him. No wonder all of his mods arent updated anymore and there's no Dump 4.

He had a meltdown thanks to managing manchildren on his discord. Who were the fuckers he tried to manage in his discord?

Also, I'd also like to add in the reason people are seething about BoW is it used real victims' names upon reading the community happenings from the forum I had linked.

Last edited:

SuperShoutgun

Will shout for gun.
kiwifarms.net
He had a meltdown thanks to managing manchildren on his discord. Who were the fuckers he tried to manage in his discord?

Also, I'd also like to add in the reason people are seething about BoW is it used real victims' names upon reading the community happenings from the forum I had linked.
It was a long while since this happened and I just ejected the moment it happened, so I can't provide screencaps, but I can tell you this for sure - they overlapped with one of the names already mentioned in the thread, namely Alison. Another one I can recall for sure is a name that I've seen pop up in antifa furry general. And lemme tell you, I could tell from a very passing contact that they just ooze with something nasty.

Eitherway, I've played it a bit and did notice that. Don't we use authentic people's names in other stories, especially movies? Why should this suddenly become an exempt? Because it's in bad taste? Okay then, let's forget these people even existed or took part in that whole mess just because of ickiness of the topic. Great going, that sure will make it stick in the people's minds!

Staffy

bark
kiwifarms.net
It was a long while since this happened and I just ejected the moment it happened, so I can't provide screencaps, but I can tell you this for sure - they overlapped with one of the names already mentioned in the thread, namely Alison. Another one I can recall for sure is a name that I've seen pop up in antifa furry general. And lemme tell you, I could tell from a very passing contact that they just ooze with something nasty.

Eitherway, I've played it a bit and did notice that. Don't we use authentic people's names in other stories, especially movies? Why should this suddenly become an exempt? Because it's in bad taste? Okay then, let's forget these people even existed or took part in that whole mess just because of ickiness of the topic. Great going, that sure will make it stick in the people's minds!
Allison does watch this thread for sure and got very jumpy at the moment they got mentioned. Pretty sure he was the one who came here a month ago too. Or it's one of his friends.

And yeah, that's why I think their shunning of Tormentor is kinda bullshit. They actually banned him too as if closing the thread wasn't enough. The guys at 40oz's forum are right, they want to take BoA down and it's PC herd mentality or hivemind at work.

I should have signed up in Bootyass fields when it was still up. It was the one run by @Calooby. People can talk about anything just like here.

HumptiDouji

kiwifarms.net
Another one I can recall for sure is a name that I've seen pop up in antifa furry general. And lemme tell you, I could tell from a very passing contact that they just ooze with something nasty.
Valerie. Where have I heard that name before? It seems familiar from somewhere, something Doom adjacent, but I can't place from when and where. Was this the person creeping on Term?

SuperShoutgun

Will shout for gun.
kiwifarms.net
Valerie. Where have I heard that name before? It seems familiar from somewhere, something Doom adjacent, but I can't place from when and where. Was this the person creeping on Term?
Wish I knew. I've just looked up the "Manibrandr" in search, as that's the part I've remembered, and here they are. I've figured if you have a squirrel-god-thing as your avatar, you can't have your bricks even in that nuthouse.

Mr. Phobiam

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile thoughts on BoA controversy are varying.
What's funny thing there is that same people that actively shit on Tormentor and his team tend to have entirely opposite views on topic inside of less populated and less... "official"... servers.
I just happen to be on some of these and seeing them whoring hard is just hillarious.

Boy are those snakes and maggots never change...

Mr. Duck

kiwifarms.net
A bit more info on the Blade of Agony shitshow, the main reason (among other ones) Tormentor took the mod down is because it has a concentration camp level where you kill holocaust zombies, as expected, someone at Doomworld considered it to be offensive,
1623547414857.png
1623547802267.png
The spoiler contains a video that shows some "exploitative" female NPCs.

We have to keep toxic people out of boomer shooters!
1623548026985.png

Torm responds.
1623549679758.png

Torm gets banned and SgtMarkIV cucks out.
1623549953476.png
https://archive.md/ihE09 (same page for last 3 posts)

Then Torm cucks out.
1623550202504.png

There is a lot of drama and damage control in the comments, DoomJedi, who worked on the mod, has a lot to say.
1623550544536.png
1623550499563.png
1623550701461.png

There is a lot more going on, but you get the idea, Doomworld is full of faggots.

Last edited:

HumptiDouji

kiwifarms.net
Major Arlene is funny as hell, she's really bad at Doom, and she goes and makes some levels, levels she can't actually beat herself because they're too hard for her, then gets a Cacoward for that. Mind she's on the Cacoward jury, too, so that gets the noggin' joggin'

Imagine making a level that you can't even play yourself to confirm that it is playable (or that it's good), and then people pat you on the fucking back for that. Props for being an actual woman though, and perhaps that may have been the reasoning (muh representation), but if I was her, I'd be feel patronized as fuck by that and be pissed. Also, if I couldn't beat a level I was making, I certainly would never release it in such a state, much less would I want an award for it.

We have to keep toxic people out of boomer shooters!
View attachment 2256884
Man Of Doom is an intergalactic thunderfaggot, I was linked to a thread he made some months ago where he complained about 'le toxic and problematic people in the community'

Torm gets banned and SgtMarkIV cucks out.
View attachment 2256987
https://archive.md/ihE09 (same page for last 3 posts)
Mark is wrong, German law is more lenient on Nazi imagery in fiction these days, and there's no way Torm would get prison time or fines for any of the content in BoA. Mark just wants to virtue signal to make himself look better to the Doomworld cliques.

There is a lot of drama and damage control in the comments, DoomJedi, who worked on the mod, has a lot to say.
View attachment 2257075
View attachment 2257070
View attachment 2257095

There is a lot more going on, but you get the idea, Doomworld is full of faggots.
DoomJedi sounds pretty fucking based, actually.

For the Anti-Defamation League, they certainly do not speak for all Jews either, and they've proven themselves to be complete drooling retards in the context of ID Software games, because they bitched and moaned that there's Nazi imagery in Wolfenstein 3D when it came out. You know, that game where you violently blast Nazis for score, and they're completely depicted as evil enemies for the player to overcome.
With that history in mind I would not consider their opinion on anything Wolfenstein related.

Staffy

bark
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile thoughts on BoA controversy are varying.
What's funny thing there is that same people that actively shit on Tormentor and his team tend to have entirely opposite views on topic inside of less populated and less... "official"... servers.
I just happen to be on some of these and seeing them whoring hard is just hillarious.

Boy are those snakes and maggots never change...
Are those people we've seen in the thread already?

Also, really hope this insanity attracts resetera kind of crazies. The Doom community can't implode long enough.
We'll see how much pcness they can handle and if there's too much insanity it'll be easier for newcomers to distinguish which places to avoid and they'll likely implode on themselves.

Can't believe Mark cucked out too.

Mr. Phobiam

kiwifarms.net
Are those people we've seen in the thread already?

No idea really, those are only words I've got from randoms. So take it with the grain of salt.
Can't believe Mark cucked out too.
Pfft, that was expected. If he wants his stuff to blow big he'd need every side behind his back. As a developer (of cancer) I can understand him. But that's low and he've just sold himself to the herd.

Aquinas

Local Forum Celebrity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pfft, that was expected. If he wants his stuff to blow big he'd need every side behind his back. As a developer (of cancer) I can understand him. But that's low and he've just sold himself to the herd.
sold himself to what? iirc they've already dont like him for whatever reason, thus they probably never will