Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

NogginKnocker

kiwifarms.net

Kink/fetish content in the main subforum, nice. Also contains users complaining that their specific fetish isn't included.

These people have such an irrational hatred of cops, jfc. (Btw I tried archiving these threads but it just reads, "thread not found". Did they make it so you can't archive them now?)
1642279975697.png

The fact that they're using words like nothingburger and calling CNN "not exactly a stellar source on certain subjects" makes me wonder if these troon terrorists are aware that they're mirroring the exact type of people they despise.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
Have you guys looked at the COVID thread recently? It's hilariously sad. I'm not gonna bother archiving it because the Wayback Machine isn't working for me rn, but there's some dude crying he's gonna die from COVID because he lives with his mom and she's going on a cruise. The thought of some 29 year old tranny crying because he can't convince his mommy to stay home is hilarious.

EDIT: Lol some guy tried to calm him down and he's getting disagreed into oblivion. I genuinely believe the people still terrified of COVID are insane.

Last edited:

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Brain open for rental(rent free)
kiwifarms.net

Kink/fetish content in the main subforum, nice. Also contains users complaining that their specific fetish isn't included.

These people have such an irrational hatred of cops, jfc. (Btw I tried archiving these threads but it just reads, "thread not found". Did they make it so you can't archive them now?)
I screencapped the questionnaire but got BORED on page 2. Marked some in red, just totally normal stuff suitable for a videogame forum. The only thing I see that is missing is pedophilia but they have age play, DDLG, teacher/student, incest and size difference so it is covered in a way. There's also bestiality. And race play combined with slave roleplay but they are spaced apart a bit, don't want anyone to get ideas. The questionaire is comprehensive enough that it can be accurately answered by virgin trannies that wants to subjugate, beat and rape women at gunpoint then make them into mindless sex slaves so gg on that one.

Attachments

• ko_tranny_questionaire_9_a.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_9_a.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 76
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_8.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_8.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 78
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_7.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_7.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 72
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_6.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_6.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 67
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_5.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_5.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 68
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_4.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_4.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 67
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_3.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_3.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 58
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_2.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 58
  • ko_tranny_questionaire_1.JPG
    ko_tranny_questionaire_1.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 70

Gold Train

You're becoming hysterical
kiwifarms.net
The covid thread on knockout is the most "no fun allowed" shit I've ever seen. Poor guy can't even mention going on a cruise without the hivemind giving him shit for it. Knockout/FP at this point has went from a place to see clever and funny takes on current affairs to my go-to place to just look at bad opinions.

fp1.png
fp2.png
fp3.png

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
The covid thread on knockout is the most "no fun allowed" shit I've ever seen. Poor guy can't even mention going on a cruise without the hivemind giving him shit for it. Knockout/FP at this point has went from a place to see clever and funny takes on current affairs to my go-to place to just look at bad opinions.

View attachment 2899205View attachment 2899206View attachment 2899208
>believing the carbon scam in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty-Two

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FacePunchIsam.png

Facepunch post found in disorganized folder during cleaning.

Being an ex-Muslim disqualifies you from talking about Islam. Also, calling a religion where nearly every single school of jurisprudence and most followers believe in killing apostates a "death cult" is bigotry.

In this thread, KO carefully skirts around the issue of black on asian hate crimes while still blaming it on white people! (Wayback Machine is still fucked up for me, idk what's going on)
Its funny how nobody even dares acknowledge that they never mention the race of the attacker when they are black.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2899205View attachment 2899206View attachment 2899208
When I first started posting in this thread, I fucking hated the people on Knockout. They occupied the remnants of my favorite online community and wore it as a skinsuit. Nowadays, they just make me sad. I legitimately can not believe there are people walking around like this, overly concerned about every minute action that the people around them are doing. I want to hate them, but I'm too tired and too adjusted to it. These people vote.

Kyangyenki

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Conan

Gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth
kiwifarms.net
for the context, this post was in thread about 11 years old girl who commited suicide due to social media addiction.
but this MtF loon says, girl would've been killed faster in inpatient therapy :o

genuine teenage behavior.
KO again proving they are 30+ year old troons stuck in the early 00s era of Gervais atheism.

Barry McKockner

All natural sodium chloride
kiwifarms.net
Was on facepunch for YEARS. I've lurked KO for a while, but recently went in to see what was up and HOLY FUCK it's like if they gave people with the worst hot takes on social justice/communist twitter their own breeding ground, then recirculated their farts back into the ventilation system. I swear I remember seeing a thread asking why they don't have more conservatives, but holy fuck if you don't toe the Forum Approved Narratives (TM), get ready for a threadshitting or bad faith arguing ban. Anyways, they said everyone here was basically nazis, so in normal person talk that must mean you're all just regular everyday people here.

Garnier

iktf
kiwifarms.net
swear I remember seeing a thread asking why they don't have more conservatives
Their lack of self awareness on this is hilarious. If anyone so much as hints that they may have conservative viewpoints they'll get a dozen replies grilling them for any excuse to call them out and mark them for death. I'll bet KO has one of the highest lurker/poster ratios because of this.