Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Barry McKockner

All natural sodium chloride
kiwifarms.net
Their lack of self awareness on this is hilarious. If anyone so much as hints that they may have conservative viewpoints they'll get a dozen replies grilling them for any excuse to call them out and mark them for death. I'll bet KO has one of the highest lurker/poster ratios because of this.
Oh, no doubt. But it doesn't end there:

I've watched the spiral down to authoritarianism happen, and it's udderly fucking fascinating. For people who claim to hate nazis, they sure do cheer for conspiracy theories that would imprison their political opposition A LOT.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Capture_2022-01-26-12-07-15-1.png

Rough times.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2922723

Ah, that fresh sodium....
He hated the redditors because they told him the truth.
I think it really shows how dire knockout has gotten when even redditors have more reasonable stances. The amount of people in that thread defending that travesty of an interview and how r/antiwork isn't leftwing enough really shows how detached from reality knockout is these days.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Wayback machine still not working for me, tempted to believe they've blocked it lol. ITT trannies have to confront what 90% of the population think of them

Use archive.md if archive.org appears to be blocked. It's a better alternative in general anyways especially for KF reasons, anybody can request takedowns of archives on archive.org through their forum.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
JonTron drama 2: Electric Boogaloo

A knockout newfag doesn't get the memo that JonTron is an evil bigot, then asks why that matters in context of the video, gets accused of being a troll/gimmick.

Funny thing is is that I think this dude is being genuine lol.

EDIT: They've banned the guy and deleted his thread lol. Knockout is so insane.

Last edited:

Natalia the Sluice

kiwifarms.net
Why does knockout have such a hate boner for Joe Rogan? The idea that you can't have on guests you disagree with because their views are wrong is just straight up advocating for censorship.Screenshot_20220130-202038_Brave.jpg

Also this is just straight seething. Screenshot_20220130-202606_Brave.jpg
Literally advocating to censor differing ideas just because they don't like them.
Screenshot_20220130-202819_Brave.jpg
Who could have seen this coming? Screenshot_20220130-203325_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
Why does knockout have such a hate boner for Joe Rogan? The idea that you can't have on guests you disagree with because their views are wrong is just straight up advocating for censorship.View attachment 2936501

Also this is just straight seething. View attachment 2936509
Literally advocating to censor differing ideas just because they don't like them.
View attachment 2936518
Who could have seen this coming? View attachment 2936540
I swear the mod team on KO is worse than reddit. It's moderation dominated by ratings. If you complain about ratings, you get banned, but if you make the wrong rating (eg the users that modded 'winner' or 'agree' to the banning of hormone blockers or hrt for children) then you also get banned.

The thing I miss most about early 2010s FP was how reasonable it was. It was left leaning, certainly, but you could make jokes and even be a right-winger without feeling too alienated. On KO? It's like the fucking Stasi

Last edited:

big rig 42

fat british cunt
kiwifarms.net
I swear the mod team on KO is worse than reddit. It's moderation dominated by ratings. If you complain about ratings, you get banned, but if you make the wrong rating (eg the users that modded 'winner' or 'agree' to the banning of hormone blockers or hrt for children) then you also get banned.

The thing I miss most about early 2010s FP was how reasonable it was. It was left leaning, certainly, but you could make jokes and even be a right-winger without feeling too alienated. On KO? It's like the fucking Stasi
supposedly you can't be banned for caring about ratings anymore. Except I've seen it happen still so IDK. Also that probably-a-pedo guy Jimmema banned some dude for rating him dumb on a bunch of posts.

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does knockout have such a hate boner for Joe Rogan? The idea that you can't have on guests you disagree with because their views are wrong is just straight up advocating for censorship.
They seethe because like Rowling, he's too big to be canceled. Worse, like Rowling despite being canceled he has the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to be a happy, well-adjusted, self-actualized person. That's something no amount of "Spinny!" will get you. There are other things, like how it reveals that all the wokeness is indeed performative and they're just useful consoomers to drive up profit margins rather than the STUNNING AND BRAVE revolutionaries they always imagined or how his mere existence proves how marginal their position really is, but all that is secondary.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
Why does knockout have such a hate boner for Joe Rogan? The idea that you can't have on guests you disagree with because their views are wrong is just straight up advocating for censorship.View attachment 2936501

Also this is just straight seething. View attachment 2936509
View attachment 2936518
Who could have seen this coming? View attachment 2936540
I don't get why anyone is bothered by Joe Rogan. He interviews literally anyone and everyone who he thinks is interesting interesting and willing to come on. He's probably had as many leftwing people on as he has rightwing people. The irony is the more they whinge about him the more people start listening and potentially taking him seriously so they're only hurting themselves really.

Barry McKockner

All natural sodium chloride
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why anyone is bothered by Joe Rogan. He interviews literally anyone and everyone who he thinks is interesting interesting and willing to come on. He's probably had as many leftwing people on as he has rightwing people. The irony is the more they whinge about him the more people start listening and potentially taking him seriously so they're only hurting themselves really.
You acknowledged why they have a problem with him: he hosts right wing people, ANY right wing people.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
The schizos are so paranoid they're banning anyone who has a new join date

View attachment 2934711
I've seen this happen numerous times. The pattern I've noticed is that if you make a single post in the news/politics forum that even mildly disagrees with the hivemind, you get banned if you're new. Every now and again I develop a little hope because I'll see a poster make a cogent point or have a sane opinion, but in another thread they just fall back into the prototypical KO dribble.