• ”I have begged my mother and my therapist to sleep with me out of desperation.”

Fallout 76 General ThreadBethesda does it again!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Visitor, Nov 6, 2018.

1. "Bethesda Softworks, how may I direct your call?"

"Why have I got a nylon shopping bag instead of my-"

"We're aware of the issue regarding our special edition canvas bags; we don't plan to do anything about it." *hangs up*

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Kiwifarms is now the second most popular doxxing site.

Todd is going to get raped by EU lawsuits soon. You're not allowed to mishandle private information like that.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  3. "Everything is just fine here people. Nothing to see here. Just sit back and wait for those delicious patches and expansion packs. Plus our gay wedding update to show we are good allies. In the meantime just keep sending us more money and copies of your birth certificates."
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Feels Feels x 1
    GeneralFriendliness

GeneralFriendliness General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment

kiwifarms.net
  4. Gee Todd, I dont know. You look like your shit is getting fucked up

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    MeatRokket08

MeatRokket08 I will make you XS Tech's bitch

kiwifarms.net
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm8FMsqSlFI

Day 16 of Oxhorn.

15 minutes
    - 5 bugs created by the new patch
    - Upset about being doxxed
    - 4 bugs still unfixed
    - Bad game mechanics still annoying (all food expired)
    - Lost all his fusion cores.

28 minute

• Informative Informative x 6
    #545 Apoth42, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:15 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 1:30 PM
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  6. "Don't be silly. On behalf of Todd Howard, I can safely say we are just fine! Now quit being a nerd and buy our shit! It's what the cool kids are doing! Ain't that right, chess nerd Todd?"
    1544125017987.jpg

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #547 GeneralFriendliness, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:32 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 5:40 PM
    GeneralFriendliness

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Harbinger of Kali Yuga Say what you mean and say it mean.

kiwifarms.net
  7. This buggy mess is a buggy mess even by Bugthesda standards.

• Agree Agree x 18
    Sable

Sable DANGEROUSLY FESTIVE

kiwifarms.net
  8. Almost everything Bethesda has put out has been a boring and buggy mess. The exceptions are things handled by other studios, like Obsidian. Their games, on paper, are amazing, but the finished product is always just shite. It's cool that the modders can do so much with the game, but it's kind of a crock though somewhat hilariously admirable that a company has been able to outsource a lot of the work in making a compelling game out to their own customers. Can't mod a pseudo-MMO though, so disregarding bugs this is destined to permanently be a boring mess.

I would say that the reason is is because Bethesda is re-writing the engine to modernize it and not make it look like shit, but it turns out they aren't. They're just adding more lipstick to this pig. I think it's safe to say that Bethesda's relevance is finally starting to wane. That's fine, there's better studios out there.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  9. The most infuriating attitude of gamers, one that makes me wish I could slap some sense into people via standard TCP/IP connection, is the "I haven't had the problem you describe, therefore it does not exist" attitude of the most obnoxious fanboys.
    The words "shill" and "drone" were invented just for them.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus May contain nuts.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I especially hate it when they use it to dismiss someone's opinion on a video game, saying they didn't have a problem with it and the person should stop whining (I saw this when someone criticized the new God of War's camera for being too close).

More on topic, it's disturbing to me that this many people are so willing to forgive Bethesda for giving them a shitty product. I can't think of any other medium where people will just forgive and forget the major companies fucking them in the ass outside of the really autistic movie fanbases.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Reddit loves to strawman every idea they disagree with as incel, but it's kids with all the time in the world who can sort out Bethesda's bullshit, not adults. When you're blasted with responsibility the absolute last thing you want is some fucking 2GB patch every time you boot up or sleuth google for bug workarounds. The guy just has terrible Reddit taste.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Ain't that the truth? I saw a meme post about this game being shit on by rightfully everyone and you have a bunch of fanboys trying to say that people have no right to judge the game because they haven't played it (which only works if the game DOES NOT delete itself) OR that Bethesda will fix it somehow. When are people going to learn that this is a culmination of their major fuck-ups and that they won't listen. They're using the same engine for the next game. Now's the time to wake up and realize they aren't going to give you what you want.

There's a fine line between wanting to have faith and completely ignoring what's happening in front of you.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. star.jpg

1544146415623.png

• Informative Informative x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  14. I have seen people blame Jews for this too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #557 Pop-Tart, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:01 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:36 PM
    Pop-Tart

Pop-Tart Owing da X-tards one post at a time.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. That fucking Reddit post. Didn't the update break guns? Is this dude going to say he doesn't use a gun in the game either?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The 8 of Spades

The 8 of Spades Death to the living, Long life to the killers.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Hey! This is how we can get reddit to boycott this shit! Just say that some Trump guy was involved. They don't even have to be related, the second they hear "Trump" their Manchurian candidate programming is activated and they start shrieking and raising their fists up in the air and stuff.

• Winner Winner x 10
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
  17. Maybe 500 atoms have been deposited into his account.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.