Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
More details about ripley hospital meltdown
x
That thing responding to Rip(ley) Purple Queerwolf Storm whatever-the-fuck had such a weird avatar I thought he had some Mao Zedong looking hairstyle.

Yr0xg0h1_400x400.jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

When I zoomed in it turns out it's just his special needs chair but... I mean....am I the only one? Mao Zedong-lookin' ass.

Also, anyone else weirded out by the way these people talk to one another? So soft and comforting and just....yuck. I get being pleasant to one another but this is just certifiably pleasant. Everyone talks like they're a tard handler speaking to a special needs child, but it's everyone doing it at once, so it's just one big tard-out. If anyone talked this softly and nicely to me over such a minor inconvenience I'd probably start inching towards the door. Anyone that nice probably has some horrible ulterior motive, like they're waiting to knock you out with a baseball bat, drag you into the basement, and make cooked barbecue out of you.

I swear to god, every single tranny just seems like it's some alien invaders trying to cobble together a vague homunculus representation of a real human being and trying hard to fit in.

Just a Lotus Eater

kiwifarms.net
Also, anyone else weirded out by the way these people talk to one another? So soft and comforting and just....yuck. I get being pleasant to one another but this is just certifiably pleasant. Everyone talks like they're a tard handler speaking to a special needs child, but it's everyone doing it at once, so it's just one big tard-out. If anyone talked this softly and nicely to me over such a minor inconvenience I'd probably start inching towards the door. Anyone that nice probably has some horrible ulterior motive, like they're waiting to knock you out with a baseball bat, drag you into the basement, and make cooked barbecue out of you.
It's because it's all performative bullshit. Consciously or not, they have to come across as a "very good person" as much as possible to hide just how fucking nasty they actually are. Problem is they ain't doing it just to swetten someone up before they roofie them for unconsensual sexy times, that's the way they believe they should speak to look like they give a fuck. So they have the creepy "I definetely have fucked ulterior motives" vibe pretty much on by default. Doesn't help that a good chunk of them do have fucked-up fantasies, but at least it makes it fitting

Rule for life: if they speak all soft and cute, stay the fuck away for your mental and physical health
If they swear like a sailor and call you every slur under the sun, you can bet your ass they'd make a great friend

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"The feeding tube broke, choking me." Not sure what that means. If an NGT broke off (how?) he'd have tube in his stomach. If it coiled up and was instilling a whopping 30-60mL of feed per hour into his upper throat, he'd spit once and get it pulled and reinserted.

"Both it and IV were too short to access the restroom." Previous photos showed his pumps on a rolling IV pole. Don't recall the model of tube feed pump, but I know for certain that model of IV pump has an onboard battery. (Tube feed pump probably does, too.) Unplug pump from wall, walk with IV pole to bathroom.

"I fell apart and discharged myself." It's not true that insurance won't pay if you leave AMA, but it can make follow-up difficult. Some doctors will be kind and write prescriptions anyway, e.g. oral antibiotics for someone leaving AMA with endocarditis because they'd rather get more heroin. Surgeons frequently write the discharge pain medication prescriptions well ahead of time, so a patient's family can fill them and have them ready prior to discharge, so it doesn't matter if that discharge is just a "fuck this; I'm out."

It's definitely something of note for further elective surgeries.

He's upset that the hospital brought in Security and started recording him, after he was recording them first. There's a lot of minimizing what started the incident, but then glossing over the patient's reaction to someone telling him they had to remove outside meds from the room, which is what would have escalated things. "Hey, you can't keep meds in the room; we can hold them in Pharmacy until discharge." / "Oh, OK." vs REEEEEEEE.

(I do suspect the surgeon did not write an order for ibuprofen PO PRN, keep at bedside, patient to decide dose/frequency, especially if the patient was simultaneously starving to death because he was completely unable to swallow for a day post-op of a surgery that's usually outpatient.)
"They found 2 HRT pills in my purse while I was sleeping." UCSF ain't a convalescent home. No one was rummaging through your ourse while you slept.

"They wouldnt let me have visitors." Bitch there are people with dying grandparents or birthing relatives that couldnt visit them because of this WuFlu horseshit. But "waaaah, I had to go without IRL asspats for a week." Go choke on a feeding tube.

Vuzz

kiwifarms.net

stupid frog

When asked about the merge: "We're living it."
kiwifarms.net
clown.png

Imagine thinking this is attractive. Motherfucker looks bald and his eyes look like someone drew them on in MS Paint.

also i guess now i know what a blown own asshole looks like. glad to see he's not really following doctors orders.

Ronnie Rocket

toxic talking turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, since both Kevin and Wedge are going to DenFur, do you think this whole congoing thing is just an expensive way for Kev to solicit the clown prostitute again, or is there more to it?
Will we be cursed with more haram content?
Kev is crashing in someone else's hotel room (or is trying to) so unless Wedge has his own room (doubt) then it's going to be a desperate search for fuckspace.

Ew.

Uh, didn't Ripley specifically say that the pills were on the nightstand in plain view of the nurse? Now they were in his purse which the nurse went a'rummaging through? Bullshit.

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
"They found 2 HRT pills in my purse while I was sleeping." UCSF ain't a convalescent home. No one was rummaging through your ourse while you slept.

"They wouldnt let me have visitors." Bitch there are people with dying grandparents or birthing relatives that couldnt visit them because of this WuFlu horseshit. But "waaaah, I had to go without IRL asspats for a week." Go choke on a feeding tube.
UCSF has been letting people have visitors during visiting hours for the past month or so.

Definitely needs to go choke on a feeding tube.

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
RipleyStorm keeps referencing his colon surgeries. Did he ruin his butthole like Wedge did?

Also, anybody know what the purpose of Ripley's most recent operation was? Was it to shave his Adam’s apple down or make his voice sound more feminine?

Owner of a Lonely Hole

Show me that fucking dirty broccoli bitch
kiwifarms.net
Kevin being creepy
Stop trying to make unqueer happen, Kevin. It’s NOT going to happen.

How is Kevin like, consistently the grossest dude ever? I have a strong stomach and a high tolerance borne from wallowing in the filth of the internet beginning at age 8. Kevin still somehow makes me immediately experience the emotional equivalent of the smell of curdled milk, old cum, and cat piss.

s0mbra

Tradcath toaster entrepreneur
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, since both Kevin and Wedge are going to DenFur, do you think this whole congoing thing is just an expensive way for Kev to solicit the clown prostitute again, or is there more to it?
Will we be cursed with more haram content?
I hope some degenerate furfags kiwi goes a d takes pictures

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280618
Imagine thinking this is attractive. Motherfucker looks bald and his eyes look like someone drew them on in MS Paint.

also i guess now i know what a blown own asshole looks like. glad to see he's not really following doctors orders.
Every time I see a picture of HaileyAdamsXXX with those eyebrows? I always think someone from the Farms must have photoshopped them on.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2280618

Clowntard and his ilk (Philellope being one) also think they are tough, badass, and braver that CIS scum.

I await the day Sam Neill's designs for the Event Horizon are fully realized because I would absolutely love for Clowntard to show us all how he is just too goddamn badass to use a Gellar Field.

Just a Lotus Eater

kiwifarms.net
"My dad is dead, but I still have a daddy!"

Thanks for probably the worst thing you've written outside of am hole discussions, Kevin.
His father not being around to see this is probably a blessing for the guy, may he rest in peace

If i saw a kid of mine like this I would shoot them for crimes against humanity. Then I would shoot myself out of shame for allowing him in the mortal world to begin with

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Pseudo-Philosopher and Moralist
kiwifarms.net
I cringe every time one of these oxygen thieves use the term "gods".

There is no god in existence that would look over these human abominations in kindness.
It's also rather terrible when they use "Goddess." I can't help but think they use that to appear unique among those who consider God to be masculine.