• Never.

Votes: 232 15.7%
  • >2 years

Votes: 332 22.4%

• Total voters

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't have an issue with Narci. She seems relatively calm and decent. I saw the old posts amd such but like, I still fail to see anything wrong with her.

Now if there's something I don't know and I find out, my thoughts may change. But for now, I say she seems decent.

Recent edit: I have learned how crazy this bitch is. Please forgive and let's eat some pizza, baby

Last edited:

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't have an issue with Narci. She seems relatively calm and decent. I saw the old posts amd such but like, I still fail to see anything wrong with her.

Now if there's something I don't know and I find out, my thoughts may change. But for now, I say she seems decent.
You're talking about a person who literally REEEEE'd on camera.

Reactions: Tao Te Chong

Dwight Schrute

Murder, not mukduk.
kiwifarms.net
Thank god that's been straightened out. Cheers for letting us know. Be sure to inform us once you've reached a verdict on the flavor and color of cheddar cheese.
Delicious and delightfully yellow.

I stand corrected. This be a crazy bitch. Now let's laugh when they ree and shit themselves over a tweet. Lol

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Recent edit: I have learned how crazy this bitch is. Please forgive and let's eat some pizza, baby
Definitions of decent are arbitrary.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wake me up

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, this revulsion towards Cosmo isn't just because he's pathetic. It's because he's pathetic to the degree that it's almost (and genuinely) disgusting, and he's also a selfish, abusive, and generally bad person with sociopathic tendencies. It's also why the very little Cosmo does still draws people back despite how infrequently he's active. With zero aggravation or influence from an outside source, Cosmo has uploaded videos of themselves crying, farted for five seconds straight on camera, hijacked a website to aggrandise themselves, and emotionally manipulated their viewers by threatening suicide if they didn't get donations.

That, on top of their multiple attempts to regain their relevancy with zero actual effort on their behalf (such as creating a speedrunning category Cosmo made up for himself so he could call himself a world record holder as the only person who ran it), is like watching a living parody in realtime.

Cykodil

kiwifarms.net
With nearly two days left for the Kickstarter, they're currently sitting at about 70% completion. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so the filmmakers have started tweeting at community figureheads asking them to retweet for exposure.

Attachments

Nephesto

kiwifarms.net
With nearly two days left for the Kickstarter, they're currently sitting at about 70% completion. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so the filmmakers have started tweeting at community figureheads asking them to retweet for exposure.
Well, that's just sad

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
the filmmakers have started tweeting at community figureheads asking them to retweet for exposure.
Excuse me Cosmo is not "a Zelda speedrunner". He is "a former Zelda speedrunner". How many years has it been since he actually participated in that particular community, competitively?

If I recall correctly he threw a massive babyrage tantrum when he left and even took down entire websites with him, trying to very clearly break ties with that community. I don't see how it's reasonable to call him a Zelda speedrunner when he absolutely hates that community and wants nothing to do with it, broadly speaking.

Reactions: Kurosen

wurst

kiwifarms.net
Five hours left for roughly 2.5k$ on the kickstarter as of now.

I'm torn between still being kind of curious if they'll make it to the 50k and about actually watching the thing but I also just really feel 'bleeeeeargh' and exhausted and fatigued when I see cosmos ghoul face scrolling through the page. It's as if even just seeing a picture of him sucks the life right out of you and you just want to close the tab and do something constructive instead. Put as much distance between yourself and the black hole that he's become.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net

I'm torn between still being kind of curious if they'll make it to the 50k and about actually watching the thing but I also just really feel 'bleeeeeargh' and exhausted and fatigued when I see cosmos ghoul face scrolling through the page. It's as if even just seeing a picture of him sucks the life right out of you and you just want to close the tab and do something constructive instead. Put as much distance between yourself and the black hole that he's become.
I think it's pretty optimistic that it'll happen even if they hit their goal. This is the director's first time doing something where she isn't just a cog in a studio and it's her first kickstarter.

Reactions: Lou Wrong

Tampon Head

kiwifarms.net

It'll be the next Spoony. Get enough money to make a movie / documentary and then proceed to do jack shit for years. I wouldn't expect anything when the money is inevitably procured.

Reactions: Tao Te Chong

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino