Official Minecraft Server -

Flightless Bird MC

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2020-08-13_00.11.00.png

The anti-bullying monument, now brighter and with a stenciled D for extra burn.

Attachments

• 2020-08-13_00.06.51.png
    2020-08-13_00.06.51.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

Bad Dog

Flustercuck's loyal pooch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tried to get on today. Couldn't get on cuz it said the server was on the older version idk

Archeops

Wait... We do WHAT to the bird on Thanksgiving?!
kiwifarms.net
Kind of a shame to see the server die and the staking server die in utero but I have been making some progress in single-player mode despite having to restart in different worlds due to me pulling some retarded moves. The one thing I still haven't found the balls to do is to take on Endermen, I've built portals to the Nether (homemade ones and rebuilt ruined portals) but I've only managed to kill one of those lanky fuckers so far.
Since it seems like the server may be dead in the water, I've been thinking of possibly hosting an unofficial Kiwi Farms staking server if people are interested in the idea.
Seconding the desire for an unofficial server if Dear Leader doesn't pull through, I feel like I missed out on some crazy stuff in the Anarchy server.

Promestein

VITAMIN WATER
kiwifarms.net
Kind of a shame to see the server die and the staking server die in utero but I have been making some progress in single-player mode despite having to restart in different worlds due to me pulling some retarded moves. The one thing I still haven't found the balls to do is to take on Endermen, I've built portals to the Nether (homemade ones and rebuilt ruined portals) but I've only managed to kill one of those lanky fuckers so far.

Seconding the desire for an unofficial server if Dear Leader doesn't pull through, I feel like I missed out on some crazy stuff in the Anarchy server.

You really did.
The first week was amazing, pet projects everywhere, people fucking with each other and being uber obnoxious fags, the obnoxious fags getting doxed and laughed at.
Even after the first reset people were still optimistic... Then it happened again... And a 3rd time, at which point people were sick of Null's defeatist attitude and packed their shit.

Really, Null's attitude affected the server more than the resets.

Coolio55

<(0_0<) <(0_0)> (>0_0)> KIRBY DANCE
kiwifarms.net
You really did.
The first week was amazing, pet projects everywhere, people fucking with each other and being uber obnoxious fags, the obnoxious fags getting doxed and laughed at.
Even after the first reset people were still optimistic... Then it happened again... And a 3rd time, at which point people were sick of Null's defeatist attitude and packed their shit.

Really, Null's attitude affected the server more than the resets.
That fucking first week was magical but then Mojang's shitcode ruined the map and everyone left. Still mad :mad:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since it seems like the server may be dead in the water, I've been thinking of possibly hosting an unofficial Kiwi Farms staking server if people are interested in the idea.
I set one up a week ago, it's "anarchy" with plugins. Still building spawn.

ETA: I can also drop a towny/staking server, but no one is ever on the minecraft server for here to talk about it. A few of us are still on.

Tags
None