Official Minecraft Server -

spiritofamermaid

1 Commission Spot Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm referring to these things:

How to install them on a server:

(armored elytra? graves when you die? so many possibilities! and imo they're very lightweight, I have a potato and the only one I had issues with was the "Spawning Spheres" one)

My desired datapacks/tweaks:
1. all of the tweaks
2. armor stands
3. multiplayer sleep
4. graves
5. terracotta rotation wrench
6. armored elytra
7. player head drops
8. double shulker shells
9. more mob heads
10. teleport spawn

Last edited:

Flightless Bird MC

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm referring to these things:

How to install them on a server:

(armored elytra? graves when you die? so many possibilities! and imo they're very lightweight, I have a potato and the only one I had issues with was the "Spawning Spheres" one)

My desired datapacks/tweaks:
1. all of the tweaks
2. armor stands
3. multiplayer sleep
4. graves
5. terracotta rotation wrench
6. armored elytra
7. player head drops
8. double shulker shells
9. more mob heads
10. teleport spawn
I object to #2 because it would essentially make it stormless and perma-day (unless maybe you configure it to majority if that's even possible) and create conflict between players. Right know it's pretty much fait accompli that the day-night cycle just happens unless there's less than 4 players on. If it becomes a running contention or if we never get night or storms even when we want to that's going to be annoying. The pack started on Hermitcraft which is a server where people are friends with each other and will ask before sleeping: it doesn't translate well to an anarchy server.

I would advise caution re armored elytra and craftable Notch apples because it alters the balance a lot compared w/ vanilla.

All the other packs are either neutral or positive to me.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Alrakkan

'ERE WE GO BOYZ
kiwifarms.net
You really did.
The first week was amazing, pet projects everywhere, people fucking with each other and being uber obnoxious fags, the obnoxious fags getting doxed and laughed at.
Even after the first reset people were still optimistic... Then it happened again... And a 3rd time, at which point people were sick of Null's defeatist attitude and packed their shit.

Really, Null's attitude affected the server more than the resets.
oi mah nigga @Null you've been smakkked

Alrakkan

'ERE WE GO BOYZ
kiwifarms.net
I don't have the time to deal with this shit. I wanted it to be turnkey. I wanted the easiest, dumbest thing I could possibly set up and got something completely different.
In all seriousness, it was really fun. I'm really new to the site and it felt like a really cool way to hang around the kind of people here and I'd be being dishonest if I didn't say it was a big factor in convincing me to sign up. It would be cool to do something like that again or assigning a mod to run another server or something, idk. It was really cool and I personally completely understand if you've got a website to run. Thank you.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I remember logging on in the first week and forgot about it because I don't like people fucking with me when I'm trying to do stuff. This is why we don't make 2b2t clones.
It's not what you think dude... All the tryhards and assholes left. it's all cities and communities and trading and you know threats of terrorism but you know it's pretty chill. You should come back and check it out

Tags
None