Containment Random Chris Updates -

Pvt. Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
Since when he's start writing his journal? He has so much free time, nothing can interrupt him other than his retarded unproductive routine.
Is he referring to the comics? Where the fuck is it?

Chris followed the challenge on twitter and I'm uncormfortable, not even curious on google searching it
View attachment 2142874
View attachment 2142872
What
View attachment 2142873
fuck... i completely forgot that Chris thought that people making fun of his sex naked videos is because they are horny faggots that jacks off to his aphrodite level goddess body. Like come on Chris... i know he has autism and is retarded but seriously how the fuck does he come up with a logic like this.

1620186220122.png

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
fuck... i completely forgot that Chris thought that people making fun of his sex naked videos is because they are horny faggots that jacks off to his aphrodite level goddess body. Like come on Chris... i know he has autism and is retarded but seriously how the fuck does he come up with a logic like this.

View attachment 2144065
this was last February? huh around the same time this year he made a post that sounds very similar only he blamed us for something else, what is it about that month that get his panties in a bunch? oh right

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
this was last February? huh around the same time this year he made a post that sounds very similar only he blamed us for something else, what is it about that month that get his panties in a bunch? oh right
It's like he goes through this cycle of perpetual regret and resorts to blaming anything that has caused even a slight headache for something years ago, sometimes even a decade ago.

Can't make up for past mistakes Chris, what's done is done.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
A goddess never gets dirty of course.
And doesn't need to work out either.
I'd love to see him spending time in the nature.
New Age people like the concept of going natural but aren't prepared to stay in nature unlike bushcraft people.

fuck... i completely forgot that Chris thought that people making fun of his sex naked videos is because they are horny faggots that jacks off to his aphrodite level goddess body.
If he went on that logic, he should question "why aren't any women willing to have secks with me?"
If Chris was shown a drawing of his body (minus his face) without telling it's his, he'll feel disgusted.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It's like he goes through this cycle of perpetual regret and resorts to blaming anything that has caused even a slight headache for something years ago, sometimes even a decade ago.

and as usual, Chris will "accept responsibility" but goes back to blaming the trolls.

jc17

kiwifarms.net

Cash Pope

What's Gum doing?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2144065
I guess he doesn't feel the need to draw Rule 34 of himself now that he's not trying to prove to the world he isn't gay.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he went on that logic, he should question "why aren't any women willing to have secks with me?"
If Chris was shown a drawing of his body (minus his face) without telling it's his, he'll feel disgusted.
I bet if he had to select a body type on a dating website, he would chose "Whitegirl with the curves of Sophia Vergara & Jessica Rabbit" instead "refrigerator with pipe cleaners for limbs"
I guess he's trying to say he's a prostitute now along with the goddess thing.
He's the Goddess of Love and Sexuality "Christine Does Kiwifarms, 1977".

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since when he's start writing his journal? He has so much free time, nothing can interrupt him other than his retarded unproductive routine.

Chris followed the challenge on twitter and I'm uncormfortable, not even curious on google searching it
View attachment 2142874
View attachment 2142872
What
View attachment 2142873
I like the pink, fleshy walls of his fantasy. The Pink Lemonade drawing was truly his sexuality in full flower.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess he's trying to say he's a prostitute now along with the goddess thing.
Hope weens weren’t reading the thread and decided to implement this:
I'm a bit surprised Chris hasn't started his own OF account yet.
I'm sure the Idea Guys could convince him to do it because everyone in the world wants to see that sexy tomgirl translesbian goddess. :tomgirl:
These Praetor kids or whoever is in control of him right now should really step up their game.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2144065
Why does this remind me of a copy pasta where OP says he jerked off to Chris’s cake fart video?

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2142874
View attachment 2142872
What
View attachment 2142873

When did @Mariposa Electrique take control of Chris twitter?

(God he is gross as fuck)

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net

Imagine the only time in your life that you engage in even surface-level self-reflection is your birthday when you buy yourself magic rocks and pony dolls. I Have No Girlfriend And I Must Ree

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I don’t like that he drew the feet....Jesus....between the fleshy arms, linebacker shoulders, the drunk and toothless expression, and the eyelashes that go straight across the eyes, we truly are weak to resist Chris’ ...uh...charms
I know there's a law in Sonic the Hedgehog characters: They all wear shoes. If they're not, don't show it.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
I know there's a law in Sonic the Hedgehog characters: They all wear shoes. If they're not, don't show it.
I love how far this goes. I mean, the decision behind Sonic wearing shoes was so innocent at the beginning. It was a practical stylistic choice for its sprite, nothing more nothing less. Then the ocean of spin offs cartoons and toys based on this sprite/franchise had to include the shoes too because they were fucking part of this character's style, nothing more, nothing less.

Then...and then I don't fucking know. The internet did its thing and the fact Sonic and his furry peers have to wear shoes has now become a GOLDEN VITAL RULE that you MUST implicitly follow at any cost because you may drive degenerates to drown in their own libido all over the world if you dare show the toes of your damn protagonists. In a very weird way that's amazing.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Then...and then I don't fucking know. The internet did its thing and the fact Sonic and his furry peers have to wear shoes has now become a GOLDEN VITAL RULE that you MUST implicitly follow at any cost because you may drive degenerates to drown in their own libido all over the world if you dare show the toes of your damn protagonists. In a very weird way that's amazing.
Then you wrangle in the fetishists like furries, Bronies and Chris.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2144065
That’s not it, he thinks trolls get turned on by trolling. That’s why he talks about people having a “hate fetish”. He learned the word hateboner one day and took it completely literally because he’s autistic.

SillySherman

Well, well, what do we have there...
kiwifarms.net