Containment Random Chris Updates

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
screenshot-twitter.com 2018-08-01 15-23-08.png

lol, is Chris wanting @Null to play therapist for random people?

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't realize it's fiction.
True, look at him going from being "the creator of sonichu" (though he still uses it as some official title) to the "chronicler". What started as a comic about some real events, took reality's place.
Okay, so it seems that it's not going to be easy to convince Chris that there is no alternate comic dimension. Chris' flimsy understanding of reality has been a mess for a very long time, long before idea guy, probably before Asperchu even. And for that he needs actual medical attention.

But couldn't the damage that was easily done by Wise be just as easily undone?
@The Captain Chris believes you're in CWCville or something right? That's how you got Chris to relax, you told him Idea Guy didn't have a moon weapon. So he'll believe what you say - tell him everything is back to normal now in CWCville; tell him that now that Boyd and Wise have been defeated all the Nazis and the 69 other Sonichus like Ted Bundychu have just sort of vanished.
Tell him that he's back to being mayor, and he has his creator powers back. Make up some shit like the stones he's got around his neck restored his god powers or whatever and he can now erase whatever he wants in the cartoon world.

I know it might seem wrong to continue tricking Chris, but this might be a case where two wrongs end up making a right. Once he hears this it'll ease his mind, he won't feel compelled to write about Wise's plotlines, and he might even go back to drawing Sonichu pages.

What do you guys think?

Monolith

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so it seems that it's not going to be easy to convince Chris that there is no alternate comic dimension. Chris' flimsy understanding of reality has been a mess for a very long time, long before idea guy, probably before Asperchu even. And for that he needs actual medical attention.

@The Captain Chris believes you're in CWCville or something right? That's how you got Chris to relax, you told him Idea Guy didn't have a moon weapon. So he'll believe what you say - tell him everything is back to normal now in CWCville; tell him that now that Boyd and Wise have been defeated all the Nazis and the 69 other Sonichus like Ted Bundychu have just sort of vanished.
Tell him that he's back to being mayor, and he has his creator powers back. Make up some shit like the stones he's got around his neck restored his god powers or whatever and he can now erase whatever he wants in the cartoon world.

I know it might seem wrong to continue tricking Chris, but this might be a case where two wrongs end up making a right. Once he hears this it'll ease his mind, he won't feel compelled to write about Wise's plotlines, and he might even go back to drawing Sonichu pages.

What do you guys think?
Wise "infiltrated" Chris's head over the course of months. I doubt that Captain could undo it all at once, even if Chris falls for the same trick again after Null talked to him about it. But if he does that, I think it'd be easier to tell him that Wise put him in a simulation to make him see all that shit, so he wouldn't question Captain's inconsistencies with Wise's version.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
Wise "infiltrated" Chris's head over the course of months. I doubt that Captain could undo it all at once, even if Chris falls for the same trick again after Null talked to him about it. But if he does that, I think it'd be easier to tell him that Wise put him in a simulation to make him see all that shit, so he wouldn't question Captain's inconsistencies with Wise's version.
It took Wise months to get Chris to believe his bullshit, but now he just believes anything someone he respects tells him. Remember how he believed the Marvel writer when they told him that our Earth is Earth 1234 or some shit? Chris respects @The Captain , so wouldn't he believe him instantly too?

Snuckening

Fulltime revolutionary. Drinks death like water.
kiwifarms.net

What do you guys think?
So, what's the point of this exactly? It's important that the benign, non-existant cartoon hedgehogs that Chris created are separated in Chris's head from the benign, non-existant cartoon hedgehogs that some other faggot created, why? Because they have (the wrong kind of) silly names, and were invented by a fuckwit? I don't get it.

If it was stressing Chris out a lot, like if IG convinced him that TedBundychu was driving around CWCvville in his badly drawn cartoon VW and raping and killing Rosechus, and Chris was freaking out about it, then I could see why people would want to do something about it.

But he doesn't seem any more upset about this shit than Naitsirhc or any other CWCville antagonist.

Or at least wait til we get to see what racial stereotypes he uses for when he draws Konychu and Cosbychu, then he can go back to MLP OCs explaining how they're the princess of everything or why everyone should just be freinds or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.