Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what I don't understand and maybe you can help me out with this @Marvin

When Chris was talking to Boyd and Wise, he didn't know it was them right?
He thought that through discord he was really talking to Hyperdimensional Neptunia characters, Gwenpool, Jesus Christ, and his hedgehog partners.
In his mind he didn't see another human being on the other end, so when The Captain told him he was being scammed by two dweebs - did Chris make the connection that all these characters he was talking to were actually two dudes roleplaying?

because he still sticks close to the scenarios they were roleplaying, he still thinks that Magi-Chan confessed his love for Chris. In his mind, that memory is very real and he still doesn't see or admit the reality that it was some autistic dude on the internet. This is different from all the fake girlfriends, for example; when Julie said to Chris "I'm actually a 12 year old boy you pedofork", Chris wasn't saying the next day "that dang Bluespike, but Julie is still very real and I love her!".
But here he is doing exactly that! still believing all these characters were real and probably still believing all the conversations and sex he had with them was real too... What gives, does he not realise the reality of the situation?

So on that note, does Chris actually know why he's mad at Wise and Boyd?
Because if he doesn't see the full extent of what they did to him, and he's still ignorant to their actions, then what does he perceive them as doing wrong?
Is he just mad at them because you guys told him these two did something bad to him, and that was good enough for Chris?

If you were to ask him now who was blackmailing him into punching barb and admitting to pedophilia, would he outright say it was Wise and Boyd or would he say it was Gweenpool and Pitohui and somehow Wise and Boyd were involved...
:thinking:
"Reality" is a malleable concept to Chris.

To Chris, that these losers were pretending to be imaginary characters doesn't mean they they didn't unwittingly connect with their counterparts in the other dimension or whatever. So yeah, he thinks Wise and Boyd were assholes who stumbled upon some magic or some shit.

Chris is mostly mad about money first and being made to embarrass himself second.

In regards to why he still maintains a lot of their canon, it's because Chris is too invested in his imaginary world to give up on it so easily. I think after Wise and Boyd were outed, he felt really uncomfortable about retconning most of their changes. Because if he retcons the past six months, then fuck, why can't he retcon all of it? That would make him feel really uneasy about the possible reality of his imaginary world.

That reality is most important to him.

Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
That reality is most important to him.
It all started as a crummy half ass, highschool project. Then a comic to self insert his fantasy. Now it is more important to him than real life. If only the highschool teacher just let Chris use Sonic as the project. None of this would had happened, the farms wouldn't have even exist.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
It all started as a crummy half ass, highschool project. Then a comic to self insert his fantasy. Now it is more important to him than real life. If only the highschool teacher just let Chris use Sonic as the project. None of this would had happened, the farms wouldn't have even exist.
Didn't he come up with Bionic The Hedgehog before the whole Sonichu CD cover thing? I would love to see the Bionic comic from the alt universe where Chris never thought of Sonichu. Mostly because that particular recolor is supposed to be Sonic's slow-in-the-mind brother who "fell into a world inhabited by basketball players", and Chris's portrayal of that would be fucking hilarious.

Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he come up with Bionic The Hedgehog before the whole Sonichu CD cover thing? I would love to see the Bionic comic from the alt universe where Chris never thought of Sonichu. Mostly because that particular recolor is supposed to be Sonic's slow-in-the-mind brother who "fell into a world inhabited by basketball players", and Chris's portrayal of that would be fucking hilarious.
We will get to see that when the dimensions merge. All questions will be answered. 42 days left brother.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Chris lined the gumball eyes on the first try,

View attachment 596765
and shared some random access humor. There must be a dimension in which his joke is funny, don't forget to laugh after the merge.

View attachment 596768
Lol I don't think that how LEGO MOCs(my own creation) work Chris. Also, I don't know what your troon teenage friends are.making you smoke, but hot dogs are animate objects. In short, you're fucking stupid.

I love Chris' jokes. They're the one thing that just loses me every single time. I have no idea what any of his jokes are supposed to mean, or why he thinks they're funny.
It's just the same as that stupid brain teaser about mark cuban he posted to Facebook. The only person that understood what the fuck was happening was only him. When Chris realized that no one else bother to decipher his brain teaser, he threw a temper tantrum on Facebook and flipped out. The only person who understands Chris jokes is himself

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For reference.

He has such a strange yet familiar way of expressing anger. You'd think he was constipated if you didn't already know he has no problem in that department.
That whole thing reminded me of the old video where Clyde Cash forced him to say he was gay, especially the way he goes kind of marblemouthed when he has to call himself a pedo.

• Agree
Reactions: Bryan Magee

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
For reference.

He has such a strange yet familiar way of expressing anger. You'd think he was constipated if you didn't already know he has no problem in that department.
I've never seen this before- When did it come out? Is this the "pedo admission" video people were saying that Wise made him record, and then used to blackmail him? [just worked out that some of his weird grunts are him saying "Gwen"(?) So thats the "Gwenpool" shit Wise was larping as?]

What's he even saying? "Got me as a pedophile"? "Definitely is a pedophile"? "Somebody is a pedophile"? (Chris sounds like he's got a mouthful of cum he's trying not to swallow. ENUNCIATE, nigga!)

What in the everloving fuck is the poor lil guy trying to say? What's this "Sonic Forever thing"? Was Chris drunk, or having a grand mal seizure?

So. Many. Questions.

:autism: Autistic x 9,003

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I've never seen this before- When did it come out? Is this the "pedo admission" video people were saying that Wise made him record, and then used to blackmail him? [just worked out that some of his weird grunts are him saying "Gwen"(?) So thats the "Gwenpool" shit Wise was larping as?]
It came out with the Discord chat logs. All the Gwen and Pitohui RP shit is in those.

What's he even saying?
"Gwen, ugh, I'm really sorry for everything. I messed up. I'm a fuck up. You got(?) me as a pedophile... a pedophi-... a vagina. I lied(?) about too many things in my life. Is that... I'm not a bad person! Gwen, I'm sorry for everything. [goose honking for 9 seconds] Gwen, I'm really sorry for everything. Ahhh"