• ”I once spell-checked my friend's scat fanfiction.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Containment Random Chris Updates

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Clown Doll, Jan 29, 2016.

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. CwC

2.6%
  2. Barb

3.2%
  3. Sonichu

11.7%
  4. Bob's corpse

6.6%
  5. Megan Schroeder

63.3%
  6. The Red ride-on lawnmower

16.0%
  7. Cole Smithey

4.9%
  8. Sorbet the dead cat

5.6%
  9. Snyder the Jew

10.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I think The Captain's actions were more altruistic than anything, and they certainly never smoked weed with Chris. That could get Chris in real trouble that he can't imaginary play away.

And regardless of his stupidity, Chris is still partially complicit to letting himself be exploited here. Despite their preferred pronouns, the TTS seems to be barely legal China. Even the tiniest bit of testosterone left in Chris's sack is going to compel him to orbit these bitches just in case a lesbian sleepover spontaneously occurs.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The Captain "manipulated" Chris to get him to stop giving Idea Guys his passwords and money.

That's a little different than keeping a pet autistic tranny around for you and your troon friends to laugh at and toss a joint to sometimes and ask to buy booze for you.

• Agree  x 12
    • Winner  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  3. Has the Captain commented at all about this?
    (Sorry I don’t keep up with Chris and his goings on that much)
    All I remember is the Captain saying he was going to take a break, and he just disappeared.

kiwifarms.net
  4. And it should have stopped there. Pretending to buy into his bullshit seemed to be the only way to do it, though, and once that line was crossed, whatever followed was inevitable. Instead, we had months of the teen troon squad bullshit going on and Chris's insane delusions were ultimately just reinforced.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. If The Captain is completely innocent in all this one has to wonder why he’s been completely silent since before Lukas got doxxed and yet he’s still been logging in and probably lurking.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Rogowski

Rogowski you guys have a good time frig dancing

kiwifarms.net
  6. The difference is captain had the common courtesy to give us a reach around.

Anyone else think his "I know Megan Schroeder irl" was completely out of left field btw?
    Nobody really pushed him on that claim

• Winner Winner x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I'll bet all my good boy points it was @The Captain. He doesn't seem to be able to distance himself from Chris and he's roleplayed to "help" him before.

The Captain doesn't just tøuch the pøop he rolls around in it.

• Disagree  x 4
    •  x 4
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Deadpool

Deadpool There ain't no strings on me
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Looks like Lukas wrote that as a cover-up attempt, trying to pin the blame for the Merge on Quinn - https://kiwifarms.net/posts/4148412/ .

• Informative  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. All I can see in that is her posting shit she had. Much like the mass debating videos, or other texts. Chris would send this shit to anyone who gained his trust and asked for it.

Not saying there's no chance it was her, just that post isn't really evidence one way or the other. I mean Lukas is a terribly unreliable narrator, but this is also The Captains MO. Feed Chris's delusions to "help" him.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Deadpool

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. MO? Did The Captain do this more than once? I thought he only did it to get his foot onto chris's duck in the door

• Winner Winner x 1
    Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I should have said he had done so at least once before. Poor wording on my part.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Excuse me, but it's "moral standereds."

• Winner  x 13
    • Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. To help, yeah, but the leaked caps don't really fit someone trying to help him - there's too much emphasis on Chris's defeat at the hands of a supervillain who then promises to destroy his imaginary friends. It reads more like a hook to pull him further into his craziness in order to troll him more now that the Merge has gone past its expiration date.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  14. Why the fuck do they want credit for information, Aren't they complaining about I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME calling them non stop?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Screenshot_20190101-182024.png
    Lol. No one care.
    What? You have moral standards but those moral standards don't apply to an easily manipulated autistic tranny who you recorded on video making out with his hand so you could post it on the internet just so people could laugh at him? wow yeah, ok.

Why listen to anything this sped says.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Gunslinger

Gunslinger Liberate tute me ex inferis

kiwifarms.net
  16. If the Capt is lurking, there must be a reason.

Find the reason, we find our gator.

kiwifarms.net
  17. The same poster ID went on about that:

screenshot-8ch.net-2019.01.01-17-04-30.png
    screenshot-8ch.net-2019.01.01-17-04-48.png

Also, someone on the ChrisChanSonichu Reddit sub posted this:

JLqMqvw.png

>"we discouraged the idea at first"
    >"at first"

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    The American Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
  18. Wait, so is Lukas pulling a ADF by saying we're threatening to rape her mom just like ADF claims we're going to invade his shithole apartment?? Jesus Christ kid, thhat's next?? You going to try and get 4chan/baph/ to raid us?
    Right?? The lazy shit can just easily make an account here, get verified, then dump the info and leave. Unless Lukas turns out to be like that fatfuck that followed Chris around at bronycon 2017, came here and said she had good info, then backpedaled twice because we hurt her feelings, and told us to be nice or she wouldn't tell us anything. I don't like people that do that shit.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'd be amazed if trolls haven't already bombarded his parents with phone calls.

thismanlies

thismanlies The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. She writes like an illiterate exceptional individual. White trash to the core.

• Agree Agree x 15
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.