RIP Thread -

CharlesFosterOffdensen

I'd rather die than go to heaven
kiwifarms.net
RIP
Ennio Morricone

This man managed to make a scene where 3 men stare at each other, with no dialogue, for four minutes, epic beyond reason. Definitely a master of his trade.

Also sad to realize that of the five who made this scene as good as it was-

Clint Eastwood
Lee Van Cleef (1989)
Eli Wallach (2014)
Sergio Leone (1989)
Ennis Morricone (2020)

only Eastwood is left.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Naya Rivera, best known for her role as Santana on Glee, is presumed dead after going missing during a boating trip with her son. (Her son was found asleep on the boat, and reportedly said that his mom was swimming and couldn't make it back to the boat.)

I think the cast of Glee is cursed. This is the third cast member that's died since 2013.

MichaelaArsenal

kiwifarms.net

愈史郎

kiwifarms.net
Naya Rivera, best known for her role as Santana on Glee, is presumed dead after going missing during a boating trip with her son. (Her son was found asleep on the boat, and reportedly said that his mom was swimming and couldn't make it back to the boat.)

I think the cast of Glee is cursed. This is the third cast member that's died since 2013.
Confirmed dead today.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wasn't there a cast member accused of grooming or of being in possession of CP?

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!
Tags
None