RIP Thread -

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Can’t say I was a huge fan of his, but I admire him staying on air and not letting his cancer beat him down. That takes balls. Dude deserves a better send off than all the Twitter autists pissing on his grave

Couldn't stand him. But unless you are a pedo or killed/maimed people I am not going to say terrible things about you right after you died.

My grandmother listened to him. My grandfather however hated him. He called him Rush Slimeball. Before that she listened to "Evil" Irv Homer on WWDB. I'm not entirely sure that Wikipedia's WWDB page is correct and it's history of 96.5 FM is confusing the hell out of me. I was just wondering if Rush was carried on that station before being moved to whatever we have the other guys on now.

Anyway, at least he tried to fight through it like Alex Trebek. Some people get to much as a touch of a cold and whine they can't work.

I don't get the draw of this stuff. But I guess if you can come up with an excellent repertoire of what your audience wants to hear and do it well you will have a great career. There was this thing they used to call the Stern Effect. Half the people tune in because they love you. The other half tunes in because they hate you but can't wait to hear what you say next.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Rest in peace. Absolute legend. You deserved that medal of honor more then Biden did. You were a man who spoke your views to the very end.
You were a legend.

P.s fuck all the liberals who celebrate this man's death.
I was never a big fan, but even I felt happy for him when he got that medal put on him. I hope he's in a better place.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
The real question is who will be the next Limbaugh
Shapiro. He already has 2 radio shows and the Daily Wire empire while every other conservative media company seems to be struggling. Wish it would be Tucker, but everyone seems to be rallying around Shapiro. People like Glenn Beck are licking his balls and trying to combine with DW. Plus Shapiro just snagged Gina Carano and she will make a movie for them. Everyone else like Mark Levin and others always get pushed to the wayside and can't fund being a powerhouse like Rush was. Whereas others like Hannity who has a tv and radio show, tied their brand so much to Trump they gave up all their integrity, so they won't be able to go anywhere.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can’t say I was a huge fan of his, but I admire him staying on air and not letting his cancer beat him down. That takes balls. Dude deserves a better send off than all the Twitter autists pissing on his grave
I had fun hate listening at a job I had during the Clinton years. The boss and one other guy actually unironically liked him. We would argue about shit he said and make fun of him. This was back when you could do this without anyone getting excessively buttmad, even with your boss.

kiwifarms.net
Late but not mentioned here -- the real Joey LaMotta (from Raging Bull (1980)) died Dec. 29th 2020, age 95. His brother, Jake LaMotta, died in 2017 also at the age of 95 (same month of age too!)
raging_bull_joe_pesci1.png

"Your mother sucks fuckin' BIG fuckin' elephant DICKS" - Joey LaMotta

albert chan

Not a simp for Slovenian women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
46A2DD73-ABD7-4485-A4B8-89D8E2BA75FD.jpeg

Happy birthday to none other than Theodore Seuss Geisel. He’s the man responsible for making the Cat In The Hat and How The Grinch Stole Christmas series more memorable after he passed away just 30 years ago at the age of 87.

While our politicians and school teachers are forcing the Seuss Family Estate to now discontinue six of his famous book stories from being read by children and adults alike on Read Across America Day, don’t let “cancel culture” distract you from the fact that this is man is still largely celebrated and influential towards families from across the globe.

Also, in unrelated news, yesterday marked nine years after Andrew Brietbart passed away from natural causes at just the age of 43. You can say whatever you want about his politics, but this memorable moment still remains to be the best in my opinion:

How many people do you know in real life that would actually stand up and not be afraid of mobs trying to tear you apart?

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1964503

Happy birthday to none other than Theodore Seuss Geisel. He’s the man responsible for making the Cat In The Hat and How The Grinch Stole Christmas series more memorable after he passed away just 30 years ago at the age of 87.

While our politicians and school teachers are forcing the Seuss Family Estate to now discontinue six of his famous book stories from being read by children and adults alike on Read Across America Day, don’t let “cancel culture” distract you from the fact that this is man is still largely celebrated and influential towards families from across the globe.

Also, in unrelated news, yesterday marked nine years after Andrew Brietbart passed away from natural causes at just the age of 43. You can say whatever you want about his politics, but this memorable moment still remains to be the best in my opinion:

How many people do you know in real life that would actually stand up and not be afraid of mobs trying to tear you apart?
Dr. Seues is a man of legend. We should say no and stand up to what are scummy politicians and teacher union are doing .