RIP Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

The Pink Panther

Looking At Your Stag Reel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lost a real legend of animation.....
https://www.cartoonbrew.com/rip/gen...ew-york-and-terrytoons-dies-at-95-189756.html

Here's something he got to do at Terrytoons in the 50's.
Ah fuck. Can't believe I nearly missed this.

I didn't really like his Tom and Jerrys (I don't blame it on him, he was forced to animate it Czechslovokia without his usual team of animators, so they kinda did the best with what they could; The Tom and Jerry Cartoon KIt is a classic though), but he will always be known to me as the man who saved Terrytoons. He turned the mediocre studio into something that cultivated its own unique style as well as pushing the boundaries for CinemaScope and widescreen cartoons. He was a very creative individual with his simplistic artstyle and interesting characters. He was one of the last greats still around. That really sucks.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah fuck. Can't believe I nearly missed this.

I didn't really like his Tom and Jerrys (I don't blame it on him, he was forced to animate it Czechslovokia without his usual team of animators, so they kinda did the best with what they could; The Tom and Jerry Cartoon KIt is a classic though), but he will always be known to me as the man who saved Terrytoons. He turned the mediocre studio into something that cultivated its own unique style as well as pushing the boundaries for CinemaScope and widescreen cartoons. He was a very creative individual with his simplistic artstyle and interesting characters. He was one of the last greats still around. That really sucks.
It does.

Here's a recent doc. he was in of some interest to share!

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None