Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
He's brought up sargoon multiple times throughout the years. He's not a capo but he definitely fellates the stepfather like one.
But mostly he fluffs Rogans nuts more than anything
I'm all for rogan nut fluffing. Seems like a chill dude given how long he has been in the media scene. I don't watch his podcast much, but the ones I have watched I have enjoyed.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
He's scared to do on location shit anymore because he thinks people will recognize and attack him. All he has to do is remove the beanie while on location and nobody wouldn't know it was him.
Even if he shaved his head and somehow grew a beard to look like a biker or something everybody would recognize that babyface and annoying voice, antifags hate his ass and can recognize that voice anywhere from all the sessions of hate fapping to his videos. And seeing how ngo gets beaten up quite often despite being more asian (and gay) than him I'm not surprised he would be scared shitless, specially being a manlet with no gains
Like that Instagram Thot who spear fished the CNN guy
Who?
One million dollars just POOF. Up in smoke. Never to been seen again
Where he got 1 mil for that subverse shit?

gassybeyondbelief

kiwifarms.net
Ian probably has a trust fund and is paying to to live on the compound with the other 17 people in the Cult of the Beanie.
Big ass receding hairline under there viz. the video of a guy doing snatch and grab on the beanie.

TOP KEK BITCHEZ.

Even if he shaved his head and somehow grew a beard to look like a biker or something everybody would recognize that babyface and annoying voice
Well obviously "death threats" are not why he leaves his face exposed and hides his bald spot. Nobody goes, "Have you seen this bald spot"?

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like that Tim at least attempts to get people who disagree with him on the show, like when he had Destiny and Vaush on. But goddamn does it get irritating how he loves to tell the same 3 stories every god damn episode. BRO RAISED IN SOUTH SIDE CHICAGO, I WORKED FOR VICE, I WAS AT FERGUSON. Supposedly he's working on getting an actual team for on the ground reporting but every episode his 1 million different projects get asked about and he just says "we're working on it man it's complicated hiring is hard" so who knows if it'll actually happen. I'd really prefer if he had actual reporters to speak with about things instead of reading a paragraph from some news blog every 30 minutes and then arguing with Ian about mind crystals and carbon nanotubes or whatever the fuck.

TheRaptorJesus

kiwifarms.net
I like that Tim at least attempts to get people who disagree with him on the show, like when he had Destiny and Vaush on. But goddamn does it get irritating how he loves to tell the same 3 stories every god damn episode. BRO RAISED IN SOUTH SIDE CHICAGO, I WORKED FOR VICE, I WAS AT FERGUSON. Supposedly he's working on getting an actual team for on the ground reporting but every episode his 1 million different projects get asked about and he just says "we're working on it man it's complicated hiring is hard" so who knows if it'll actually happen. I'd really prefer if he had actual reporters to speak with about things instead of reading a paragraph from some news blog every 30 minutes and then arguing with Ian about mind crystals and carbon nanotubes or whatever the fuck.
How can anyone disagree with someone who doesn't have a position to take?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I think he doesn't do anything outside of YouTube anymore. He doesn't have any more stories. What's he gonna do, talk about the other time he streamed on YouTube? He'd at least have another story to tell if he got banned from twitch

Hiring is only hard when people think you won't pay them or don't want to work for you. Tim's reputation is stellar in these regards, assume?

Cardenio

Emulation Is Theft!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point Tim has spent more time talking about how he used to be a journalist than the amount of time he actually was one
You gotta remind the people you're soapboxing to that you were once a big shot. Same shit with the kooks on Infowars who are experts because they worked for Glowie agencies decades ago.

And yes I know he's talking about work for Vice lol.

JustFuckinaDude

They have a gas range!
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget that he’s half Asian and skateboards. Those are very important personality traits.👌

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
I listened to the May 8th show with Dave Smith. It was clear him and Dave were butting heads when talking about poor people. Tim basically saying "You being poor now is nothing, because years ago you would be considered wealthy. Even now, you're wealthier than so many more people in other countries." But Tim, this is about here and now. Not over there and before you were born.
Tim seriously doesn't understand how vastly different it is being in poverty compared to his supposed lower middle class upbringing. And he had to try to bring up dental care, of all things, you can survive without getting your teeth worked on, tons of poor people already don't go to the dentist often. Along with paying for television, internet, and other technologies, those aren't really necessities or high priorities, but Tim believes that's tied to the reason why someone is poor today.
And then... "Nothing is stopping a family from going and making a cabin in the middle of the woods in the middle of Wyoming."
I advocate for people to live somewhere cheaper or find a temp roommate if they have financial struggles, but no poor person has the savings to just up and move there unless they're already currently living in the middle of Wyoming, but that leaves out others in the rest of the country and it's even harder if you have a family. Who are your children going to socialize with? Are you up for homeschooling them too?
Dave points out and questions why the government makes it so hard for many to do basic family oriented things. Many poor people who are in the welfare trap are encouraged to break up with their spouse they have a child with, have them move out, or else they lose the financial support. Dave wants people to create a sense of community and togetherness. Tim wants people to hide away from society and be grateful for scraps.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
And then... "Nothing is stopping a family from going and making a cabin in the middle of the woods in the middle of Wyoming."
I advocate for people to live somewhere cheaper or find a temp roommate if they have financial struggles, but no poor person has the savings to just up and move there unless they're already currently living in the middle of Wyoming, but that leaves out others in the rest of the country and it's even harder if you have a family. Who are your children going to socialize with? Are you up for homeschooling them too?
It's the same reason why his cops argument is so bad.

"Any cop that remains in a blue state is part of the problem." Uh, Tim? Some of those people have lived there for decades and have extended families in the area. You are making it sound WAY TOO EASY when you say "just move."

instythot

kiwifarms.net

"Any cop that remains in a blue state is part of the problem." Uh, Tim? Some of those people have lived there for decades and have extended families in the area. You are making it sound WAY TOO EASY when you say "just move."
He learned arguing from Sargon

JustFuckinaDude

They have a gas range!
kiwifarms.net

It’s just like him saying “be loud with your political opinions at work, even if it gets you fired!”

I’m sure that’s easy to say when you’re an internet grifter, but when you’ve got an actual career with a family that depends on you, it’s a much different story. Not that his ass will ever find out.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
It’s just like him saying “be loud with your political opinions at work, even if it gets you fired!”

I’m sure that’s easy to say when you’re an internet grifter, but when you’ve got an actual career with a family that depends on you, it’s a much different story. Not that his ass will ever find out.
He fits the definition of a rootless cosmopolitan very well. How he has no tight family and goes place to place until he had enough money to make a compound that would make Jim Jones jealous.