Careercow Tim Pool - 'journalist' who claims to be a sensible centrist & sucks Sargon of Akkads weiner; Afraid of the Milkshake ANTIFAs

Don't Tread on Me

I summon One Hundred-Eyes Dragon!
kiwifarms.net

Tim makes a bold declaration, then goes off on his usual tangent. But unlike before, I can't go and read the article because no one published anything about this. It looks like it's on his private website. Great way to advertise for yourself but for those of us who dont have time to watch a 30 minute video in the middle of the day, it's really annoying that I'm 5 minutes in and you haven't given this guy's name or any sources for the information you are claiming.

Edit - What the fuck, why isnt the link working? Video is still up on his channel. Main segment, Black Council Candidate calls for Autonomous African Zones in DC

KittyGremlin

monke appreciator
kiwifarms.net

Tim continues to cope seethe and dilate. He even admits, "well, I don't have a good reason I don't have children. I have several good reasons I'm not married."

If you think it's so important for millennials to grow up, why don't we start with you? If you want to be a journalist, you should be on the ground doing research and talking to people. If you think the mainstream media is so terrible and they lie by omission, stop relying on them to do the work for you. Your shitty podcast isn't news, you should be talking to real people in real areas like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Oh, you're scared because someone stole your beanie one time? Then hire security instead of hiring someone else to do your job for you.

Or, we could talk about how you refused to just give a woman her cat back. Calling the police to handle a dispute over a cat, yeah, that was real adult of you Tim.
Tim has big incel energy.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Both Pool and TYT have thoroughly convinced me why you should never try to open up your own publisher/news site. No matter how professional you are, it will ultimately always resolve into drama and conflict.
You have to admit, Jimmy is getting a lot of mileage out of feuding with Cenk.

His former co-hosts had to explain politics to him like a 5-year-old, because he has the mental capacity of one. Maybe that's why his thumbnails look like they were designed to target children.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
You have to admit, Jimmy is getting a lot of mileage out of feuding with Cenk.

His former co-hosts had to explain politics to him like a 5-year-old, because he has the mental capacity of one. Maybe that's why his thumbnails look like they were designed to target children.
Dore definitely knew how to throw his punches and make sure they did as much damage as possible. The fact that Kulinski of all people received serious flack for his decision to stay neutral tells you something.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net

ProtonMailManTheSequel

Lord Limp of Lancaster
kiwifarms.net
And is presumably being represented by a competent lawyer. The situation is funny, but Tim other than being a milqetoast bullshitter doesn't usually provide information himself to laugh about. All the lulz will be milked from the pro-se ass hats who sold company equipment to buy cat-cocaine and can't afford a lawyer.
Corporate litigants can NOT self-represent. There is no such thing as going "pro se" for a corporation or entity. Only peeps.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
He's a terrible interviewer because he has to have the conversation come back to him in some way.
You are correct.
I remember when I still watched the news some great skilled anchors come to mind:
Barbara Walters
Robin Roberts
Katie Couric
So let's examine how Tim measures up:
1. Knowledge base: I would give him a 5/10. I think an 10/ 10 would be someone who can make both arguments with statistics and data.

2. Ability to process new information: I have not observed this. I watched a few videos and it's all his opinion. I would like him to point his viewers to academic papers or sources for the opposite opinion.

3. Ethical compass: No. He pimped out the election fraud videos.

4. Command of the language: No Tim is boring. This is what I mean by story telling

5. Interviewing finesse
: No. Tim does not ask probing questions when he reads videos. I have not watched his podcasts. The fact he got rid of Adam who we know disagreed with him proves this.

6. Mastery of multitasking
: Maybe someone else can comment on this.

7. Appreciation of all roles
: I think he has this covered. The few minutes I saw of his podcast is smooth.

8. Acute sense of timing: No. He has little story telling skill.

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
the Daily Beast has a gargantuan article about Tim being an empty beanie: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-c...the-biggest-political-youtubers-on-the-planet
or if you prefer an archive: https://archive.md/HUdXO
lol he's a penis lol.jpg

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
the Daily Beast has a gargantuan article about Tim being an empty beanie: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-c...the-biggest-political-youtubers-on-the-planet
or if you prefer an archive: https://archive.md/HUdXO
View attachment 2399525
Geez, this article is getting me to like Tim Pool. They didn't really focus on how much of a phony he is or how his opinions are completely incoherent or his Kanye-tier narcissim and went on and on about how he's talking to "extremists." The article is so focused on Left-wing gaslighting that they come out worse than Tim does.

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net
That just seems like a Left-wing thing. You don't hear this kind of thing out of Breitbart or the Daily Wire. Yes yes, they are biased--and so are ALL Leftist news sites--but they function as businesses. Subverse was a clown show from day 1 and I can't help but feel a little bad for those dumb investors.
Added emphasis, as Breitbart had Milo Yiannopoulos as it's technology editor during the start of the Great Autism Holy War, bring the publication down on the side of #Gamergate.

However, there is something all the drama filled viper's dens have in common, advocacy / activist journalism. You see this same sort of backstabbing in activist circles, so when your journalism is based around that it's no surprise you attract the same sort of sociopaths. Looking at Rocco's Twitter, this is exactly what kind of bad journalist he is.

I think the problem is more of a lolcow problem. Lolcows can never make a stable group project due to the nature of lolcows. They cause unnecessary drama because that is what gives them an emotional high in the morning or it gives them attention. A normally functioning person can organize a business/organization without it falling apart from infighting.
Same can be said with leftist activists. Heck, most leftist activists I follow online or know IRL are just a high profile event away from being cow material. For people into collectivist organizing, they certainly seem to be really shit about working with others.