ValiDate - an upcoming (and unsurprisingly racist) visual novel made by SJW's, for SJW's.

Dysnomia

I'm already sick of Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net

Badonkadonk Trash

Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, whip, stir
kiwifarms.net
More utter shit memes coming at ya.
Ecxb8IHXkAY6Y1g.jpeg

EmpUpqKXEAsKe7M.jpeg

Also this tweet:
Screenshot_20201114-044935_Chrome.jpg

> play our game and liveblog it with #VD8Demo mayhaps

Disc

Corruption in the CD-Rom
kiwifarms.net
God damn, every time I look at these memes how low-effort they are astounds me.

Like really, imagine if someone put in the bare minimum effort to make them actually look like they're in-engine. it genuinely wouldn't be that hard. make a fake route, queue up a bunch of memes as dialogue in it, go through screenshotting everything,

Dysnomia

I'm already sick of Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
God damn, every time I look at these memes how low-effort they are astounds me.

Like really, imagine if someone put in the bare minimum effort to make them actually look like they're in-engine. it genuinely wouldn't be that hard. make a fake route, queue up a bunch of memes as dialogue in it, go through screenshotting everything,

Just take some tweets and paste ValiDate characters on them. No thought required.

Yes. Please someone do this. :lol:

Badonkadonk Trash

kiwifarms.net
Now for more crap!

Screenshot_20201120-075639_Chrome.jpg

Are you literally ripping off the Rick and Morty IQ copypasta?

And more crappy fan art and meme shit.
Em8xqK7XcAQRGHy.jpeg

EnIbpgiXMAMwuMV.jpeg

And while we're at it... personality quiz time.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
one is anoki (even uglier than the usual). but the other?

From the earring + beard stubble I think it's Malik in a wig. The fact that we can't tell speaks volumes to how bad the art design is.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Friendly_AI

edit: took that test for fun and got inaya as result.
I got Keaton so.... hooray for being the character they included out of spite, I suppose?

Ice Mountain

Inconspicuous Background Character
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck are these two
I can't tell if those are ValiDate characters cosplaying, or if it's actual fanart of the rappers, but they're supposed to be Ramuda and Dice from Hypmic.
Fling Posse.jpg
Come to think of it, didn't a ValiDate character have a Dice keychain or something in a picture from the game? I find it funny that these idiots like Hypmic, considering how it's technically the Japanese culturally appropriating black people music.

Badonkadonk Trash

kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if those are ValiDate characters cosplaying, or if it's actual fanart of the rappers, but they're supposed to be Ramuda and Dice from Hypmic.
View attachment 1740442
Come to think of it, didn't a ValiDate character have a Dice keychain or something in a picture from the game? I find it funny that these idiots like Hypmic, considering how it's technically the Japanese culturally appropriating black people music.
Yes they did.

Atatata

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1740442
Isn't hypmic about a nazi women government taking over and banning all the guns?

Tags
None