BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
What's funny is even if Anarcho communism DID work, it wouldn't actually appeal to leftists. Since it also means trannies can't get hormone pills because >no big pharma because no state and it also would eventually lead to traditional gender roles being imposed out of necessity. In most actual economically left wing societies they tend to actually be very oppressive to the groups leftists in the west try to protect.

They seem to only like anarcho communism because the native Americans practice it. Despite them being a racially homogeneous group that can only do this because the state allows it. In every instance where some form of it has been attempted without a State passively allowing it, it only lasts a short while before some other group forces them to stop doing it. Usually some other state.

I genuinely think the people who peddle this nonsense don't actually believe it could work or really want to put in the effort to make it work, they just view it as an idealistic fantasy to strive for and sell to their audience. These people HEAVILY benefit from capitalism just based on the fact that they make livings on Youtube, a platform that wouldn't exist without it.
If, for some implausible reason, we could airlift every BreadTuber in the world and place them at all the Israeli Kibbutzim for one year, how many would change their views on Anarcho-Communism?

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Say what you want about the Statists of the Far-Left (or " Tankies "), but at least they're implementations of Communism were effective, even if it was often horrible. They can at least brag about industrializing a large nation in a matter of decades and becoming a global superpower, and they often do.
I think the people who wanted to impose Communism had great intentions and thought they were doing the right thing, and what ended up happening was entirely because of problems that they just couldn't solve easily. Stuff like
>Food shortage
>Economical downturn
>Our economy is really outdated and other countries are industrializing quickly and feeding their people way easier
>Environmental crisis
All of these problems are solvable but they can't be solved quickly, it can take decades to completely fix. It's why they ended up using violence to fix these problems since they didn't believe in democracy and there was really no incentive to listen to the peasants after they put them into power.

I read a book on former North Koreans talking about what it was like living there. And they stated it wasn't actually that bad up until the 1990s when a huge famine hit. Before the 90s everyone mostly got what they needed from the state and while they worked a shitty menial job nobody really complained. When the famine hit people had to eat their pets and had to setup a black market to smuggle in basic goods like tampons. The people essentially had to invent illegal capitalism just to survive. They're still in this post-famine crisis and haven't really recovered from it. The black market is still there and people still rely on it. You really can't get rid of Capitalism outside of using force and telling people "no you can't sell things".
If, for some implausible reason, we could airlift every BreadTuber in the world and place them at all the Israeli Kibbutzim for one year, how many would change their views on Anarcho-Communism?
I genuinely don't think any of these people actually believe what they say, and it's largely an act. I genuinely think these are liberals who are selling a fantasy to far left useful idiots because it makes them money. And that they will all eventually switch to some other video topic once Breadtube becomes stale.

Contrapoints and Hbomberguy previously were part of drastically different communities (Contrapoints did camwhoring on Blip and made atheism videos, and Hbomberguy was part of SomethingAwful which was where Chris Chan trolling first really took off.) And I think they mostly just realized there's a cultlike devotion to Communism they can exploit so they just peddle 100+ year old economic theory to modern 20-somethings as if it applies to the modern day and they eat it up. And eventually they'll transition to another video topic once that grows stale. This is also why they're really uninterested in debating about economics and being pinned down to anything concrete (like how much capitalism is going to be allowed, what should the state do if anyone privatizes etc) because then they can be as flexible as they want to be when pushing nonsense. And also why they don't actually attempt to push any of this politically. They always criticize, they never attempt to build an actual political movement like Sargon did.

I genuinely can't wait til it grows stale and they move to some other video topic once the consistent views stop coming. Because that's when I think we'll see the meltdowns and see them turn on each other.

Last edited:

M&Mario

The Boy's A Time Bomb
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely don't think any of these people actually believe what they say, and it's largely an act. I genuinely think these are liberals who are selling a fantasy to far left useful idiots because it makes them money. And that they will all eventually switch to some other video topic once Breadtube becomes stale.
I honestly think some of them do believe it.

When you're already convinced you will be a victim throughout your whole life because of your identity and/or that the world is facing a certain doom within the next century or so thanks to greedy capitalists and the failings of our world leaders, a radical ideology that promises a society that is supposed to abolish all of these evil things (Capitalism, Democracy, Discrimination) sounds super appealing. What's even more appealing is claiming yourself to be a follower of said ideology, and come to believe that you and your group of like-minded individuals hold the answer to society's problems, and that it is your job to spread the word.

Then again, deep down they probably know this isn't a realistic solution, and so all they can do is say they support the idea and feel special for being different than mainstream liberals.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net

Contrapoints and Hbomberguy previously were part of drastically different communities (Contrapoints did camwhoring on Blip and made atheism videos, and Hbomberguy was part of SomethingAwful which was where Chris Chan trolling first really took off.) And I think they mostly just realized there's a cultlike devotion to Communism they can exploit so they just peddle 100+ year old economic theory to modern 20-somethings as if it applies to the modern day and they eat it up. And eventually they'll transition to another video topic once that grows stale. This is also why they're really uninterested in debating about economics and being pinned down to anything concrete (like how much capitalism is going to be allowed, what should the state do if anyone privatizes etc) because then they can be as flexible as they want to be when pushing nonsense. And also why they don't actually attempt to push any of this politically. They always criticize, they never attempt to build an actual political movement like Sargon did.

I genuinely can't wait til it grows stale and they move to some other video topic once the consistent views stop coming. Because that's when I think we'll see the meltdowns and see them turn on each other.
Given the current state of Something Awful Hbomber being a former member doesn't imply as much of a change of heart as it seems.

Demoneater

kiwifarms.net
Of course the breadtubers conveniently gloss over how strict and authoritarian revolutionary Catalonia was. Considering you could be shot using money or selling coffee, it's ironic they promote sex work since that was outlawed in Catalonia, since it was considered a form of oppression just as smoking and religion was. In the beginning the workers were allowed to own the means of production but eventually became lazy and then the worker councils and unions stepped in and fired them, enforcing tighter deadlines. Since money was outlawed everyone got work coupons which might as well been the same thing as monopoly money. Most of those limp dicked breadtubers would be crying like little bitches if they had to live in that society. That's why I agree with people calling them radlibs.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Bernie was literally kicked out of a kibbutz for being lazy. No, they don't learn better they just lose the idealism and find a safer grift.

Citation Checking Project

Wokescolds of the world, unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex had a bit of an interesting stream recently, so here's a writeup. There are 3 video responses but those are fairly uneventful as always. The real interesting bits are in the meta.

He starts letting out his frustration with streaming and mentions that he is burned out with his occupation. He mentions that his room isn't air-conditionned, his internet tends to cut, and his computer can crash. He doesn't want to get a job ("go back to the wage cage" lmao) so he's forced to stream to make the dough. He then successfully e-begs without ostensibly meaning to. He also mentions that he doesn't like to edit his own clips because he cringes at them out of perfectionism or something. Chat suggest hiring an editor, which he doesn't want to do either. He also discuss thumbnails. There is a strain in his relationship with his parents since they quite rightly tell him that streaming isn't a viable career path for him.

In the future, he plans to fully rebrand and change his username.

Lastly, I have to pay respect to my buddy Vee Sturgess aka MxVivianWulf, who coined my old tagline "Doxing is a prime tactic of antifascist activism". He got banned from chat after questioning Alex over what antifascists AtomWaffen killed. For context, it is dogma in Pigpuncher's cult that he is on a spooky AtomWaffen kill-list and you must take it on faith, even though he admitted on FaradaySpeaks' stream that he doesn't have any evidence and it's just a rumor.

1:14:25 MxVivianWulf asks questions and gets booted.

1:44:00 start of woe-is-me rant

2:05:46 rebrand

Pigpuncher said:
I heard a rumor that I was on, like, an AtomWaffen kill list or something...
Faradayspeaks said:
Pigpuncher said:
I dont know if-
Faradayspeaks said:
I'm very skeptical of that kind of stuff
Pigpuncher said:
yeah I mean it's- it's just sort of... hearsay.

ADDENDUM:
1580409676547.png
To be fair, that would be entertaining and Alex's stance is at least in part indefensible.
1580410150782.png
Really? prove it fag

Last edited:

LTO Data Cartridge

kiwifarms.net
Lastly, I have to pay respect to my buddy Vee Sturgess aka MxVivianWulf, who coined my old tagline "Doxing is a prime tactic of antifascist activism". He got banned from chat after questioning Alex over what antifascists AtomWaffen killed. For context, it is dogma in Pigpuncher's cult that he is on a spooky AtomWaffen kill-list and you must take it on faith, even though he admitted on FaradaySpeaks' stream that he doesn't have any evidence and it's just a rumor.
Imagine being scared of FUCKING ATOMWAFFEN, if they even tried to kill pigpuncher they'd probably end up stabbing each other over some dumb shit while writing a manifesto about it before getting anywhere near him. I know about 15 nazis irl and even they think that Atomwaffen is a fucking joke. The only thing they're good for is shit like this:
1580419587254.png

tuscangarder

☭☭☭Redgang☭☭☭ChudKIller on Suicide Watch
kiwifarms.net
Atomwaffen members have actually killed multiple people.

One killed a gay Jew. The other killed 2 Atomwaffen members and the other ones I cant remember.

They just seem to attract the most mentally unstable angry white men and stay fedded up.

Last edited:

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Atomwaffen members have actually killed multiple people.

One killed a gay Jew. The other killed 2 Atomwaffen members and the other ones I cant remember.

They just seem to attract the most mentally unstable angry white men and stay fedded up.
We have an entire thread about them here. Go there.

The first two Atomwaffen-related murders were AWD on AWD. Devon Arthurs killed his two compatriots following a long, complicated chain of events that led to a supposed ousting from the group. Allegedly, it was over his conversion to Salafist Islam, but no one knows for sure. According to Pro Publica, he then gave out details about the group to the police under interrogation.

The second two murders came when Nicholas Giampa killed his girlfriend's parents. As far as I know, he was not officially part of Atomwaffen at the time of the murders, but they celebrated his murders. One hell of an endorsement.

The last known murder was committed by Samuel Woodward who killed gay Jewish teenager Blaze Bernstein. Woodward was officially part of AWD and could be seen saluting with fellow members. Like before, they also celebrated this murder.

Thus, we have five murders, two of which are AWD on AWD.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
He starts letting out his frustration with streaming and mentions that he is burned out with his occupation. He mentions that his room isn't air-conditionned, his internet tends to cut, and his computer can crash. He doesn't want to get a job ("go back to the wage cage" lmao) so he's forced to stream to make the dough.
Does anyone suggest he buy an air conditioner? If his work-ethic is this piss poor in January he's fucked in Florida. I'm eagerly awaiting my DSP prediction to come true.

There is a strain in his relationship with his parents since they quite rightly tell him that streaming isn't a viable career path for him.
If his mother is as overbearing as he let on his rebrand video, I'd wager that she kicked him out of the house after not having a job for a year.

He got banned from chat after questioning Alex over what antifascists AtomWaffen killed. For context, it is dogma in Pigpuncher's cult that he is on a spooky AtomWaffen kill-list and you must take it on faith, even though he admitted on FaradaySpeaks' stream that he doesn't have any evidence and it's just a rumor.
Faraday has also made the claim to be on kill lists before too. Not entirely sure if they are lying for sympathy and money, or if they are really gullible and taking OPsec advice from a guy they both know that's really full of shit.

Citation Checking Project

Wokescolds of the world, unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone suggest he buy an air conditioner? If his work-ethic is this piss poor in January he's fucked in Florida. I'm eagerly awaiting my DSP prediction to come true.
He says AC is fucked in the entire building and he cant necessarily put an AC on his own initiative because landlords and shit. I concur that if it's that bad in the winter, the summer is going to be terrible. That's probably in part why he wants to move to another state.
If his mother is as overbearing as he let on his rebrand video, I'd wager that she kicked him out of the house after not having a job for a year.
But mom, the nazis aren't going to fight themselves are they? What I do is important! ¡No Pasarán!

Faraday has also made the claim to be on kill lists before too. Not entirely sure if they are lying for sympathy and money, or if they are really gullible and taking OPsec advice from a guy they both know that's really full of shit.
To be fair, based on the NYT article, Faraday is packing heat and does so because he has received death threats. I find that credible. My theory is that Alex is badly parroting Faraday and other figures when it comes to being under threat. (as well as other shit ofc)

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Contrapoints did camwhoring on Blip and made atheism videos
Actually it was BlogTv, not Blip. He would get drunk, take his clothes off and masturbate. Dick Coughlan confirmed it, so did another guy who was active in Youtube Atheism for years but later deleted all his videos. That guy (who deleted the video where he spoke about Nyk masturbating live on BlogTv) has copies of all the BlogTv Livestreams and the Nykytyne2 videos but he refuses to release them.

Oliver released a new video titled "Data" which I don't give a shit about and am not gonna watch. If anyone wants to waste their life go watch and tell us what it was about.

Apparently he's ripping off the low budget sci-fi classic Primer, which is a personal favourite of mine, so he can definitely go fuck himself for messing with such a classic:

Might be just me, but I was getting primer vibes with the presentation with the constant rewinding. Excellent video!
Stay the fuck away from my favourite sci-fi you plagiarizing talentless propagandist hack.

Oliver is depressed (again), I wonder why:

I hope he feels better soon. Depression sucks :(
Surely not because he's a Youtube millionaire at this point and could easily afford to see the best psychiatrists in the UK and buy the best most up-to-date brand medication to help him cope with his depression.

BreadTubersAreTheOnePercent.jpg

For those of you who missed this wonderful thread about BreadTube stans denying that the top 3 BreadTubers are the 1%