BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
A Britfag BreadTuber makes a video on Brexit. As to be expected, he's out of touch with Brexit voters; calls them dumb, strawmans them, and the usual buzzwords says racism about a billion times.
>Some top-tier editing.
>Whines about the recent UK election.
>Says it's hard to accept reality.
>Cries "racism".
>Is very out of touch with Brexit voters (shocking).
>Whines about nationalism.
>Rambles more about how the UK is racist, claims Churchill was a white supremacist.
>Claims that Britbongs don't know about racism.
>Whines about racism.
>Cries about the Britbongs aren't beating themselves over the head about shit the modern Britbong hasn't done.
>Whines about the monarchy.
>"Muh racism".
>Whines about Meghan Markle.
>Claims that the average Britbong is racist.
>Actually makes a good point about UK foreign policy.
>"No one knows what Brexit does, but I do I'm a very big brain".
>Is very patronizing.
>"Muh troons".
>"Muh capitalism".
>More patrontroninzing rambling.
>More excellent editing.
>Says he hates the English.
>"Muh racism".
>Whines about shit that no one cares about.
>Says he's sickened by the UK but says he doesn't want to leave
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTAdR9mBlo&feature=youtu.be
Archive:

Also his pinned comment:
1580673742954.png

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
A Britfag BreadTuber makes a video on Brexit. As to be expected, he's out of touch with Brexit voters; calls them dumb, strawmans them, and the usual buzzwords says racism about a billion times.
>Some top-tier editing.
>Whines about the recent UK election.
>Says it's hard to accept reality.
>Cries "racism".
>Is very out of touch with Brexit voters (shocking).
>Whines about nationalism.
>Rambles more about how the UK is racist, claims Churchill was a white supremacist.
>Claims that Britbongs don't know about racism.
>Whines about racism.
>Cries about the Britbongs aren't beating themselves over the head about shit the modern Britbong hasn't done.
>Whines about the monarchy.
>"Muh racism".
>Whines about Meghan Markle.
>Claims that the average Britbong is racist.
>Actually makes a good point about UK foreign policy.
>"No one knows what Brexit does, but I do I'm a very big brain".
>Is very patronizing.
>"Muh troons".
>"Muh capitalism".
>More patrontroninzing rambling.
>More excellent editing.
>Says he hates the English.
>"Muh racism".
>Whines about shit that no one cares about.
>Says he's sickened by the UK but says he doesn't want to leave
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTAdR9mBlo&feature=youtu.be
Archive:
View attachment 1127264

Also his pinned comment:
You can tell his politics are shit because his walls are plastered with consoomer posters.

LTO Data Cartridge

kiwifarms.net
I swear to god, I bet we're going to see videos talking about gamergate till at least the 40k millenia.
Your estimate is optimistic at best. Gamergate is a self perpetuating microcosm of autism that will outlive all of us, chugging along as the known universe slowly succumbs to entropy with no signs of stopping. Breadtube is but one of the infinite ways in which it will manifest itself to us; Breadtube shall wither and fade away, but the underlying dynamo of autism of which it is but an avatar will continue to churn and boil under the surface.

In the near future our primitive Gregorian calendar will be replaced with a new dating system, and the year will be reset to 6AG, or "After Gamergate", and the years divided into epochs, the Breadtube age among them. Major events of the dispute will become global holidays. Nations will be built and dismantled, borders redrawn, and politics irreversibly transformed as all aspects of human life are realigned and recontextualized, assimilated into the Gamergate mythos.

Eron Gjoni's blogpost shall be recognized as a divinely inspired document, along with the entire twitter post history of Zoe Quinn. Both of them, along with many others, shall be canonized as saints in what is now a global holy war inspired by metaphysical ideology. The winner of the war is irrelevant; fueled by incomprehensible levels of autism, Gamergate shall finally manifest as a divine entity now capable of sustaining its own endless supply of autism, rendering humans irrelevant. Humans are exterminated as the demiurgic Gamergate reshapes reality into its own image, repurposing the totallity of existence towards discourse on the ethics of gaming journalism, despite all of those concepts being rendered completely meaningless by the transformation of reality.

We cannot even begin to understand the vast eternities of Gamergate which await.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Alex has decided to take a cross country relocation from Florida to California, leting his viewers know that he's opting to not spend the money he's listed as a fundraising goal for the expressed purpose.
zAvMFm.png

Incidentally this is supposedly the girlfriend that he's meeting https://www.instagram.com/illumilanivtg/

Nothing of note, sporadic social media presence outside of Instagram. though it seems to be a legit account, though who knows when the next Peter Coffin situation will pop up. Seems like an older thot that makes chokers with the words B A B Y spelled out, seems like real wife material

Fevur

Here to stay
kiwifarms.net
So apparently Alex has decided to take a cross country relocation from Florida to California, leting his viewers know that he's opting to not spend the money he's listed as a fundraising goal for the expressed purpose. View attachment 1130495

Incidentally this is supposedly the girlfriend that he's meeting https://www.instagram.com/illumilanivtg/

Nothing of note, sporadic social media presence outside of Instagram. though it seems to be a legit account, though who knows when the next Peter Coffin situation will pop up. Seems like an older thot that makes chokers with the words B A B Y spelled out, seems like real wife material
Why do Breadtubers always ask for donations, even for the most basic things? Are they so poor?

Citation Checking Project

Wokescolds of the world, unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alexander Haley's rebrand happened. PIGPUNCHER is no more, XanderHal is where the cool kids are at.

New Twitter, where we seem to learn that it was already the name of his D&D character.
Youtube, same account, just renamed. also 20K have been hit.
Twitch, previously twitch.tv/pigpuncheronyt I believe. Keep in mind that he has 3 in total.
Instagram, also renamed.

New site should be at xanderhal.com but it's not even properly resolving right now.

EDIT
  1. Just noticed the previous post was in fact mine. I didn't mean to double post, please accept my sincere apologies.
  2. An announcement video has been posted by the artist formerly known as PIGPUNCHER.
  3. I'm autistically watching DNS records for xanderhal.com. They will expire in 1 minute. I'll keep you posted.
  4. xanderhal.com is registered with godaddy, it's just not configured yet. I'm assuming Xander or one of his buddies owns it and it'll start working eventually.

Last edited:

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Alexander Haley's rebrand happened. PIGPUNCHER is no more, XanderHal is where the cool kids are at.

New Twitter, where we seem to learn that it was already the name of his D&D character.
Youtube, same account, just renamed. also 20K have been hit.
Twitch, previously twitch.tv/pigpuncheronyt I believe. Keep in mind that he has 3 in total.
Instagram, also renamed.

New site should be at xanderhal.com but it's not even properly resolving right now.

EDIT
  1. Just noticed the previous post was in fact mine. I didn't mean to double post, please accept my sincere apologies.
  2. An announcement video has been posted by the artist formerly known as PIGPUNCHER.
  3. I'm autistically watching DNS records for xanderhal.com. They will expire in 1 minute. I'll keep you posted.
Xanderhal is some Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc tier shit, with bonus points for sounding like a medication he might be on.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
There you go people: cult expert Steven Hassan just confronted Faraday Speaks with the fact that BreadTube also radicalized people towards the far left, that there is a study showing that radicalization worked both ways... and Faraday immediately deflects:

This part from the Livestream rang true to me because it perfectly describes what it's like watching ContraPoints/Nyk troon out over the past 3 years (but of course Steven is too politically correct to admit that the SJW troons are also operating just like a cult):

There's what I call "the dual identity". As a fanatical Moonie, I was talking like a fanatical Moonie, but the real Steve Hassan was still there in my neurons. So, if you asked Steve a question about "when he was in Queen's college, what was his major?", right, the real Steve had to answer that cos the cult-Steve didn't have that information. And you could get access to the person who they were before the programming, and it's really that person that's gonna help guide any process of exiting.
This hits home so much. I have seen Nyk break role and revert back to being Nyk on Livestreams so many times. This is why Nyk is using SJW troon ideology of speech & though policing to prevent people from bringing up Nykytyne2, and this is why he has handmaidens like Neel Lex Lumi going around Youtube carpet-bombing everything. Because once you've covered up everything pertaining to Nykytyne2 you can't do what Hassan is describing in this part of the Livestream with Faraday Speaks. Who can answer any question about Nyk's time at Georgetown and Northwestern? Nyk does. "Natalie Wynn Parrott" doesn't have that information so Nyk has to answer those questions. This is why no one should ever participate in any retroactive memory holing of a troon's past, ever. Do not ever use preferred pronouns or chosen names retroactively, ever.

Fiveish

kiwifarms.net
Until I found Breadtube I had no idea having long hair and being British made you trans. Is there anyone on BT that forgot to get a haircut who didn't think it made them have ovaries all of the sudden?

Reactions: scathefire

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friends, we are truly blessed:
View attachment 1124925
Can't wait to see how a guy works on a long ass video trying to pin the entirity of GamerGate as some sort of gay op of the alt-right when the most right wing shit was some guy from Breitbart trying to use Milo and the rest of it was just autistic screechings.

every single political youtuber likely uses patreon lol
It's the best way to get money when Youtube won't monetize your long ass ramblings and all. Plus, the fans can be pay piggies.

• Agree
Reactions: M&Mario