BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Citation Checking Project

Wokescolds of the world, unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sheep in the Box

Also, yes, I am gay for not archiving it, but in my defense I was drunk and didn't think he would delete it just because it got mass disliked.
He denies that though.
Yesterday sheep in the box said:
My latest video has been temporarily set to private cos of copyright shit (I suspect because a bunch of NXP fans & incels found it and mass reported it for copyright, judging by the view count and comments this morning). I'll sort it out when I get home Tuesday. Apologies!!
source

Oh lol. Give a tl;dr to the vid bud much appreciated
TL;DW Punk is belong to leftards just because. Nazi punks are an oxymoron. NXP is nazi. Song very violent, very misogynistic, very anti-left. "kill tory scum" is ok though.

You can also check Flamenco's COMENTARY version for the lack of the original masterpiece.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
BreadTuber makes a video about how white people are bad and how some people react negatively to him. The video is called "Decolonizing Your Inner Whiteness". It's pretty much what you'd expect: "white supremacy", "Nazis", "I'm a gud white person" and lots of virtue signaling and sanctimonious rambling. Video has shit production value and he has a really annoying voice and speech patterns.
>Reads hate comment
>"Nazis hate my guts. I have a whole channel dedicated to pissing off Nazis."
>*Virtue Signaling*
>Strawman's people who laugh at him for being a moron
>Awkwardly inserts a news story about hate crime
>"I use my privilege to help people"
>*More Virtue Signaling and Sanctimonious Rambling"
>"I'm always going to be a racist person"
>"If you are white you are an unlearning, decolonizing being"
>"I always confront white supremacy within myself"
>Mentions how he used to hate Armenians
>*More virtue signaling*
>Standard YouTube outro
Orginal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA11C2SsAhQ
Archive:

Rob_Mercury

🤡🌏
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So my new best friend Electra1738 has been busy again with giving their hot takes. First off, fuck freedom.
fuck freedom.png

Also, "Lenin was no more oppressive than most Western leaders". I'm not sure if this person is actually exceptional or baiting and I've been falling for it this whole entire time, because of what they say in this thread.
lenin wasn't any worse.png

So fun fact Frederick Douglas said that if black women couldn't vote that he couldn't claim the right to vote as a black man. So I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean. I have no knowledge of Eldrigde Cleaver so I'm not gonna comment on that.
wat.png

For those wondering about that other comment I left in about her gushing over non-kosher pee pee.... Ok it's not actually showing, but it's definitely the center of attention. Enjoy that. (P.S. who is that faggot?)

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
So Quartering just had this odd exchange with Shaun on twitter just a day ago. It's...really odd...You know that twitter screencap where he talks about how nazi's should be hurt, and then someone asks if it's okay to punch commies, then he responds (in a very dry and poorly done sarcasm, as in you can't really detect the sarcasm it just comes across as a person lying or being unselfaware) that it isn't okay to hurt people you disagree with. The Quartering found this and posted it here.

This however got a few breadtubers mad at quartering, who claimed he "missed the joke" and that he "self owned" himself by posting this. Apparently, this badly done form of sarcasm was a joke that flew over his head. It's actually quite disturbing how stupid and elitist these people clearly are. Shaun himself responded with that condescending "lol" that smug assholes tend to use, only further showing off how these people truly think they are above us stupid plebs for not finding their awfully dull and elitist form of humor hard to get, because they are starting to evoke Poe's Law.

Also why the FUCK doesn't Shaun capitalize? He sounds like a dumb teenager whose too lazy to capitalize sentences. That's my OCD being triggered off but 9 times out of 10 people who type like that are unfunny SJW types.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
So Quartering just had this odd exchange with Shaun on twitter just a day ago. It's...really odd...You know that twitter screencap where he talks about how nazi's should be hurt, and then someone asks if it's okay to punch commies, then he responds (in a very dry and poorly done sarcasm, as in you can't really detect the sarcasm it just comes across as a person lying or being unselfaware) that it isn't okay to hurt people you disagree with. The Quartering found this and posted it here.

This however got a few breadtubers mad at quartering, who claimed he "missed the joke" and that he "self owned" himself by posting this. Apparently, this badly done form of sarcasm was a joke that flew over his head. It's actually quite disturbing how stupid and elitist these people clearly are. Shaun himself responded with that condescending "lol" that smug assholes tend to use, only further showing off how these people truly think they are above us stupid plebs for not finding their awfully dull and elitist form of humor hard to get, because they are starting to evoke Poe's Law.

Also why the FUCK doesn't Shaun capitalize? He sounds like a dumb teenager whose too lazy to capitalize sentences. That's my OCD being triggered off but 9 times out of 10 people who type like that are unfunny SJW types.
They hate capitalism so much that they find capitalization suspect. There's an ultra-woke author named "bell hooks" who did this with her own name that got covered by Sargon a few years ago.

Agent Wet

Trash
kiwifarms.net
They hate capitalism so much that they find capitalization suspect. There's an ultra-woke author named "bell hooks" who did this with her own name that got covered by Sargon a few years ago.
At this point I think this breadtube shit is becoming a borderline religion or, at least a cult. I just can't see anyone remotely functional takes this stuff seriously.

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
The Checklist.

1. Opposing critical thinking (Majority of the arguements they pose are strawmen that would make Harris blush)

2. Isolating members and penalizing them for leaving (I kind of wonder if the allegation that the people they oppose compile dox of their members to keep them from leaving is a bit of projection.)

3. Emphasizing special doctrines outside scripture (Kind of, but I'm 99% most of them don't actually read books, but they get there name from Conquest of Bread)

4. Seeking inappropriate loyalty to their leaders (Paypiggies)

5. Dishonoring the family unit )I'm sure they have very healthy relationships with their families, especially Alex.)

6. Crossing Biblical boundaries of behavior (versus sexual purity and personal ownership) (The fucking acolytes of Slannesh)

7. Separation from the Church (98% fedora tippers)

Hal

The dreams have led me to this place
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Im late to the party but I fucking want to battle royale the faggot that said that people of color want to genocide white people and the only thing stoping us is the FEW that call themselves out.
Who ever said that is prob very paranoid. Then again most of these people are.

Also it's never to late to make fun of these faggots

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have the context for this?
EDIT: Never mind just found this, can't tell if he is being serious though
Just an FYI, you can insert your images as thumbnails so they don't take up the entire page like this. incidentally is there any way to check on the monitization of videos, would be funny to catch Gutian out in a lie.

Edit: This really makes you think...
screenshot-twitter.com-2020.02.10-22_33_56.png

Reactions: Fevur

Flamenco

Unlimited Alt Works.
kiwifarms.net
So Alex released a clip of his stream, starting off with some hilarious coping about how Bernie won Iowa by coming in second and that he'll get fucked in every caucus state "like New Hampshire" (A primary state)

Mostly uninteresting, he reads of this possibly fictitious exchange with his mother like the sociopath she somewhat accuses him of being. Mostly making note of this because he's aping the "look at the shit I put up with from my mom" bit from Destiny. More interested if his mom keeps up with her son's online exploits and he decides to take it down (I've downloaded an archive and will upload it when the new server is up). Also on a bit of a funny note, his chat wanted to hear a live exchange with his mother, which he used as an opportunity to e-beg, not wanting to burn his bridges with his family just yet it seems.

pierce your heart

Είναι κι αυτή μια στάσις. Νιώθεται.
kiwifarms.net