Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

SuiSui1

kiwifarms.net
Nice, thread got a new upgrade. CG has really turned into a shitshow.

That's Throg and Spider-ham. Throg used to be Thor who got cursed into being a frog, but now he's his own character and Throg and Spider-Ham is from the universe where everyone is a funny talking animal. On one hand, this is a weird mix, but on the other hand, it's nice to give these lesser used characters so play.
:optimistic:

I would bet that it will be a knock off of the Simpsons. Ironman will be that dad role that seems smart but will be dumbed down. Capt. Marvel will be that Karen Mom who knows what is right all the time and berates the dad. Spider-Ham will be that kid that is getting into trouble. Throg will be that kid that will be trying to prove himself worthy all the time. and Groot will be the baby/plushie for the toy sales.

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
He's so stupid and desperate to have allies to feed his ego he'll defend the dumbest idea ever. Jesus he's worse at picking hills than his alleged enemies the EssJayDubyus.
Ha ha, I love Wenger. He's hilarious. And the Ziploc freezer baggie thing is endearing to normal people, as it turns out. We've made him another $1500 or so since I learned about it.

Great job, Wenger!

Nice, thread got a new upgrade. CG has really turned into a shitshow.
I didn't know this was ComicsGate. I thought it was a KiwiFarms thread hijacked by A-Logging retards. Of course it's Diseased. Amputate yourselves.

Meanwhile, here's a chart of the sales of sequels to CG books someone made. Pretty cool!
image (1).png

Last edited:

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha ha, I love Wenger. He's hilarious. And the Ziploc freezer baggie thing is endearing to normal people, as it turns out. We've made him another $1500 or so since I learned about it.

Great job, Wenger!

I didn't know this was ComicsGate. I thought it was a KiwiFarms thread hijacked by A-Logging retards. Of course it's Diseased. Amputate yourselves.

Meanwhile, here's a chart of the sales of sequels to CG books someone made. Pretty cool!View attachment 1415704
Check out the analytics of this dead YT channel. Good luck bringing in new backers with stats like this. Better hope you can bleed your paypigs dry for as long as possible.

Screenshot_20200629-123725_Brave.jpg

Also learn how to insert a thumbnail.

Carmina Burana

O Bib Fortuna!
kiwifarms.net
Me too metoo, guys! Metoo me too!

View attachment 1416064
In my best YBZ voice:"See, I'm a girl like you, or whatever? I know what it's like to be manipulated by a White man, or whatever? Like omg, I'm sooo down with my sisters in the struggle, or whatever. White men, amirite?"

Brian is desperate to matter after his shitty show got cancelled. I knew it was going to be cancelled, but I didn't think they'd have the balls to do it during "pride" month.

This pic reminds me of that parasite that enters through a fish's gills and replaces its tongue. Brian thought if he got close to SGM, Brian's bullshit would be coming out of SGM's mouth, & SGM wanted to show how SJW he was. SGM thought if he gave the scorpion a ride on his back, it wouldn't sting him, "but it's his character." Users on both sides

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416061
View attachment 1416060

"Sean never touched me or intimated he might do so"

Sooooo... What are we talking about

Also
View attachment 1416065
View attachment 1416064
Sean has called infamous tranny fucker Brandon Graham is BFF also.
Screenshot_20200629-150756_Samsung Internet.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if SGM was into troons, or at least pretending to be for virtue signal points.
Screenshot_20200629-151032_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here's a picture of SGM appearing to kiss Marguerite Bennett.
Maybe Mags has it correct? Its highly possible SGM has only been using Mags to deflect criticism and use her as a token tranny.
We have seen EVS try to do the same thing with black people in CG. They are quick to rise to prominence because of their value as tokens against the SJW lynch mob.
Is SGM next to get #metoo'ed?
Archive of SGM with Mags.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Thor a frog? And why does Spiderman look like a pig? wtf am I looking at?
You've never heard of Spider-Ham?

The frog Thor is something I might have seen before but I've forgotten.

View attachment 1416061
View attachment 1416060

"Sean never touched me or intimated he might do so"

Sooooo... What are we talking about

Also
View attachment 1416065
View attachment 1416064
Who would want to "get intimate" with you, Mags?
... Actually, I shouldn't ask that question.
I don't want to know the answer.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
"Everything from the unfulfilled promises of future professional and financial assistance to lovebombing-"

Mags gives the game away here, admitting that this was always a transactional relationship in his mind, putting "unfulfilled promises of financial assistance" first and foremost on his list of grievances with Sean Gordon Murphy. He knew going in that he would be paid in cash among other things in exchange for crossing up other cancel culture players, you'll note he is incapable of describing the relationship in any other terms. Mags just feels he didn't get enough out of the arrangement, not that SGM actually "abused" him in anyway.

A nameless trool

kiwifarms.net
You've never heard of Spider-Ham?

The frog Thor is something I might have seen before but I've forgotten.

Who would want to "get intimate" with you, Mags?
... Actually, I shouldn't ask that question.
I don't want to know the answer.
Frog Thor was during the Walter Simonson run. They did an assistant editor month with zanny stories all through the marvel line and WS did the Frog Thor issue. Which, like all of his run, was EPIC AF!

SGM used Mags as a shield, now it is time to #metoo every editor that ever gave her a job.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Great job, Wenger!

Meanwhile, here's a chart of the sales of sequels to CG books someone made. Pretty cool!View attachment 1415704
I read this in a bitchy and insecure 40 year old woman voice, and it fits perfectly. This is exactly the sort of thing a Karen would say when called out, right down to the narc rage and fake happiness.

Big oof tbh.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Frog Thor was during the Walter Simonson run. They did an assistant editor month with zanny stories all through the marvel line and WS did the Frog Thor issue. Which, like all of his run, was EPIC AF!

SGM used Mags as a shield, now it is time to #metoo every editor that ever gave her a job.
Lol can you imagine ANYONE on earth being interested in this? (:medallion::deagleleft:)
I can't speak for SGM but I doubt a guy who can get close to real women is going to be hitting on a balding MAN in a wig.
Mags even complained when his wife left him after he decided to troon out and become a trans lesbian for mediocre comic jobs and a one season TV show.
EVS may be a con artist and a shitty person but at least he maintains some dignity.
Brian has ZERO. The fact a WHITE MAN is trying to hijack the comics #metoo with this retarded SGM bitch and moan is a slap in the face of everyone who was actually sexually harassed/abused/groomed/preyed upon by woke male feminist SJW's in the industry.
DrsEXk1WoAEPSsG.jpg

Islamic content
EUcLp7LXsAEy_WS.jpg
6172666-magdalene visaggio.jpg
Cj1VvpnWkAQvY0M.jpg

Attachments

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
When in doubt, cancel the people with merit. Typical SJW playbook. SGM is not going to stop receiving cancel attempts. That's just how it is.

I've been keep an eye on Donal's Twitter to see his cope, and YellowFlash seems to be enjoying himself:

1593471019419.png

1593471057209.png

Lol, how is getting pegged the line. Being a cuck is being a cuck. Preston's argument was that he was a swinger, and I saw people try and say Donal was a swinger too now. Both claims to have left it in the past.

Degeneracy is degeneracy. Double standards are double standards. Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy. ComicsGate has no principles to stand on anymore because they've cucked it for Donal. Keep moving the goalposts faggot, and soon, you'll be saying the same shit SJWs do. You've already started to anyways.

Last edited:

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
I read this in a bitchy and insecure 40 year old woman voice, and it fits perfectly. This is exactly the sort of thing a Karen would say when called out, right down to the narc rage and fake happiness.

Big oof tbh.
I for one kind of want to see where Wenger can push the envelope next on people who willingly bought his hillbilly cum comic. Will he fart in the ziploc bags so his customers can get a whiff upon delivery? Use backer info to set up profiles on Stormfront? Let's face it, we're well past the point where the shame is on him or Frog and not the customer.

I've been keep an eye on Donal's Twitter to see his cope, and YellowFlash seems to be enjoying himself:
>tfw you want the memes to flow on SWC but instead flow with SWC

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
I might be a bit late here and just didn’t see it being brought up before now, but does anyone know what the shit this is? Preston or an orbiter is apparently making an intentionally-shitty White Lily variant cover focused on a kiwi.

Is this some kind of exceptional in-joke from his circles?

Last edited:

Zigzag

Bitch in the box
kiwifarms.net
So no, you haven't. Probably not looking forward to it.

The difference between Ya Boi and @FROG. His nemesis/hatecrush Brian Visaggio's horrible show Vagrant Queen is cancelled...after one season. I don't feel the waves of hatred that the last view Frog videos left me with.

Wenger has owned his stupid weed baggy he shipped, renaming himself dime bag Wenger.

Matt the cuck's latest campaign has hit six figures. Before this causes you to lose what faith in humanity you may have possessed Kiwis, I direct you to his backer numbers.

7500 dollars to be drawn into the book tiers, another 1500 for getting a creepy serial killer mask with your comic, 2,500 for original artwork. So from tiers with nothing to do with the actual book he got 11,000+ of his total.

One tier lets you buy 9 copies of the book for 150 dollars, 24 people did so for 3,600 dollars. This along with alt cover shenanigans netting him 2,400 dollars.

Also not creepy at all, his daughter draws you a picture along with your book for a tier, 145 human? adults? purchased this.

Ok a 145 people wanted a kindergarten drawing who are these people?

• Agree
Reactions: Analog Devolved