Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this is the finished product of the latest book from Adam "Constantly Promoted by EVS" Post.

What kind of fool, with the self publishing experience Post has, would give the OK to send this to print?

Answer: The greedy and careless kind who doesn't give a fuck about the final product or the customer.

Well done Post, for revealing the depths of your character deficits and well done @FROG for replacing people who actually care about their product like TenNaple or Lim with simpering sycophant grifters like Adam Post.

At least he knows better than to disagree with you on stream though.

Well done.
1593546258398.png

For the record it looks like Post opted not to get hard copy proofs from his printer to save money (my guess) then only realized they set the bleed wrong after the fact.

When he got the shipment and saw it was shit he sent it out anyway because he wasn't going to take a hit on printing a second run correctly. (Probably printed in China.)

Post should have gotten Alexopolous to do his printing.:lol:

1593547390022.png

Last edited:

NasserRabadi13

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this is the finished product of the latest book from Adam "Constantly Promoted by EVS" Post.

What kind of fool, with the self publishing experience Post has, would give the OK to send this to print?

Answer: The greedy and careless kind who doesn't give a fuck about the final product or the customer.

Well done Post, for revealing the depths of your character deficits and well done @FROG for replacing people who actually care about their product like TenNaple or Lim with simpering sycophant grifters like Adam Post.

Well done.
View attachment 1419371

For the record it looks like Post opted not to get hard copy proofs from his printer to save money (my guess) then only realized they set the bleed wrong after the fact.

When he got the shipment and saw it was shit he sent it out anyway because he wasn't going to take a hit on printing a second run correctly. (Probably printed in China.)

View attachment 1419415
Another fraud who doesn't understand how to print a comic? I'm shocked!

Tip: know your printer's specs, and if the artist draws digitally, have them set their pages to those specs before drawing, so you don't have to format at it at the end. And if your artist draws traditionally, it isn't that difficult to format it since all printers have templates. I've never formatted personally, but I've talked to a lot of people who do, and it isn't complicated. This is a mistake from someone who didn't glance at the files once.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
I can feel secondhand exhaustion from Frog just looking at that and thinking about what it will take from him to continue Adam Post's "rise" as the man with "proportionately fastest growth in Comicsgate publishing".

View attachment 1419415
What is Adam Post without someone else's name or work in his mouth? We're looking at it.

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
I can feel secondhand exhaustion from Frog just looking at that and thinking about what it will take from him to continue Adam Post's "rise" as the man with "proportionately fastest growth in Comicsgate publishing".

What is Adam Post without someone else's name or work in his mouth? We're looking at it.
Agreed.

Adam Post is a huckster, a charlatan and a zero talent vampire. He even lets people think he's the writer on his projects. There is no mention of Stefan Petrucha, the actual writer of CotD on the IGG page as well as only passing mentions of the artist. No bios and no promotion of the actual talent behind this book.

Not that I'd think they want to be associated with what Post has delivered.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/TheVikkiVerse/status/1278062912616226816?s=19
1593552116985.png

Those gutters have to account for about 40% of the available page.

Ridiculous.

VIkkiVerse

kiwifarms.net

Well done.
View attachment 1419371

View attachment 1419415
I disagree. Not about the greedy part, but a formatting issue.

From what I understand every page is that six panel layout without ant variation. If the book had an 8 panel layout for page it would only be around 34 pages. I think, that Post didn't have enough story to tell and he came up short. Maybe he rushed things and didn't give himself enough time. But it looks like he shoved a 34 page book into 48 page one.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'd argue that the value comes from the story and art, the actual fun content of the comic book, rather than the squarebound spine.

But, I still make these comics shine! Absolutely beautiful presentation with all of my books, which is why I'm leading the way in crowdfunded comics!

:smug: "Look at how much influence and money I make" :smug:
Wow! Your tub thumping on Youtube has attracted a bunch of losers with disposable income who think you're the Saoshyant who's come to deliver the world from the evil ess jay dabulewes.
That bunch is 2,000 people. The same numbers of a Mags/Brian Vissagio comic book. Truly, a massive audience beyond measure. But hey, congrats on taking a pair of comics you've previously admitted were bad, slapping chrome on them and selling them for ten dollars. That some next level chutzpah

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net

From what I understand every page is that six panel layout without ant variation. If the book had an 8 panel layout for page it would only be around 34 pages. I think, that Post didn't have enough story to tell and he came up short. Maybe he rushed things and didn't give himself enough time. But it looks like he shoved a 34 page book into 48 page one.
You could be right.

The layout looks like it could be that he just cut the bottom panels out and moved them to the next page. In the IGG he actually lists the number of panels in a bonus book. I wonder if he was paying Javier by the panel instead of page and this was a cost saving measure as well.

Most writers have a hard time getting their story cut down from 48 pages instead of having to figure out how to pad in an extra 33%.

I think he might just be a cheap cunt.

I'd like to hear the artist and writers side on this one.

EDIT:
I figure he might have commissioned the writer at 48 pages with 6 panels per page then commissioned the artist per panel or told him 34 pages at 8 panels per page (stipulating panel dimensions so he could reformat easily). Since artists, letters and colorists normally get paid by the page he could squeeze 48 pages out of the most expensive talent for the price of 34.

Greasy, if that's what he did and it certainly looks like that's what he did.

Last edited:

CapeKnight

kiwifarms.net
Boy, these CG faggots are looking to be roasted alive, aren't they? The past week or so, Wenger delivered a book in a weed bag, Donal is revealed to be a cuck (don't twist it to swinger now Ro, I saw your justification for it on dlive, hold the same standards you did for Preston you midget, Donal stayed in that relationship even after people banged his wife, not like how you claim to be turned off by your own girl after you experimented with your own cuckery), and now Adam Post doesn't know how to fucking do Math, and smiling like he's doing correct business practices with that sunglasses on screaming to be smashed in the face. "iT tOtAlLy WoRkEd!! I sCaMmEd ThE iDiOtSsSsS!"

And then there's the faggot Frog who somehow keeps showing up to shill here, when it should be plainly obvious no one here who has two brain cells that they can rub together will back it, nor hand their dox to him. And no, he claims to come here to troll us, but it doesn't work, because trolling means it should at least be funny. That's just shit posting at this point.

In other news, Donal nuked his twitter. What happened fatboi? Thought you were proud? What a pussy.

1593554669788.png

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
Boy, these CG faggots are looking to be roasted alive, aren't they? The past week or so, Wenger delivered a book in a weed bag, Donal is revealed to be a cuck (don't twist it to swinger now Ro, I saw your justification for it on dlive, hold the same standards you did for Preston you midget, Donal stayed in that relationship even after people banged his wife, not like how you claim to be turned off by your own girl after you experimented with your own cuckery), and now Adam Post doesn't know how to fucking do Math, and smiling like he's doing correct business practices with that sunglasses on screaming to be smashed in the face. "iT tOtAlLy WoRkEd!! I sCaMmEd ThE iDiOtSsSsS!"

And then there's the faggot Frog who somehow keeps showing up to shill here, when it should be plainly obvious no one here who has two brain cells that they can rub together will back it, nor hand their dox to him. And no, he claims to come here to troll us, but it doesn't work, because trolling means it should at least be funny. That's just shit posting at this point.

In other news, Donal nuked his twitter. What happened fatboi? Thought you were proud? What a pussy.

View attachment 1419650
Claiming Donal was just a swinger is the most unbelievable cop-out yet. They have seen him, right?

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
Agreed.

Adam Post is a huckster, a charlatan and a zero talent vampire. He even lets people think he's the writer on his projects. There is no mention of Stefan Petrucha, the actual writer of CotD on the IGG page as well as only passing mentions of the artist. No bios and no promotion of the actual talent behind this book.
Haha holy fuck are you fucking kidding me, Adam Post doesn't even write it? He didn't even have it in him to write a fucking "zombie pastiche", the genre amateur filmmakers go to when don't want to actually write anything?
This pantload has been "publishing comics" for thirty years but is worse at it than fucking TUG?

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Yet your buddies are shitting bricks over Ethan's "Daddy Can't Rape Us All" song.

Also SWC do matter because how they're good friends with Preston Poulter, who owns ComicsGate. So it's kind of hypocritical that the owner of CG to condemn Ethan's song but not when his goons do something similar

Adam Post's COTD is the laziest shit comic I've ever seen. He uses the 6 panel layout on every page. Boring, repetitive and stupid.
Most of the book is blank page and they still fucked up and ran the art into the binding on the left pages.
Ethan Van Shits himself was just touting this as a "great success" and will no doubt be bragging next week about how many more of his paypiggies have bought the book just like that shit fest Wenger put out in a ziploc bag.

Haha holy fuck are you fucking kidding me, Adam Post doesn't even write it? He didn't even have it in him to write a fucking "zombie pastiche", the genre amateur filmmakers go to when don't want to actually write anything?
This pantload has been "publishing comics" for thirty years but is worse at it than fucking TUG?
It's bad when Matthew "the cuck" Lewis outshines industry veterans. At least fatty matty fills the whole page. Adam Posts comic should have been printed like Garfield on the half pages.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'd argue that the value comes from the story and art, the actual fun content of the comic book, rather than the squarebound spine.

But, I still make these comics shine! Absolutely beautiful presentation with all of my books, which is why I'm leading the way in crowdfunded comics!
Come on man. This thing is what, 3 inches? And there are how many thousands of them? For $20???

Untitled.jpg

How much longer do you expect this grift will last?

Absurdity

kiwifarms.net
Agreed.

Not that I'd think they want to be associated with what Post has delivered.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/TheVikkiVerse/status/1278062912616226816?s=19
View attachment 1419535

Ridiculous.
Well I for one can appreciate the social distancing of each panel from the edge of the page. There's really nothing like an zombie action comic with tiny standardized panels packed with people talking it out.

Sciverfrog has successfully formed a small zombie customer base that will buy anything as long as he says it's "CG". After TUG's recent self-aggrandizing Little Nightmares + Jaws - mailbox run at the Kickstarter trough, I am almost at a loss for words. Farmers know that you don't even need to take the plastic bag off of the loaves of bread before throwing it to the pigs. In comicsgate, all you need is a group to belong to. Quality is welcome, but it's an afterthought.

Mister Dongs

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to watch that because J. Ishiro Finney has invited his one black fan on a stream and he's using the opportunity to showcase his OC furry art while Finney tries to offer professional advice on how to start a DBZ-inspired furfag battle manga. This is infinitely more entertaining then anything Fraga or Post could possibly bring to the table.

1593572338867.png

Edit: removed for degeneracy

Last edited:

Golly Gee Mister

[Gollies internally]
kiwifarms.net
Forty percent? That's not a gutter: that's an open sewer!
I figure he might have commissioned the writer at 48 pages with 6 panels per page then commissioned the artist per panel or told him 34 pages at 8 panels per page (stipulating panel dimensions so he could reformat easily). Since artists, letters and colorists normally get paid by the page he could squeeze 48 pages out of the most expensive talent for the price of 34.
How do people come up with scams like these? Did he rearrange it in Paint for that extra layer of quality? Can someone check to see if the panels are even with each other on every page?
That bunch is 2,000 people. The same numbers of a Mags/Brian Vissagio comic book. Truly, a massive audience beyond measure. But hey, congrats on taking a pair of comics you've previously admitted were bad, slapping chrome on them and selling them for ten dollars. That some next level chutzpah
Well I never said it's a huge audience. :story: Also, I thought variant covers was one of things that led us into this mess in the first place? Can't resist the allure of that Nazi gold, I guess.
Come on man. This thing is what, 3 inches? And there are how many thousands of them? For $20???
How much longer do you expect this grift will last?
The reality is that people will keep funding Ethan and his friend's :tugboat: until the heat death of the universe. He's positioned himself against the SJW menace, and the sophomoric notion of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" that every idiot online seems to operate under means that even if he's totally repugnant, people will still support him just to hurt the other side. It's the same dumb logic under which Carl of Applebee's still somehow has a following. This also is the reason CG has turned into a total dumpster fire. Most of the internal drama in CG is a result of incompatible ideologies being forced to work together—their dirty secrets aired out as they act out philosophical vendettas and vie for influence.
I'm not going to watch that because J. Ishiro Finney has invited his one black fan on a stream and he's using the opportunity to showcase his OC furry art while Finney tries to offer professional advice on how to start a DBZ-inspired furfag battle manga. This is infinitely more entertaining then anything Fraga or Post could possibly bring to the table.
With how similarly they act, a propensity for drama, and more dirty laundry than a prison laundromat, Cuckmuck Gators and furries are two peas in a pod. A match made in hell.
EDIT: Okay, now I'm curious has to how degenerate this video got...
LMFAO Did he start posting vore sketches? Too many paw pics? Anatomically correct feral?

Last edited:

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1420119

Edit: removed for degeneracy

Truth
1593576387277.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Smug Freiza I'm surprised you didn't bring up that Chuck Wendig got #MeToo'd:
Chuck is apparently getting #MeToo'd now as well. These accusations read like they are straight out of somebody's Tumblr headcanon, but truth and falsity don't matter when you're dealing with Social Justice. Does Chuck #BelieveWomen, or doesn't he? To reiterate, I have absolutely no idea who this person is. But she is doubtless brave and powerful and totally badass. And female and therefore incapable of lying, right Chuck?

Honestly, I'm not even quite sure what he did, but whatever it was it sure made a wamen sad.