• ”restaurants in India serve soy and veggie; cow worship; women there wear robes.”

Diseased #ComicsgateThe Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by neural, Jan 6, 2018.

1. JDA’s separation from the group was also way more explosive, drawn out, and public than Brett’s.

First he was on a War Campaign stream that went bad, then he was on the stream where Ethan let Ro Kabir berate him for about 40 straight minutes (that stream is gone now though, I checked), and then he was still ostracized even when Ro admitted to lying about the tweets they were arguing about because he was still associated with Vox.

It doesn’t excuse JDA’s constant bitching about it, but it does explain how openly bitter he is compared to Brett who just kept doing his thing.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Detrogen

Detrogen Real Humdinger

kiwifarms.net
  2. Time to wash the shit off my hands.
    lnc1.png
    lnc.png
    lnc2.jpg
    lnc3.png
    lim.png

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    LateNightComics

LateNightComics Lamest KiwiLeak
    Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  4. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    emspex

emspex nice girl
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    Francis York Morgan

Francis York Morgan FBI Special Agent
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's just a flesh wound.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    LateNightComics

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  6. Wait, what just happened?

No, never mind. Don't explain it to me.

For whatever part I played in bringing LNC to the forum, I apologize. I was thinking there would be more there there.

This stupid forum. I just signed up to make a comment in one thread and now I'm spending hours on here autistically zooming in on YouTube video screenshots and learning Latin legal jargon and just wasting my life on this unprofitable and meaningless internet drama between people I'll never meet. What am I doing with my life? God damn.

• Powerlevel  x 6
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You spend hours getting stuff and people just DM it to me. It takes me 2 seconds. I haven't watched an autism stream since EVS became stage 5 cancer and full blown AIDS to anyone who showed up on his YT channel. Now he's desperately reaching out to senpai Zack for help.

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    LateNightComics

Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  8. listen Late Night, how long are you going to do Baby's first gay op? Just dump everything you have.

God you even talk like you just discovered 4chan.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Looky what was just sent to me, courtesy of one of the guys @LateNightComics leaked DMs with:
    [​IMG]
    It's even comes with a video attached (No Audio):

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Rekieta is streaming. He's not talking about CG tonight (he's talking about a Supreme Court case concerning whether the big social networks can deplatform people), but he's saying tomorrow night he's going to try to put together a debate about recent CG drama. He didn't mention who he's trying to get on the stream, but we can guess. Whoever he gets, I hope he doesn't just softball them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I've been reading up on that case. Before @damian tells me I'm going off-topic again, I'll limit it to the one interesting thought that hyper-conservative Clarence Thomas is generally against the idea of making the social media platforms into public utilities, and the case was brought up from the generally left-wing NY 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals.

• Informative Informative x 3
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  12. upload_2018-11-9_16-21-8.png
    Wow dude, how does it feel to be able to make an anonymous account and be identified within the first 10 min of your first post? Here you'll need the above image if you're going to pull it for the 3rd time in what ~5 months? What a fucking sped.

You made bold claims about interactions with other CG pros and anti CG detractors. Can you prove any of those claims? I'm guessing not.

@damian that whole right hand side wow sums up the whole thing pretty well. Mech_Aniki if you read this; you may like gundam a little bit too much, but at least you're not a total sperg. Good Job.

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  13. "If the glove fits..."
    Nya9DgV_.jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    damian

damian Not *cough* Zack.

kiwifarms.net

14. To properly sum up all the leaks this guy as dropped so far.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #6995 Kidhero99, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  15. upload_2018-11-9_21-28-43.png
    https://twitter.com/dickandcomix/status/1060682215791738880 http://archive.is/zcc5k
    Cecil is still pissed off about being d.i.c.k-ed. More in archive.

OK, i think i have to rescind my statement. Here i insulted LNC as the biggest CG sperg of them all, however even with the bonus points he gains from agreeing with me calling him a re.tard, I think the trophy and crown has to go to Tim Lim.
    upload_2018-11-9_21-16-43.png

I will be going full autism for the rest of the post, sorry if it goes long.
    Now i don't know the split of money coming from cash grab (e.g. agreed fee, 1/3 each or a 40:40:20 deal) whatever it was, Tim just dicked himself and the co-creators out of a LOT of money. Let's speculate the minimum raised:
    • Nasser is a unknown writer who raised ~14k on his first book and teamed up with an artist for his second and made ~32k. Due to being boring and autistic he is the butt of jokes on the live-streams with 'kick Nasser' being a common opinion.
    • Cridious raised ~27k. He is very quiet and hasn't brought much to the streams I've seen him on.
    • Antonio Bryce and Caanan White are at 50k. Caanan seems very talented, but they only got to this level due to EVS constant promotion. See 2 failed kick-starters and their own statements.
    • Tim Lim's Trump space force is at 72.5k
    • Known industry people are at 100k+
    Now lets bring in Cecil and Nerkish. Nerkish has the bigger channel (~10k) and a small cult following, he focused on dark humor and it was great. Cecil is an upbeat dude who constantly gets wasted on live-streams and brings some of the best bantz I've seen in the CG community, he is a force of nature fueled by bourbon and ice. I would guesstimate that 50% of all of the CG memes have originated from him, he busts everyone's balls and is loved by the community. He has half the channel size of Nerkish, but a bigger cult following, he is a natural showman and is welcome on most CG and adjacent streams at anytime.

So we have 2 cult followings, at least one showman, an experienced artist and at least one 80k+ YouTuber willing to shill for them (in which Tim didn't have to do shit, just let Cecil run the show). I think 50k is minimum funded with 75k more likely and 100k+ easily attainable (with potential to become the 3rd most backed book at 150k) and reminder it would be all done as a JOKE. He pissed away at least somewhere in the $20-33k range.

Now add in being convinced by and trusting in LNC (how the fuck did this happen? He was outed as a complete spazz earlier this year), severing ties with other professionals and promoters, giving confirmation you are the leaker while providing NO GOOD LEAKS. Wew lad, you surely win the crown of autism.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  16. It's a real shame that Tim went full exceptional individual, tbh... his art is pretty decent compared to some of the chicken scratch out there. While part of me has some respect for him sticking up for his principles, he should've just kept his mouth shut and stuck with drawing parody t-shirts to hawk on RedBubble and TeeFury, IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi Late Night Delight

kiwifarms.net
  17. Though I can't say I'm shocked that Tim turned out to be so Special, it's still hard to wrap my mind around it. I mean, isn't he a doctor?? Guess books smarts dont equal internet smarts. I feel bad for anyone who still has a project with him in the works. This has the potential to really hurt current or future projects, depending how far this leaks. What a shame. Those bunny books were cute.

kiwifarms.net
  18. He's a medical technician I believe.

neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. ThatUmbrellaGuy said on stream yesterday, that if that entire chat gets leaked its not going to make EVS look bad. But its going to out one particular professional as an enormous asshole. He explicitly said it wasn't a youtuber, and it doesn't seem like he likes whoever that is, so he doesn't care if entire thing gets dumped.

Any theories?

#7000 Caffeine, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.