Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

LateNightComics

I died in the comic book.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@LateNightComics you realize that almost everyone here hates you, right?
Hate me cause you ain't me, bitch. I didn't come here to make friends faggot I came here to expose shit.
Edit: I was literally asked to come here and expose shit. Made that pretty clear. This website is funny dude. Idgaf what you or anyone else thinks, freedom of speech. Feel free to share your opinion and everyone will shit on it. No one cares.

Last edited:

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
Hate me cause you ain't me, bitch. I didn't come here to make friends faggot I came here to expose shit.
The only thing you’ve exposed in this thread is the fact that you’re a salty megasperg who’ll latch onto literally any that makes EVS and Co. look bad.

Edit: I was literally asked to come here and expose shit. Made that pretty clear. This website is funny dude. Idgaf what you or anyone else thinks, freedom of speech. Feel free to share your opinion and everyone will shit on it. No one cares.
Doesn’t make you less of an angsty faggot

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
You should watch "the producers"

As for the Nerkish discord Ethan was mad because people talked about One Dirty Tree there, had nothing to do with Nazi jokes, he loves those. Pretty sure @Least Concern saw nothing was posted there that came even remotely close to the organized autism of the War Campaign.

Ethan cries about Nerkish discord but cruises the farms for material.
You think EVS plan is to find investors and then make a intentionally bad product so he doesn't have to pay investors back, but fucked up and made a product people wanted instead...wat?

EVS has talked about one dirty tree, his brother, their family and his goth girlfriend. You think that page makes Ethan look autistic? It makes his weird goth girlfriend seem like a weird goth girlfriend. Warcampaign look and sound like autistic faggots, however only the gay op with Ro vs JDA is (almost) the only thing I've seen with WC apart from them talking like autistic faggots in their chatroom. Even Miller who was WC, in the private chat room and said he was going to expose WC during his public freakout provided nothing but extremely homosexual roleplaying talk. I've said multiple times for people to post (anywhere) the gay-ops WC are running and are responsible for so i can laugh at them. Nobody ever does.

Guess what? all of CG and anti-CG cruise the boards to see what people are saying about them, when not in a mod/admin dictated hugbox. You cruised the farms to find material on your enemies too.
So you're saying it's time for me to monetize?
You already tried that remember? You tried to make money with back-page ads and have the popular YouTubers platform you. None of them did. Remember? It's why you are salty as fuck over CG and EVS.

TL;DW Zack has an interesting thought that Marvel may be trying to kill the direct market, distribution channels and competitors. They'll simply sell through digital and Amazon to reduce production costs and take a larger chunk of the $3.99 price tag. I think that might be a viable plan, but they got there through incompetence and not any grand scheme.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You think EVS plan is to find investors and then make a intentionally bad product so he doesn't have to pay investors back, but fucked up and made a product people wanted instead...wat?

EVS has talked about one dirty tree, his brother, their family and his goth girlfriend. You think that page makes Ethan look autistic? It makes his weird goth girlfriend seem like a weird goth girlfriend. Warcampaign look and sound like autistic faggots, however only the gay op with Ro vs JDA is (almost) the only thing I've seen with WC apart from them talking like autistic faggots in their chatroom. Even Miller who was WC, in the private chat room and said he was going to expose WC during his public freakout provided nothing but extremely homosexual roleplaying talk. I've said multiple times for people to post (anywhere) the gay-ops WC are running and are responsible for so i can laugh at them. Nobody ever does.

Guess what? all of CG and anti-CG cruise the boards to see what people are saying about them, when not in a mod/admin dictated hugbox. You cruised the farms to find material on your enemies too.

You already tried that remember? You tried to make money with back-page ads and have the popular YouTubers platform you. None of them did. Remember? It's why you are salty as fuck over CG and EVS.

TL;DW Zack has an interesting thought that Marvel may be trying to kill the direct market, distribution channels and competitors. They'll simply sell through digital and Amazon to reduce production costs and take a larger chunk of the $3.99 price tag. I think that might be a viable plan, but they got there through incompetence and not any grand scheme.
That ad was worth every penny. It was part of a greater campaign to test the waters of comic advertising, which obviously works because Ethan just dropped a few grand on Dynamite.

As for making money on YouTube I never tried. I got plenty of offers but no desire to sit around kissing Ethan's ass 4 hours a day or talking about that Vic faggot.

I don't like Ethan because he is a liar and a total wacko. People who know him personally told me "go on kiwi farms and expose that fat fuck" so I did. Shrug. Rainbow. Frog.
Miller reposted all of the shit I gave to Renfamous nothing made me happier than watching Ethans favorite wrench post all of that again.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@LateNightComics on second thought, i fucking love you now, keep up the halal aspergers
Someone had to expose the fact that Ethan and his army of spergs, particularly rub and TUG and yellow fash were in gay ops, faking their own doxes and using shills to create situations.

Then they sit and read superchats like the wannabe Rush Limbaugh in their ever shrinking circle jerk of incels and guys who hold full body anime pillows at night.
I won't even include furries, troons will support Ethan before the gays especially after he left that guy with blue balls hanging on the corner after he spotted the comics in his car.

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
Someone had to expose the fact that Ethan and his army of spergs, particularly rub and TUG and yellow fash were in gay ops, faking their own doxes and using shills to create situations.

Then they sit and read superchats like the wannabe Rush Limbaugh in their ever shrinking circle jerk of incels and guys who hold full body anime pillows at night.
I won't even include furries, troons will support Ethan before the gays especially after he left that guy with blue balls hanging on the corner after he spotted the comics in his car.
What Saddam did in the Gulf War was potatoes to what Ethan has done.

LateNightComics

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You should just explain what you think, because then you'd be explaining what a complete and utter faggot thinks.
Do you think I'm Ethan? If I wanted a stupid answer to a question I'd asked my fake YouTube dad Rackets for law advice. And if I really wanted to be a faggot I'd go on YouTube and talk about an obscure voice actor and all the creepy degenerate fucks in that industry for 100+ hours.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Do you think I'm Ethan? If I wanted a stupid answer to a question I'd asked my fake YouTube dad Rackets for law advice. And if I really wanted to be a faggot I'd go on YouTube and talk about an obscure voice actor and all the creepy degenerate fucks in that industry for 100+ hours.
No you wouldn't. You'd do what you're doing now, sucking cocks and taking it up the ass. Fucking homo.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino