Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
I hope like hell his response was "Huh? I don't give a fuck about that stuff."
Stallone did recently shop around a series starring Lundgren to a few networks but ABC (and by extention Disney) turned him down simply because they all wanted to concentrate on more female driven shows. So he may very well have had it up to here with the woke brigade

jspit

kiwifarms.net
He'd absolutely do the Netflix series and anything else. Its not even hypocrisy, unlike the cutesy stuff. He didn't shit this out for the purpose of a Netflix deal. He's making this for the sake of making this. I think they'll ignore this until the campaigns over. They've figured out that helps the campaigns.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
What's the good word? I've been dead.
Richard's been on a tear. He up and reviewed a weeks worth of comics after declaring it dead. Even loved Morrison's Lantern. He also got Expendables.

EVS had another knitting stream and didn't even bitch about Miller breaking up with him because he was with Richard.

Doug Tennaple shaved and looks like a faggot. He's using those Hollywood connections to bring on animator Butch Hartman

Mike Miller is increasingly sad and desperate. EVS is stalking him like a jilted ex. Kindof funny/sad in a rick and morty sense.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

jspit

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how long you've been away, so are you aware that Meyer launched Iron Sights 2 Psychos?
He's running two campaigns? Has he ever done that before? He's gonna need to get some help rate he's going.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Nick Rekieta is going to have EVS on his stream tonight starting at midnight ET. Nick has been indirectly critical of EVS and other ComicsGaters on Twitter for infighting rather than just selling books, so hopefully he'll be taking EVS to task on his triflin' hateboner for Miller and TenNapel.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Rekieta is going to have EVS on his stream tonight starting at midnight ET. Nick has been indirectly critical of EVS and other ComicsGaters on Twitter for infighting rather than just selling books, so hopefully he'll be taking EVS to task on his triflin' hateboner for Miller and TenNapel.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
He's running two campaigns? Has he ever done that before? He's gonna need to get some help rate he's going.
He'll be fine, as far as I know Iron Sights 2 is pretty much good to go. Unless something stupid happen or he's being lazy, it'll probably start getting mailed out at the end of the month. Wait, maybe March. Forgot the holidays slowed down printing for pretty much everyone.

Nippy

kiwifarms.net
I'm happy Zach got the rights to the Expendables, so much so but I even considered buying it. I've yet to buy any crowdfunded books. But 30 bucks plus another 10 for shipping? I understand that there are probably more cooks in the kitchen this time around, but I thought these campaigns were supposed to be getting less expensive?

jspit

kiwifarms.net
He'll be fine, as far as I know Iron Sights 2 is pretty much good to go. Unless something stupid happen or he's being lazy, it'll probably start getting mailed out at the end of the month. Wait, maybe March. Forgot the holidays slowed down printing for pretty much everyone.
Lazy doesn't sound like him. I just hadn't realized he'd tackled two at once. He's starting to get a real company going. Good for him.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
When did doug or mike said waid was right?
He said it in a tongue in cheek manner
EPwBefEUUAYuW58.png

And Doug tacked on to it sarcastically as well
screenshot-twitter.com-2020.02.04-06_11_19.png

This is stupid, CG spergs are purposely taking it out of context to push bullshit about them supporting the lawsuit. Mike is clearly saying you don't get to a free pass to act like an asshole to a creator just because you're a fan/customer.