Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
He said it in a tongue in cheek manner
View attachment 1129546

And Doug tacked on to it sarcastically as well
View attachment 1129548

This is stupid, CG spergs are purposely taking it out of context to push bullshit about them supporting the lawsuit. Mike is clearly saying you don't get to a free pass to act like an asshole to a creator just because you're a fan/customer.
CG has pretty much been distilled into exclusively EVS and anybody willing to stay in his good graces for clout. Anyone still openly touting the hashtag does so while pestering people like Mike S Miller and Doug at the behest of literal nobodies like Cecil and Yellow Flash. Meanwhile, Doug and Mike - being in their 50s - are immature enough to respond to it (which is pretty typical of other comic pros as well).

Zack seems to be the only one walking away from the CG crowd without any bumps and bruises (not counting the lawsuit), or any weird grudges against former friends. He successfully showed that the industry was fucked from the highest levels, made a boatload of cash, and now he’s working with Sylvester Stallone.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
CG has pretty much been distilled into exclusively EVS and anybody willing to stay in his good graces for clout. Anyone still openly touting the hashtag does so while pestering people like Mike S Miller and Doug at the behest of literal nobodies like Cecil and Yellow Flash. Meanwhile, Doug and Mike - being in their 50s - are immature enough to respond to it (which is pretty typical of other comic pros as well).

Zack seems to be the only one walking away from the CG crowd without any bumps and bruises (not counting the lawsuit), or any weird grudges against former friends. He successfully showed that the industry was fucked from the highest levels, made a boatload of cash, and now he’s working with Sylvester Stallone.
I keep saying it, but Zack was right, all of these idiots just need to get off twitter and stop with the childish slapfights. They'll be happier and they won't have to deal with stupid shit like this. But who am I kidding, they won't stop.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
He said it in a tongue in cheek manner
View attachment 1129546

And Doug tacked on to it sarcastically as well
View attachment 1129548

This is stupid, CG spergs are purposely taking it out of context to push bullshit about them supporting the lawsuit. Mike is clearly saying you don't get to a free pass to act like an asshole to a creator just because you're a fan/customer.
Its still a dumb thing to say. You can do whatever you like. But just because some idiot throws his dung at you doesn't mean you throw it back.

Doug doesn't give a shit. He's trolling.

While he isn’t saying anything particularly interesting or damning, EVS is now autistically lurking in the comments on Nick’s most recent stream with him at 7 in the morning.

View attachment 1129569View attachment 1129570
Well, that's healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
I keep saying it, but Zack was right, all of these idiots just need to get off twitter and stop with the childish slapfights. They'll be happier and they won't have to deal with stupid shit like this. But who am I kidding, they won't stop.
And, if they're not going to get off Twitter, maybe the people who supposedly left CG months ago, but can't seem to stop talking about it, should just move on with their lives.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Mark Waid, Did I hear that Texas has jurisdiction over him over Ti and defamation?

As for Miller and Doug, I don't think Mike is saying Waid was right out of the context of you get to treat someone like shit just because you bought their book. The thing is, though, that if a customer is your customer and says they don't like what you're doing, they have a right to say it. Hell, even if you didn't buy their book you can. It's up to Mike to either just ignore it if it's just bullshit, or address it if it's genuine.
Doug on the other hand, I could see him genuinely believe Mark Waid is right just to spite or troll. 🤷‍♂️
I guess my curiosity comes from using Mark Waid, because... Most of the Anti-CG mainstream "professionals" say the same thing, the fact that he picked Mark Waid was deliberately to trigger the CG peeps. So I mean, I'll give him credit to that.

Heading to my LCS today, I'll be taking stock of all the non-movers that have been there for weeks. Curious who will come out on bottom.

And to everyone giving me the bare minimum of updates, thanks for nothing! I know Yaboi has two books out, and I am pretty stoked for his deal with Expendables. I've never seen the films but now I want to look into them, I'm not expecting masterpieces, but maybe good old fashioned 80's action. Starring 80 year olds.

I missed you asshats. Especially @KingofNothing

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Mark Waid, Did I hear that Texas has jurisdiction over him over Ti and defamation?

As for Miller and Doug, I don't think Mike is saying Waid was right out of the context of you get to treat someone like shit just because you bought their book. The thing is, though, that if a customer is your customer and says they don't like what you're doing, they have a right to say it. Hell, even if you didn't buy their book you can. It's up to Mike to either just ignore it if it's just bullshit, or address it if it's genuine.
Doug on the other hand, I could see him genuinely believe Mark Waid is right just to spite or troll. 🤷‍♂️
I guess my curiosity comes from using Mark Waid, because... Most of the Anti-CG mainstream "professionals" say the same thing, the fact that he picked Mark Waid was deliberately to trigger the CG peeps. So I mean, I'll give him credit to that.

Heading to my LCS today, I'll be taking stock of all the non-movers that have been there for weeks. Curious who will come out on bottom.

And to everyone giving me the bare minimum of updates, thanks for nothing! I know Yaboi has two books out, and I am pretty stoked for his deal with Expendables. I've never seen the films but now I want to look into them, I'm not expecting masterpieces, but maybe good old fashioned 80's action. Starring 80 year olds.

I missed you asshats. Especially @KingofNothing
That'd imply emotional maturity. Its just such a nothing burger.

I don't know about movers and non-movers, but between half their line being written by Bendis and White Knight floundering I'd say things are aren't looking good at tec.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net

jspit

kiwifarms.net
The gay ops never cease. Apparently Mike and Doug are hanging out with professional sped Comic Book Hut and Cecil is sperging the fuck out about it. I like how Mike tries to be reasonable, and of course Cecil needs to kick sand. There’s much more in the archive than I bothered to screencap.

View attachment 1130737
View attachment 1130735

Cecil's not wrong. Is this where Edwin tried to tattle on him to Mitch? Doesn't mean Mike had anything to do with that. Its just so dumb. Dumb, dumb little people

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck Mike Miller for saying creators have the right of reply to people that insult them.
*researches posting history of random detractors on youtube comments at 4:30 AM*

If you're going to climb up onto a cross next to someone and bellow that you to are similarly wronged, you're be better off picking literally anybody other than Mark Waid as your example of a man persecuted and unjustly attacked.
I mean, we are talking about Mark Waid here right?
Mr. I demand you ban any accounts on comic book forums that even mildly criticise me?
The guy that mischaracterised Peter Simeti's request not to run block bots as 'demanding creators take abuse from comicsgate' and along with a couple troon harpies (mostly Tamara Bond-villain) spent a full week whipping up a twitter mob and that led to Peter Simeti getting swatted and wanting to Minecraft himself?
The Mark Waid that threatens to ruin you with concern trolling and demands your blacklisting?
The prat that called a mixed race bisexual man alt-right and demanded Zack be 'brought to him' if anybody saw him at a con?

That Mark Waid?

Ok. LOL.

Mike S. Miller knows all that, so why pick the most deliberately provocative candidate possible for his 'principled stance'?
This is just another Mike troll fail as he grasps at the only thing that still makes him relevant.
What Waid and Mike actually have in common, is the fact they both like flinging shit and then acting like the victim when the shit hits the fan(s) and immediately gets sprayed autistically back at them. They invite most of the shit they get and then have a toddler tantrum when they end up covered in it.

All these motherfuckers need to learn what the block button is for and use it. EVS especially, who seems to be obsessively googling himself and stalking people across social media platforms like a jilted ex. I hear he was bidding on art during Miller's last auction stream, that's rapidly going from petty and vindictive into the territory of creepy.

Also. Doug deserves a dildo to the head for that smug nonsense too, but watch him climb up onto a cross next to Waid and Mike when that's exactly what he gets.

Last edited:

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Doug and mike Hanging out with comic book sped? But the Cecil novelty is kinda old tbh.
Yeah, and be Frogs bootboy hasn't helped.

If you're going to climb up onto a cross next to someone and bellow that you to are similarly wronged, you're be better off picking literally anybody other than Mark Waid as your example of a man persecuted and unjustly attacked.
Wordy. He didn't pick Waid, one of the dozen or so comicsgaters constantly messaging him said that sounds like Waid. His words were "if Waid said buying someones comic wasn't license to treat them like shit, then he's right."

Hate Mike for his countless stupid decisions, not for fake news.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

kiwifarms.net
I'm happy Zach got the rights to the Expendables, so much so but I even considered buying it. I've yet to buy any crowdfunded books. But 30 bucks plus another 10 for shipping? I understand that there are probably more cooks in the kitchen this time around, but I thought these campaigns were supposed to be getting less expensive?
It's even worse if you live outside the US. An extra £60 for delivery to the UK. Nearly £100 for one graphic novel? No thanks. I'm good

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
An interesting take from Mike Miller. I’d like to see this stream.

View attachment 1131540

There ya go!

I think Zack's comments come at the 4 hour 45 minute mark, and you can judge them for yourself.

Zack said something about dog tags, and not liking to wear labels, and then "But you know I'm with you guys."

I privated the stream because I noticed that after my Rekieta appearance, I was gaining subs again. A 7 hour livestream would kill that growth, so I took down all recent livestreams to let my channel breathe and grow.

Because of this controversy, I reinstated last night's livestream so people could see it. I'll keep it up long enough for fans to download it.