Skitzocow Connor Murphy - Body Building Youtube Superstar turned Drugged Out Peepee Guru who Drinks Cum for the Health Benefits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net
Ayahausca also makes you purge, doesn't it? Like a DMT trip on its own is fairly "clean" but an ayahausca trip gives you the hallucination PLUS cleans you out. Vomiting is part of the experience. How the fuck can he stay on it for so long and still be alive?

My understanding was that culturally, ayahausca is only meant to be taken once in your life, or at least some limited amount. You're supposed to have your big awakening, learn something from it, and move on. I guess some people are slow learners.

Aaa0aaa0

EARL WATCH 2021 DENFUR EDITION
kiwifarms.net
Ayahausca? LOL! Back in the good ol' days we OD'd rich fucks with heroine. People now days are less results oriented and more feminine drama queens. Meh, maybe we'll get another suicide by shotgun livestream.
Nah bro, I'm feeling running into traffic or getting hit by a train with him. His death will probably be accidental and completely preventable.

HiramTheGrift

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ayahausca also makes you purge, doesn't it? Like a DMT trip on its own is fairly "clean" but an ayahausca trip gives you the hallucination PLUS cleans you out. Vomiting is part of the experience. How the fuck can he stay on it for so long and still be alive?

My understanding was that culturally, ayahausca is only meant to be taken once in your life, or at least some limited amount. You're supposed to have your big awakening, learn something from it, and move on. I guess some people are slow learners.
He isn't taking it straight like people would via tea. He mixes small amounts into his shakes and food. I suspect he primarily uses a tincture. -Shameless plug- I discovered this a when I had a conversation with Karen of Spirit Science. The cult leader (Jordan Duchnycz) claimed to do ayahuasca every night. She explained that he would take a tincture extract and mix it with other things to dilute it. Apparently it will give you euphoria without outright tripping - similar to microdosing LSD I assume.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
/fit/ claims another soul.

Rippletits is out there making people t-rexes, ice cream boy is doing doing secret black op shit in Mexico and Genova is living his best life free of crossfit niggers and random retards who want to "collab". Its insane how Connor managed to go from Chad mogging manlets to retard because /fit/ said losing your hair kills your gains and those three managed to survive. Connor should do a zyzz quick and leave a legacy how the lebbo did.

Big Ruski

Were all gonna make it, brah
kiwifarms.net
How to guarantee your kid will end up on Kiwi Farms:

>Make sure Connor is included in their full name.
>That's it.

:jaceknife:What is it with Connors and autism?

Edit: Changed son to kid when I found Harriet Louise Connor's thread lol. Gotta make sure women are included too lol

Last edited:

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
In some of these pics this dude's face is reminding of that one euphoric atheist 'tuber that became a welder who sold his used underwear to """""fans"""""".
Fuck if I can remember that kid's name.
Edit: Thanks to shots of warm vodka I remembered the 'tuber(mr repzion) in question.
1621461275255.png
1621461325914.png

Last edited:

Lovecraft's Cat

Say My Name
kiwifarms.net
Re: Connor "Ulysses" Murphy's Nerve Growth Factor Sperg Tantarum
NGF is a protein, meaning it gets broken down in your stomach. Also, I doubt that there's enough of it in just one cumshot to magically make your brain better.

source: learned this shit in AP Bio
Anyways, I would like to see this guy go on Joe Rogan's podcast so that they can bond over their shared love of DMT.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
Every time. Every single time. It's like that thing where you see an article or political movement and can trace it back to a Jewish person.
Every single time, body building always leads to gay.

I just don't understand.

Sincere hopes Connor attains the clarity he clearly needs to learn his lesson about messing with white girls.
I thought the brain-rape drugs and cum chugging was a bigger issue