DeviantArt Horrors -

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Why do people on DeviantArt always draw farts in the most DISGUSTING manner possible? Just draw a few streaks indicating the flow of the gas - plain and simple!
Because it wouldn't be a fetish withouyt it, would it?

Then again, I don't think these guys would be picky, so it might just be the artist's "exceptional" eye for detail at play.

I'mFedupWithThisWorld

Done With All this Liberal Bullshit
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck?! Those shoulders are too broad and the arms are skinny. This is at best worth $.50, but if it's like more than that, I'd be disappointed.
The head is to small in proportion to the rest of the body. The arms do not have muscle folds in them so they appear like they have no musculature. These are easy mistakes to make when you first start trying to realistically draw the human figure.

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
The head is to small in proportion to the rest of the body. The arms do not have muscle folds in them so they appear like they have no musculature. These are easy mistakes to make when you first start trying to realistically draw the human figure.
Yeah, but this is a commission, I will repeat what I said before, someone payed actual money for this.

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
This certainly exceptional art involving lucario deserves to be burned in the fiery pits of hell

1568157766445.png
1568157782531.jpeg

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
Happy 9/11 kiwis. Let us remember this tragedy with some more masterpieces.

And finally I found what could potentially be the first 9/11 AU:

Oh hell yeah, been looking forward to seeing what kind of cornucopia of autistic 9/11 treasures will be produced by exceptional DA users this year. The Zootopia piece is probably my favorite here, especially Nick's huge fucking head and the lazy dots meant to represent the stars on the flag.

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net
I accidentally found this guy looking for pics of Psalty the Singing Songbook to assault my friends with.
View attachment 927615
He has some terrifying obsession with these chihuahua ball creatures called "Guga", and it took me the longest time to figure out that the guga are canon characters, and the Gugettes are his OCs made for pairing with the real ones.
View attachment 927645

I had to figure out why he was so racist and apparently these things are from the Netflix/Qubo show Nutri Ventures, which as far as I can tell is some kind of Portuguese edutainment program about bootleg Danny Phantom eating healthy food and then beating up caricatures of ethnic minorities. ( ? ) :story:
View attachment 927617
When I first saw this picture I thought something was too normal about this guy. Well,
Nutriventures? I barely remember anything about that show except the ball furries.

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
9/11 truly spawns some weird shit on DA by immature individuals who are so obsessed with the shit they draw/watch that they have to meld their shit art with a national tragedy.

It's called a moment of silence, exceptional individual, not a moment of "Let me post shitty drawings of Lincoln Loud"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino