DeviantArt Horrors -

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More kisekai Autism from one of my personal cows:
officer_yui_s_visitation_by_shizuru_minamino_ddf07z0.png

baptized_by_an_angel_by_shizuru_minamino_ddf2ked.png
yui_tanashi_s_funeral_by_shizuru_minamino_ddf4i5m.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.14.44 PM.png

Everything he posts is like this. Weird, mind-fucking 'plots' with odd dialogue and lots of piss, scat and diaper fetishes.

Here's one he actually bothered to draw:
Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.12.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.13.12 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Islamic Content
Reactions: NoFeline

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 914220
I've seen this guy's art before, it feels like he could be a legitimately great artist if he just steered away from MLP for awhile and focused on his fantasy stuff. Uncanny valley tier faces and ponyshit doesn't go well together at all.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
kiwifarms.net
Was initially looking for a couple of specific images related to Murrlogic (@Damien6) and while I found something that he allegedly requested, I ended up finding another very exceptional deviant in the process.

This deviant goes by the name of ChungusArt, and his entire shtick can be summed up as this:
Why does this exist
Here's some of his wonderful "art":

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino