purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
Just look at this autism:

61A35FE8-1E64-4710-8180-0884F07B9077.png
791909D2-BF0F-48C4-9F04-115A738A6FF8.png
DB1F9E61-B946-42D2-B2F0-9187D6409DDB.png
06D9215F-E799-4D75-BBD9-2FDFE874A12E.png

In the hardcore DMC fanbase, it’s like 🛡 ✈ (meaning preferring DMC1, 3, and 4 over DMC5) is the equivalent of this
5FF1D1B7-2D41-42EA-A1FC-80075816CF24.png

It doesn’t have to be a fucking cultural movement you speds, if you think DMC5 is mechanically inferior to DMC4, stop playing it and if you do like it, keep playing it

Reactions: GethN7

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
Just look at this autism:

In the hardcore DMC fanbase, it’s like 🛡 ✈ (meaning preferring DMC1, 3, and 4 over DMC5) is the equivalent of this
It doesn’t have to be a fucking cultural movement you speds, if you think DMC5 is mechanically inferior to DMC4, stop playing it and if you do like it, keep playing it
On the one hand, I can understand the disappointment of the guard fly enthusiasts. I feel that same feel when I see people say shit like Mario World is the best 2d Mario, or Super Castlevania/Symphony of the Night is the best 2d Castlevania. I could sperg for hours on why both those opinions, are in my opinion, objectively wrong; I've played the better, deeper, less casualized games in those series to death and I know all the little tricks and blah blah blah.

Then on the other hand, despite being pretty fucking deep into Devil May Cry, I never got guard fly deep. I S ranked 90% of the stages in all the games after hundreds of hours of play, completed Bloody Palace runs and stuff, and I never got THAT deep. And when I looked up that stuff and I tried it myself, I said "Fuck this, too hard to do consistently, it's just messing up my gameplay, not worth it." So this to me is like not even the top percentile of players complaining the game is too casual now, it's like the .01%.

• Autistic
Reactions: Megaroad

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, I can understand the disappointment of the guard fly enthusiasts. I feel that same feel when I see people say shit like Mario World is the best 2d Mario, or Super Castlevania/Symphony of the Night is the best 2d Castlevania. I could sperg for hours on why both those opinions, are in my opinion, objectively wrong; I've played the better, deeper, less casualized games in those series to death and I know all the little tricks and blah blah blah.

Then on the other hand, despite being pretty fucking deep into Devil May Cry, I never got guard fly deep. I S ranked 90% of the stages in all the games after hundreds of hours of play, completed Bloody Palace runs and stuff, and I never got THAT deep. And when I looked up that stuff and I tried it myself, I said "Fuck this, too hard to do consistently, it's just messing up my gameplay, not worth it." So this to me is like not even the top percentile of players complaining the game is too casual now, it's like the .01%.
I can understand the the argument of longing for missing mechanics vs. being happy with game as is, but the fanbase itself is still seemingly comprised of autistic manbabies, just look at this guy https://itsmorecornflakes.blogspot.com/?m=1

I’ll give the two fatsos (Jim and Angry Joe) this, they did give DMC5 its fair share of respect after playing, finding out it’s good and discovering that red orb purchases are truly superfluous in all the current patches (which means that even if Capcom ever does get greedy with the in-game orb drops, you can just dial your game back to patch 1.00 and play it as Itsuno intended). That’s one point for the fatsos

P.S. Jim and Joe are still ubercucks

Lemme just add that the comment section of his DMC5 reddit post is pompous ass cancer. I get the hatred of MTXs (even if the orb drop rate itself is super balanced, with some even arguing that you’ll get even more via gameplay than with real money), but Jesus these guys are self-rightous, smug, pompous, fedora tipping dickheads. If the MTXs irk you, just don’t buy the game, don’t lecture me on how you not buying the game will save the west the game industry.

Even Jim the MTX hater himself saying the game has a balanced economy from patch 1.00 isn’t enough for them, it’s almost as if his fans don’t actually like video games and only watch his videos for the ResetEra outrage bait

Again, it’s not the fact that Jim’s fanbase hates MTXs that bothers me, anyone can understand that sentiment, it’s the fact that they clearly don’t care about whether or not they actually hurt the game in question, they just want a new topic to reeeee about on reeeeeeeeera and r/latestagecapitalism for anti-capitalist woke points

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino