Skitzocow DiaryofaNegress a.k.a. TruthBeTold

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
Guys, she said annually, not monthly. It's still a ridiculous claim though.

Yanno, she also seems to believe that actual Africans in Africa think the same way as her. The ones I've met think absolutely nothing of white people, because they have no history with them. There's no "Your ancestors enslaved mine!" mentality, or "You owe me something because of my race". Just, "Hello, foreigner!"

This crazy "magic people of color" bullshit seems to be exclusive to African Americans or African Europeans.
They also forget that slavery existed in Africa before Europeans arrived. Hell, most cultures participated in some form of slavery or indentured servitude in the past. It's not something to be proud of or ok with but it is something we should learn from.

Of course, I guess it'd be a stretch to expect her to know the history of slavery when she thinks hair relaxers are an evil white plot.

Ironically in trying to set up hair relaxers as a control tool of the white man she is belittling the achievments of the real inventor. A smart, hardworking African American who's parents had been freaking slaves. Oh and did I mention he was a hero?

Last edited:

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys, she said annually, not monthly. It's still a ridiculous claim though.

Yanno, she also seems to believe that actual Africans in Africa think the same way as her. The ones I've met think absolutely nothing of white people, because they have no history with them. There's no "Your ancestors enslaved mine!" mentality, or "You owe me something because of my race". Just, "Hello, foreigner!"

This crazy "magic people of color" bullshit seems to be exclusive to African Americans or African Europeans.

She said 5000-10000 annually, which breaks down to a little more than 500-1000 monthly. That's where the figure of 500 per month per woman comes from, I think - it did for me, at least.