Dragon Ball Thread - Includes Z and Super (and GT if you really want to talk about that); also includes Abridged

Tism the Return

True and tried ratsthetic
kiwifarms.net
It isn't too big of a thing for anyone who isn't in Weeb Wars, but Ron Toye aka "The Cucky Remote Ronin" is having an AMA where he admits that he finds all other DB series boring compared to DBS. Anyone here in Weeb Wars may already know Ron Toye & are probably not surprised by his shit taste.

He also admits to liking DBS Broly. Again, Weeb Wars' entirety makes this ironic.
Ron Toye confirmed shit taste in both chinese cartoons and IRL waifus

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so what's your favorite "Goku is dumber than shit" moments?
I liked the time Trunks told him about the future and all the heavy shit and Goku's just like "oh wow so like you're Vegeta's kid lol wow that's craycray"

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
I thought this thread was going to be about the original Dragon Ball and be for fans of only the original dragon ball. Am I the only one who thinks only the original original was good? :'(
I love OG Dragon Ball. Some of my favorite battles are in OG, but the series is filled with a lot of the same problems that plague the entire series. Still a solid piece of anime.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked the time Trunks told him about the future and all the heavy shit and Goku's just like "oh wow so like you're Vegeta's kid lol wow that's craycray"
"*pats crotch* You don't have balls. So that means you're a girl. :D" (paraphrasing)

capitalBBustard

Who is this man?
kiwifarms.net
Not taking the medication for the heart disease until the literal last minute.
I love this meme. It's the easiest way to tell if someone's a fan or just a TFS tard nufan that regurgitates shit.

It's treatment, not a vaccine. It's like saying you should've taken aspirin two weeks ago if you have a headache right now. Goku needed to get sick before he could start taking it. Thing is, Goku got sick a lot later than he was originally supposed to, which Future Trunks says as much when he comes back and sees that Goku has just now gotten sick. Time travel shenanigans.

There's this thing with DB where people will point blank look at the source material that contradicts the shitty takes, it doesn't register for some reason, and they instead they come away feeling that take was validated. A lot of stuff about Goku, Broly, the original DB has this happen to it.
OG Dragon Ball is great. Unpopular opinion, but I think OG Dragon Ball is better than Z.
How is that unpopular, it's the go to hot take for shallow "look at how much smarter a fan I am" faggotry since the mid-2000s.

Tism the Return

True and tried ratsthetic
kiwifarms.net
Practically everything in the Tournament of Power that didn't involve fighting. The entirety of the new Broly movie only happens because Goku let Frieza live. Just typing that feels exceptional.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love this meme. It's the easiest way to tell if someone's a fan or just a TFS tard nufan that regurgitates shit.

It's treatment, not a vaccine. It's like saying you should've taken aspirin two weeks ago if you have a headache right now. Goku needed to get sick before he could start taking it. Thing is, Goku got sick a lot later than he was originally supposed to, which Future Trunks says as much when he comes back and sees that Goku has just now gotten sick. Time travel shenanigans.

There's this thing with DB where people will point blank look at the source material that contradicts the shitty takes, it doesn't register for some reason, and they instead they come away feeling that take was validated. A lot of stuff about Goku, Broly, the original DB has this happen to it.

How is that unpopular, it's the go to hot take for shallow "look at how much smarter a fan I am" faggotry since the mid-2000s.
I’ve seen both, and I’d still keep the thing that would literally keep me from dying close at hand considering I know it’s going to kill me.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
I give Goku a pass on a lot of things since you have to take into a account that he has brain damage. He's basically a high functioning autist. What's everyone else's excuse? Bulma is like the only character to speak up to take advantage of the head start Trunks gives them to jump on Gero.