Dragon Ball Thread - Includes Z and Super (and GT if you really want to talk about that); also includes Abridged

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Dragon Ball: Super Cell
I can already see how it'll end.
Think Satan Think 2.jpg

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just wanna say
Piccolokid.png

I love my angry baby boy, Junior. Despite being born evil, he was a cute kid. Next to Vegeta, Piccolo's character development is my favorite of the entire series. One forgets he's literally the reincarnation of one of the most evil beings in the universe, he really doesn't act like his father anymore.
74359cc4513bd26620a1c809c732d4b3.jpg

I just love him.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Well, Piccolo also (eventually) absorbed Kami, his other half. And Nail. So I can believe him becoming soft. If they try to redeem Freeza, I don't know if I'll ever buy it.

i have mixed feelings about the idea of bringing Cell back.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Well, Piccolo also (eventually) absorbed Kami, his other half. And Nail. So I can believe him becoming soft. If they try to redeem Freeza, I don't know if I'll ever buy it.

i have mixed feelings about the idea of bringing Cell back.
Same, they should just bring Cooler back. His story never needed change before & now it just needs some timeline tweaks.

Aquinas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its a second trunks movie, one featuring what happened to him after his arc

KingofNothing

Wahoo!
kiwifarms.net
They better not try to redeem Frieza, he hasn't regretted shit. At best they should have him mostly ignore the Z fighters since they seem to be completely fine with him rebuilding his empire and attacking them would be more trouble than it's worth.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
Android 21 introduced to canon? Naaaaaah

Probably Cooler, Slug, or uhhh... Goku Purple... Turles! That's it

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They better not try to redeem Frieza, he hasn't regretted shit.
I think Toei/Toriyama came close to redeeming Frieza by mentioning he only took orders from Beerus to blow up planet Vegeta, but Frieza still showed he enjoyed killing and being an evildoer.

Does anyone else find Trunks+Mai kind of... weird? She's actually somewhere around his mother's age.
Yeaaaah it's weird they did that, but that redemption arc was pretty funny and Mai ended up having more of a character by re-growing up. Honestly, good for her in getting a second chance at life.

capitalBBustard

Who is this man?
kiwifarms.net
First teaser will show sth that looks like nuSSJ4 and every soymouth will go "Yamoshi?!??!" on their DB lore theory video.
Then they reveal the title and it's called Dragonball Super Super Saiyan 4.