Dragon Ball Thread - Includes Z and Super (and GT if you really want to talk about that); also includes Abridged

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

capitalBBustard

Who is this man?
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who loved Brianne De Chateau?
Most people don't like cringe, awful character designs with cringe, one note unfunny humour.

Shit, just watch video you posted. It's completely overdone, cus muh magical grill parody, That's not funny. No comedic framing, doing a deadpan wide angle shot for comical effect, no everyone reacting the way the audience does, aka wtf is that pile of shit. No timing, no humour, no nothing. It's done completely straight, only it looks nauseating, sugary and it's about a blue fatty wearing a teletubby. I guess Ribrianne looking like shit is supposed to be the joke. Oh and a closeup of 2 troons screaming "oh no!", because that is somehow funny.

It's horrendous. You'd have to be on the autistic spectrum to not feel second hand embarrasment.

Last edited:

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was the gayest shit I've ever seen on DB, the only good part was that fatty blew up the two trannies.
That and their universe was wiped out. Christ her character was obnoxious.

Damn it, 17, why couldn't you have wished for a boat instead of everyone back?

You had one job.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
Most people don't like cringe, awful character designs with cringe, one note unfunny humour.

Shit, just watch video you posted. It's completely overdone, cus muh magical grill parody, That's not funny. No comedic framing, doing a deadpan wide angle shot for comical effect, no everyone reacting the way the audience does, aka wtf is that pile of shit. No timing, no humour, no nothing. It's done completely straight, only it looks nauseating, sugary and it's about a blue fatty wearing a teletubby. I guess Ribrianne looking like shit is supposed to be the joke. Oh and a closeup of 2 troons screaming "oh no!", because that is somehow funny.

It's horrendous. You'd have to be on the autistic spectrum to not feel second hand embarrasment.
That was the gayest shit I've ever seen on DB, the only good part was that fatty blew up the two trannies.
That and their universe was wiped out. Christ her character was obnoxious.

Damn it, 17, why couldn't you have wished for a boat instead of everyone back?

You had one job.
Damn, zero good taste in this thread.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I barely remember that character. That final story arc in Super was a bloated mess with a zillion new characters and none of them interesting or memorable.

capitalBBustard

Who is this man?
kiwifarms.net
Why do you assume those two were trans? Is it because they were voiced by men? By that logic, Goku is trans, and we all know he's not.
yikes, goku is canon nonbinary sweaty, he didn't know what gender or sex was until he was 12

no joke, are you actually autistic? your reaction to calling crossdressing weirdos troons made you try to force a roundabout rationalisation unto the use of the word to make a gotcha, when it was just shorter and more funny to call them trannies

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yikes, goku is canon nonbinary sweaty, he didn't know what gender or sex was until he was 12

no joke, are you actually autistic? your reaction to calling crossdressing weirdos troons made you try to force a roundabout rationalisation unto the use of the word to make a gotcha, when it was just shorter and more funny to call them trannies
Also one of them has an unshaven chin.
1643592829088.png

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Not really enjoying the Granola arc as much as I did when it started. Moro was decent throughout, but now we're just watching Goku and Vegeta watch two other dudes fight. What's the point? Might as well not draw anything at that point.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stuff like this makes for good reminders of why DBZ really was a GOAT series back in the day, but has become forgotten about over the years due to overexposure.

Pina Colada

Year of the Tiger Bikini
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Pina Colada

Year of the Tiger Bikini
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still disappointed Super hasn't take the chance to reintroduce Baby like they did Broly.
View attachment 3033597
Amazing villian in the English dub and a shining gem in GT.
Yeah, Baby would have been an awesome transition villain in the movies. A broken clock (GT) is right twice a day!

(edited for redundancy)

Last edited: