Dragon Ball Thread - Includes Z and Super (and GT if you really want to talk about that); also includes Abridged

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else a bit disappointed by the villains character design for the new movie?
138BB06C-AE76-4673-9E75-AB1D893CB59D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool Bug Fact’s

Shin Megami Tensei Enjoyer
kiwifarms.net
what the fuck, this is absolutely retarded
Well, to be fair, we have a mechanical doll, a balding hitman in a New York puff jacket, a giant cicada with a dumb smirk, a piece of angry childish bubblegum, and a white and purple balloon of a space hitler. I really don’t mind the design. But I do hope it’s given a transformation.

Jimmy Hopkins

Kang of Bullworth
kiwifarms.net

The official movie trailer has dropped. CG looks pretty amazing not gonna lie. The villain also looks good in CG, although I didn’t like the original character design sheets. I had a lot of concerns with this movie ever since I heard it would be CG, but the more and more we see the more excited I’m getting. It’s gonna look very similar to the animation in DBZ Fighterz (which was beautiful.)

Last edited:

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

The official movie trailer has dropped. CG looks pretty amazing not gonna lie. The villain also looks good in CG, although I didn’t like the original character design sheets. I had a lot of concerns with this movie ever since I heard it would be CG, but the more and more we see the more excited I’m getting. It’s gonna look very similar to the animation in DBZ Fighterz (which was beautiful.)
Thanks for the update! Looks promising from my first experience. Much better than what the manga is pumping out monthly from a septic tank.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Tien: Hey goku? wasn't there enough food inside the time chamber?

Goku with a mouth full of noodles: *Oh yeah there was lotsa food! but neither gohan and i can cook! so its been a while since we had a home cooked meal!*

Piccolo: Ok Goku why don't you try saying that without your mouth full!?

Goku slurps down all the noodles

Piccolo: Ugh! Disgusting!

Goku: I was saying there was lotsa food! but neither Gohan and I can cook! so its been a while since we had a home cooked meal!

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Some things translate to both live action and animation and you can represent the story in both.

Dragon Ball is not one of those things. Leave it in animation and print, for the love of God.
Right. The live action Dragon Ball films have always been terrible because the franchise is meant to be animated with over the top cartoonish effects. Which doesn't always translate well into live action. Can you imagine a live action Dragon Ball movie in the style of the Marvel movies? No thanks!