Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Kyangyenki

kiwifarms.net
"welcoming" community.

ko.png

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2422224

View attachment 2422227

Kiwifarms is all alt-right and everybody who fucks with Chris Chan is right wing - simple as?
Every time someone says something like this I want to ask them straight: what is the "science" that they think KF is denying? Archaeologists and forensic doctors can positively ID a skeleton as a man or woman with only a few bones, but they expect us to think that that's pseudoscience or something.

They will never tell you.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1628707150569.png

I've noticed an interesting trend and as a result have been crossposting alot in the KF Reviews thread. Its very common for people to utterly despise KF to the point of just fabricating shit... but people still really respect Null for his dedication and kindness.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2435177

I've noticed an interesting trend and as a result have been crossposting alot in the KF Reviews thread. Its very common for people to utterly despise KF to the point of just fabricating shit... but people still really respect Null for his dedication and kindness.
I'm just surprised that people still believe "Trans Lifeline" wasn't a scam, in the Year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty One.

Knocked Out

kiwifarms.net
Thread has been deleted. You need to create archives of everything, they WILL delete it
What was the thread about? Archive your shit next time man.
It's still up, it hasn't been deleted. It's in the Meta subforum which requires a KO account to view so Archive sites don't work on it.
Additionally, KO blacklists referral links from KF so you can't just click on it (annoying, I know). Copy and paste the link into a new tab/window and it'll work if you have a KO account.

Tldr; they figured out @Conan 's KO account and banned him for being a KF user.
chrome_2021-08-31_18-27-35.png

chrome_2021-08-31_18-28-01.png

chrome_2021-08-31_18-28-34.png

chrome_2021-08-31_18-28-44.png

chrome_2021-08-31_18-30-52.png

Last edited:

Kyangyenki

kiwifarms.net
Oh boy. Another "soft cute sapphy tgirl" that enjoys/draws art of women getting injured and mutilated.
Yeah yeah, it's "crustpunk" don't think about it.

Upon further inspection, their avatar is woman's head attached to horse body judging by horse hooves you can see, not to mention face is covered in blood and tears but this is "sfw" avatar according to knockout.

The very same troon is strongly against enforcing nsfw avatars rule, not even mentioning other knockout coomers with lewd loli avatars

Wonder what their parents would think if they saw that :biggrin:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/6caE1

1631298636898.png

1631298690706.png

1631298720009.png

1631298918677.png

Vaush thread.

Upon further inspection, their avatar is woman's head attached to horse body judging by horse hooves you can see, not to mention face is covered in blood and tears but this is "sfw" avatar according to knockout.

The very same troon is strongly against enforcing nsfw avatars rule, not even mentioning other knockout coomers with lewd loli avatars

Wonder what their parents would think if they saw that :biggrin:
average knockout troon avatar :cringe:

View attachment 2485658
"Ryona" is a fetish based around violence and killing.

Dan D. Mann

Drat! This is looking bad.
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck that forum, never thought it would end up like this.

I was a regular Facepunch member until a few years ago, hell I even lurked their new knockoff forum for a while.

The site was decent in the beginning, but then everything got ruined when the furfags and trannies came in full force.
At first I was quite neutral on those trannies, but when they started stating to all users "either one of us or gtfo", I simply made the right decision. Good riddance.

---

Also, those hypocrites ain't saints. When they bitch and moan about muh evil Kiwifarms' doxxing; reminder that those people were doing it as well. They even proudly posted it on their broken-ass wiki too. Guess the trannies have short memory.

Have a read:

Various members of Facepunch found his address and full name within hours, with half of the thread's posters sending him a lifetime supply of pizza and boxes. Users Psycho_Shadow and Lord Xenoyia were able to access his accounts on other platforms, attacking his e-mail, YouTube, deviantArt, Photobucket and other accounts. His YouTube profile was replaced with many hilarious videos within a few hours.

https://www.wikipunch.com/index.php/Lordofthefat - (archive.org)

---

The disturbing nature of the story, as well as the unintentionally humorous wording of the last part of the list, lead to the story being the focus of Facepunch's attention. Internet detectives eventually shared the story with the girl.

https://www.wikipunch.com/index.php/Meme#Dan_was_boobies - (archive.org)

Last edited:

Fitzgerald

kiwifarms.net
Also, those hypocrites ain't saints. When they bitch and moan about muh evil Kiwifarms' doxxing; reminder that those people were doing it as well.
I was a regular of facepunch back in the early 10's, GMF had a long running thread called "Kill Time" that was mostly 90% general chat about IRL shit affecting GMF members but it would occassionally shit and doxx those who were beyond retarded. I'd argue the GMF in 2010 was more brutal than KF in 2021.

Zone was a massive faggot who brought down the shitck in the end and Garry deciding to be a faggot and purge the forum without giving anyone time to archive. Knockout will never be like FP ever and the "gold member" section from what I have been told is still true to piracy but you will not find any hard hitting shit.