Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
As a whole, Knockout finds political assassination directed at democratically elected politicians good as long as they commit wrongthink.

Screenshot_20211016-054749_Samsung Internet.jpg

KO User Plecy says the quiet part out loud, and uses the longest possible initialism to admit the KO is an LGBTABCDEFG forum. Plecy contends that murder isn't that bad as long as it's against people he doesn't like. Sad!

Last edited:

King of the Chimps

kiwifarms.net
Imagine comparing a preference for flat chests on women to a preference for dating women over men. Those two statements he gave mean the same exact thing, not being attracted to a trans woman because theyre a man is the same exact thing of not being attracted to "woman" who has a pseudo-pussy that smells like a rotting corpse rather than fish, has the same bone structure of a man, and has the receding hairline of a man.
Gloomy I know you're reading this, I'm sure one day you'll trick some poor man into dating your drugged up cut up self. Cope, seethe, and dilate in that order.

faux feldgrau

kiwifarms.net
I miss the old FP. Knockout makes me so sad. it's like all well adjusted people have been swapped with autistic trans furries and coomers. I just wanna hang out n post about things like its 2010 again. are there any old school forums around that aren't poisoned by the most braindead opinions? haven't explored this forum much, maybe the answer is here, but I figured ppl here would know other spots.

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine comparing a preference for flat chests on women to a preference for dating women over men. Those two statements he gave mean the same exact thing, not being attracted to a trans woman because theyre a man is the same exact thing of not being attracted to "woman" who has a pseudo-pussy that smells like a rotting corpse rather than fish, has the same bone structure of a man, and has the receding hairline of a man.
Gloomy I know you're reading this, I'm sure one day you'll trick some poor man into dating your drugged up cut up self. Cope, seethe, and dilate in that order.
Also worth noting that women with small chests aren't incapable of breast feeding, which is what boobs are for. Men who cut off their dicks in pursuit of an ideal woman that a hedonistic society has created to sell more products... have cut off their dicks. This guy is essentially saying "women who don't fit a beauty standard are the same as men who mutilate themselves trying to become them".

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635291668164.png

Classic MtF troon, hoping to score a hot Real Girl (not Gloomy, but the guy he's quoting)

And since Gloomy is checking the thread, I wonder if he remembers admitting to people that he gets off to murdering and beheading women, admitting he hates women, etc. This was many years ago when he went by Mister Sandman, but he was still a functioning (barely) NEET adult.

Looking through his posts, he's the typical "My Empathy Is High!! I Love Everyone!! I'm A Sof Baby Gorl uvu" tranny commenter. Why do all psycho trannies talk/type the same exact way? At least it's a good indicator that you need to stay away from them. They're hiding something vile, with not-so-pure intentions every time.

edit; RIGHT, how could I have forgotten? He used to post shotacon on Facepunch. He absolutely loved that shit. He's definitely your troon bingo card winner: hates women, wants to fuck women, loves shotacon, ugly as fuck, and talks like a faggot.
1635292786506.png

At least he is speaking SOME reason: It's okay to not want to fuck someone. Especially if they look like this^

Last edited:

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
I miss the old FP. Knockout makes me so sad. it's like all well adjusted people have been swapped with autistic trans furries and coomers. I just wanna hang out n post about things like its 2010 again. are there any old school forums around that aren't poisoned by the most braindead opinions? haven't explored this forum much, maybe the answer is here, but I figured ppl here would know other spots.
I don't think there's anywhere left untouched these days. Along with the entire internet mostly using the same 6 websites, trannies, being inextricably linked with autism, dominate the tech field and site moderation positions.

It's at least fun to watch people slowly get sick of the endless tranny victim complex, crying that people are taking their rights away because god forbid someone doesn't want to touch their infested frankensnatch/frankenpenis, or doesn't think 7 year olds are old enough to decide to opt in for life changing hormone replacement and surgery.

Conan

Gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth
kiwifarms.net
knockouter had enough of troons hivemind and sperged out to write schizo wall of text

I told them the exact same thing months ago.
Nothing could be done, nobody'd listen.
Yards of nonsense are turned out in response to posts like this. It is childish nonsense, this cant and humbug about "freedom" or "identity".

Conan said:
The level of mentally ill members has increased both as the natural result of aging perverts becoming more perverted and attracting more perverts
and as more sane members are culled to appease the mods who are themselves either mentally ill
or browbeat into submission by the court of forum opinion.
Now they're seeing, just as I saw, the end result of all of this. They chose not to listen, it was far easier to brush it off as bigotry, trolling,
These few sane people are one by one realizing nothing ever really happens until the old show breaks down, until they become the one the others come for next.

We tried our best, we warned them about the lines of policy being pursued. They chose to stand with the rapacious rabble, hoping it would shield them from future wrong-think lynching.

DinoJesus

kiwifarms.net
Knockout is amazing in that they've fostered a community were it's not at all uncommon to have a (not so) borderline pedophile lecture you on your sins for being republican, advocate for assassinations and detention camps, complain about gun laws, and then proceed to lecture you on the morality of not liking the newest season of Rick and Morty. Meanwhile his avatar is an obvious crop of a guro doujins and he's grooming kids on discord.

Like I think they may be beyond neogaf at this point in terms of insanity.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
Knockout is amazing in that they've fostered a community were it's not at all uncommon to have a (not so) borderline pedophile lecture you on your sins for being republican, advocate for assassinations and detention camps, complain about gun laws, and then proceed to lecture you on the morality of not liking the newest season of Rick and Morty. Meanwhile his avatar is an obvious crop of a guro doujins and he's grooming kids on discord.

Like I think they may be beyond neogaf at this point in terms of insanity.
I miss the days when lunatics like Yawmwen or whatever his name was were mocked, now you get banned for disagreeing with him. If you dare to suggest their weird communist ideologies are less than perfect the mods will find an excuse to ban you, usually "shitposting", which just means you made too many posts disagreeing with the commie troons.