Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Fitzgerald

kiwifarms.net
IIRC: The best part about "my hot wetdream" was that the entire thing was a troll and FP had a reddit moment and fucked with some random kid on facebook for no reason.
I don't recall them weening out on his fb but the dan was boobies thing was a inside joke seen on so many avatars and the occassional inside joke meme on LMAO pics.

The best thread that was not recorded on wikipunch (i believe) or archived was the one about some user scamming a pedo for money. I still have it bookmarked on my read later from years ago but never got a chance to read it in full *sigh*
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 12.32.59 am.png

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1633727739239.png

That should be the last old thread to post.

Holy fuck that forum, never thought it would end up like this.

1633725523672.png

I'm not sure if Fast Threads has degenerated or is the same as ever...

Dragon Quest composer Koichi Sugiyama passed away, but this thread wouldn't be complete without troons making it about themselves and how composer hurt their feelings for having different opinions as majority of old folks do.
1633727843406.png

1633727881045.png

Not surprised by the Resetera crossover.

big rig 42

fat british cunt
kiwifarms.net
Knockout continues to be a bunch of fucking dumbasses lol. Just checked in on it for the first time in a long while, and they're still on the same shit track they've been on.

The funniest thing a year or two ago was when one of the users I didn't like got banned for a few days I'd make another account and pretend to be an alt and they'd extend their ban. Never checked IPs. I don't think it works anymore, since they finally added that basic fucking functionality. I'm too lazy to dig through the site, do they still have those annoying jannies from months ago?

Heh. I just checked. they're still having arguments about the loli profile pic shit. How hard is it to just not be a pedo? It's obvious the mods don't care about it since they've allowed it for so long.

Conan

Gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth
kiwifarms.net

big rig 42

fat british cunt
kiwifarms.net
What is Knockouts obsession with trannies? Like, holy fucking hell. It’s non stop posting about “Yeah, we trannies have REALLY STINKY SHIT” or some other disgusting TMI shit. It doesn’t make you quirky or anything.

They all seem to circlejerk around their troon leader Eris. IIRC he’s living with that former mod Craptasket. He must reeeaaalllyy be living the dream there, fucking a troon every fucking day. I used to have an alt in their main discord and Eris constantly posted about “omg he nut in me, plowed my ass” or some fucking nasty shit and the creeps would eat it up like “omg such a fun time sounds like!!” .

As perfectly said above, the pride disgusting people have in being disgusting.

cwcville

the truest nation
kiwifarms.net
it's because the users of these forums came from facepunch, which hosted mainly garrys mod and source content.
those games attracts autists like moths to a lightbulb, so after a while the autists stayed there, trooning each other out. eventually almost every autist become a tranny.

then when garry closed the forums all normal users fucked off while the troon autists couldn't live without a forum to suck eachother off, so they made knockout

the rest is history.

Last edited:

big rig 42

fat british cunt
kiwifarms.net
KO on ResetEra https://knockout.chat/thread/29462/1
the irony is palpable

View attachment 2625917
View attachment 2625918
View attachment 2625919
(not an actual KO ban message, they're just typing it in their post)
What the fuck are they talking about? You can entirely get banned for wrongthink on knockout lol. That website is a hivemind to the max and you get dogpiled if you step out of line.

Id honestly rather use ResetEra. At least the lolcows on that site are funny, rather than just fucking gross on Knockout.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dick Justice

If you say "normie" you are that which you condemn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is Knockouts obsession with trannies? Like, holy fucking hell. It’s non stop posting about “Yeah, we trannies have REALLY STINKY SHIT” or some other disgusting TMI shit. It doesn’t make you quirky or anything.

They all seem to circlejerk around their troon leader Eris. IIRC he’s living with that former mod Craptasket. He must reeeaaalllyy be living the dream there, fucking a troon every fucking day. I used to have an alt in their main discord and Eris constantly posted about “omg he nut in me, plowed my ass” or some fucking nasty shit and the creeps would eat it up like “omg such a fun time sounds like!!” .

As perfectly said above, the pride disgusting people have in being disgusting.
Troons are overwhelmingly narcissists and KO is overwhelmingly troons. QED.

Pour one out for our nigga boys.