Facepunch/Knockout Forums - A "welcoming" gaming and lifestyle community

Natalia the Sluice

kiwifarms.net
I miss the days when lunatics like Yawmwen or whatever his name was were mocked, now you get banned for disagreeing with him. If you dare to suggest their weird communist ideologies are less than perfect the mods will find an excuse to ban you, usually "shitposting", which just means you made too many posts disagreeing with the commie troons.
Yeah, I mean honestly the fact that Ryu-Gi at peak insanity wouldn't even stand out too much on current knockout says it all.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
What is the troon/nontroon ratio on the site these days? Feels like at least 30% troon, maybe higher. Every other user seems to at some point start rambling about their TMI tranny experiences as if anyone actually wants to know.

NogginKnocker

kiwifarms.net
It's just sad to see how low they've reached in terms of being a """welcoming""" gaming and lifestyle forums. The trannies are no longer hiding the fact that they are censoring and banning every sane user who dares to question their shit opinions.
image_2021-10-27_212818.png
Don't you just love it when some blue user trannies scan other users' profiles for any sign of wrongthink?

Also shoutout to ficool2, the developer for Hammer++ who got permabanned for daring to oppose life changing gender surgeries for underaged children - his response made the troons seeth hard and call him a transphobe:
KO2.png
Later on they tried to get his Hammer++ thread deleted because its "immoral" to use his tools.

NogginKnocker

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2664287
View attachment 2664284
View attachment 2664286

The revolution is under siege. Paranoia is at a all time high.
Lost it at "completely average people"

EDIT:
A classic Knockout moment: news story about some random guy slapping a cop unprovoked, besides the usual ACAB bullshit you have this troon claiming injustice about the felony
image_2021-10-28_024718.png
So slapping an officer of the law is entirely justified but don't you dare misgender a man in a dress otherwise you'll go straight to the gulag you racist bigot.

Last edited:

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635386907493.png

The country must be regulated like the KO forum. Silence them.

I miss the days when lunatics like Yawmwen or whatever his name was were mocked, now you get banned for disagreeing with him. If you dare to suggest their weird communist ideologies are less than perfect the mods will find an excuse to ban you, usually "shitposting", which just means you made too many posts disagreeing with the commie troons.
I miss the old FP. Knockout makes me so sad. it's like all well adjusted people have been swapped with autistic trans furries and coomers. I just wanna hang out n post about things like its 2010 again. are there any old school forums around that aren't poisoned by the most braindead opinions? haven't explored this forum much, maybe the answer is here, but I figured ppl here would know other spots.
The old FP is why we're here. KO is a website populated by furries and transpeople who were formerly bullies who hated furries and transpeople. Its what makes them especially zealous.

Natalia the Sluice

kiwifarms.net
At this point this thread feels like a life raft for all the normal people who left but still are nostalgic for their memories of fp. Their community feels like it's literally self imploding.

They're producing nothing, and simultaneously banning all the relevant developers and modders from their site. Yet they'll still pretend they're not losing users.

KO, you're not the go to gmod forum. People aren't accidently stumbling upon the site to find gmod sweps. You don't have enough of an incoming audience to start banning regulars. Either you keep your dumb regulars happy or you're gonna slowly hemmorage them.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
At this point this thread feels like a life raft for all the normal people who left but still are nostalgic for their memories of fp. Their community feels like it's literally self imploding.

They're producing nothing, and simultaneously banning all the relevant developers and modders from their site. Yet they'll still pretend they're not losing users.

KO, you're not the go to gmod forum. People aren't accidently stumbling upon the site to find gmod sweps. You don't have enough of an incoming audience to start banning regulars. Either you keep your dumb regulars happy or you're gonna slowly hemmorage them.
To be honest I'm embarrassed I stuck around for as long as I have. Most of the normal users either seemed to just never move over when Garry finally put the forum out of its misery, or got banned over time for wrong think. I only really stuck around because the internet is just garbage in general these days so the alternatives aren't really any better.

NogginKnocker

kiwifarms.net
Getting banned on Facepunch was the norm, however I was a member for a long time and never got banned once. Once I realized KO exists as a replacement I went ahead and made an account there, before I knew it I got banned for being an alt of a banned user. (lol) It took me a lot of effort to convince the jannies that I'm a returning user and not an alt yet it took almost zero effort to get permabanned for "bad faith arguing" (aka wrongthink)
I hate to say it but the general attitude, toxicity, hostility and lack of opinion diversity from the moderation team and the usual clique of trannies literally made me way more prejudiced against their community - and their continuous toxic attitude continues to further alienate their own group from other people as they present themselves as always right and oppressed as much as other minority groups.

1635400690881.png
Anyone notice how they treat every piece of criticism they get as an attack on their own existence? Also the lack of self awareness as they justify everything because muh transition trauma

Last edited:

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
Getting banned on Facepunch was the norm, however I was a member for a long time and never got banned once. Once I realized KO exists as a replacement I went ahead and made an account there, before I knew it I got banned for being an alt of a banned user. (lol) It took me a lot of effort to convince the jannies that I'm a returning user and not an alt yet it took almost zero effort to get permabanned for "bad faith arguing" (aka wrongthink)
I hate to say it but the general attitude, toxicity, hostility and lack of opinion diversity from the moderation team and the usual clique of trannies literally made me way more prejudiced against their community - and their continuous toxic attitude continues to further alienate their own group from other people as they present themselves as always right and oppressed as much as other minority groups.

View attachment 2665909
Anyone notice how they justify every piece of criticism they get as an attack on their own existence? Also the lack of self awareness as they justify everything because muh transition trauma
The guy you're quoting and Psychedelic Lizard make me more viscerally uncomfortable than 99.99% of people I've ever encountered on the internet. PL talking about how he got his balls cut off to own the chuds sounds like the biggest, most delusional self-own I have ever heard of. Honestly, if it weren't for the wonders (or terrors) of modern medicine, they wouldn't be able to transition in the first place, this shit seems so stupid.

Last edited:

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
schizopost.PNG

Can anyone decode this schizo mess of a post from their tranny thread? I have absolutely no idea what the fuck he's talking about. What is so hard to understand about men who like men are gay, men who like women are straight which is a concept 99.9% of people on this planet have no issue with understanding.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2666200
Can anyone decode this schizo mess of a post from their tranny thread? I have absolutely no idea what the fuck he's talking about. What is so hard to understand about men who like men are gay, men who like women are straight which is a concept 99.9% of people on this planet have no issue with understanding.

Let me take a swing at understanding this...

This person believes that terms like gay and straight are useless because they fail to convey what a person is actually attracted to. This is because they dislike idea that these terms emphasize that sexuality is based on biological traits instead personality traits.

Eg,
Gay = attracted to men (not males, but self-identified men), but it doesn't tell if somebody is attracted to masculine men or feminine men.

Traditionally being a man who was attracted to men (gay) simply meant liking penis (male) regardless of anything, but with the rise of girldick that has become meaningless. This person understands sexuality in terms of personality and wants to be able to convey their personality preference with a term that was previously as simple as gay. They argue that the terms Ace (asexual, claiming a complete lack of sexual attraction) and pansexual (sexual attraction to "everything") do a good job at simplifying how one declares their sexual attraction. Oddly enough, they make no mention of gay men who are fine with both masculine men and feminine men, but have no interest in biological women or transpeople for biological reasons.

They seem to be an English second language person who wants their languages traits to be part of English. Languages like Spanish and German do things like assign concepts and items genders. What is interesting is that these aspects of these languages offend transpeople and feminists, whence why we have LatinX.

The guy you're quoting and Psychedelic Lizard make me more viscerally uncomfortable than 99.99% of people I've ever encountered on the internet. PL talking about how he got his balls cut off to own the chuds sounds like the biggest, most delusional self-own I have ever heard of. Honestly, if it weren't for the wonders (or terrors) of modern medicine, they wouldntbe able to transition in the first place, this shit seems so stupid.

I also get a strange uneasiness about it. The crazy you see on Resetera is cliquishness derived from elitism, everyday bigotry and absent mindedness. This crazy feels almost fanatical and dangerous. Its hard to describe, but it reminds of the SA Goons.

Daniel

kiwifarms.net
From Garry's Mod shenanigans discussion into this insane crap. Sometimes I wonder how a community can drastically change like that. And sometimes I just wanna forget that I was once part of that community... sigh.

It's really weird seeing familiar names that you were used to talk to turn out to behave almost like a lolcow. It's really baffling.

Esotericism

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2666200
I was writing a post about this earlier in fact, but decided to delete my ramblings, but that post perfectly describes their mindset. For most people, sex and gender (which I disagree with its existence, it should be renamed "presentation" or something. Fuck you John Money) need to agree. For instance, I'm a heterosexual male, so I'm attracted to biological women that present themselves as women. I am not attracted to biological women that call themselves men, and I'm not attracted to biological men that present themselves as women. Simple as.

"But Esotericism!" you may protest, "What if you're attracted to a MtF without the knowledge of them being biologically male, does that mean you're gay?" No, of course not. There is literally no difference in my mind from this scenario and something along the lines of Oedipus, Oedipus did not know he was fucking his mom, much like I didn't know I was attracted to a man. Congrats fella, you tricked me, now get the fuck away from me.

People on sites like Knockout and other similar places, like half of discord, are either so sexually depraved that they only care about presentation (eg, "If it's cute, fuck it" or "any hole is a goal") or they're so desperate that they no longer have the ability to care about biological sex. If I showed two feminine people to them, and one has a dick, and the other has a vagina, chances are nearly everyone on that site would rather fuck the one with a vagina. Anyone else who says they'd fuck the tranny instead is either coping, or mentally ill. These people are only able to exist because of absurd nuances in modern day sociological/psychological theory, yet they themselves lack any nuance.

NogginKnocker

kiwifarms.net
1635446995043.png
General troon provides meaningful statistics and facts about how lesbians are prone to rape more than transwomen but completely disregards the fact that a few months ago him and his band of schizos defended CWC who raped his own demented mother as they banned people who dared to misgender him.

I swear to god someone should just go into that hivemind and call him out on that in front of everyone.

BlazikenLover

Cock lover was taken.
kiwifarms.net
I recall nearly two years ago asking how they kept afloat and I was told that they were doing fine and subsisting off donations from their users. Guess running a website with so little traffic (compared to Facepunch, which I recall Garry often bitched about the costs) must be cheap.