• “We paied them 1300 and i think they doxxed me”

Far Cry threadNew post-apocalyptic game incoming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Doc Cassidy, Feb 29, 2016.

1. I like to think it’s a Bliss-induced halucination.

• Like Like x 1
    Corypheus

Corypheus Totally not evil

kiwifarms.net
  2. there's a radio station that talks about how moscow was nuked in a terrorist attack and the us is on high alert

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Worst ending since kotor 2 wow

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Here are some lulzier bugs I've encountered while playing.

HALP IM STUCK IN A BUNK BED

fc5bug1.png

fc5bug.png fc5bug2.png Untitled.png

Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu 2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. what are your opinions on far cry 5?

I personally enjoyed it so far and I am replaying it (though not doing the final region missions because it despawns enemies)

my only gripe is that after beating the game enemies no longer spawn, and you can't individually replay outposts

• Agree Agree x 2
    UncleMoeLester

UncleMoeLester cum ration connoisseur, based trap
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I like it, I just think the endings suck dick.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Who is the sweetest misunderstood cinnamon roll and why is it a tie between John and Jacob?

Valiant

Valiant Salty Space Bitch
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

8. This looks like it could be cool! It takes place during after the nuclear holocaust at the end of 5. Post apocalyptic Far Cry sounds fun.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Doc Cassidy

Doc Cassidy Notorious Bum Driller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm okay with this, Far Cry has always had spin offs and settings that are incredible. Blood Dragon is one of my top games.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Valiant

kiwifarms.net
  10. Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me three or more times, shame on me.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. They've half-assed the season pass of FC5 so they could make another game?

kiwifarms.net
  12. I was severely dissapointed in the Season Pass stuff, the Vietnam one felt really rushed and would of liked a bit more story or less of a linear landscape, Mars was eh, didn't finish it. But the movies DLC was actually pretty awesome FUCKING FIGHTING A BLOOD DRAGON COME THE FUCK ON HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT ENJOY THAT SHIT.

Here's a question though, fucking Joseph is still alive and you're trapped in the bunker with him til at least the fallout is over and that's no good, it's a real open situation and makes me want more (it's ok we're all a lil thirsty for him). Will this be a hard sequel right after the end with some prologue or skip right to the good post-apoc stuff? Technically you can go out at 72 hrs, but if you're really safety orientated, you can wait for at least 14 weeks, then 1/100,ooth of radioactive material remains

Valiant

kiwifarms.net
  13. Lol @ buying a season pass.

You have to look at what's created and then decide if it's worth it

Yeah, Far Cry 5 was a blast so hopefully they address the issues with forcing you to do story missions and really go all out. If they can take Far Cry 5 and build a good story around it I'll be happy af.

Doc Cassidy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The teaser implies that it takes place a good while after the end of FC5 so I'm guessing that you're playing as a different character which is good imo.

Doc Cassidy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I didn't get the season pass because I don't see the point. I've watched a bunch of reviews on YT. The last DLC was some kind of zombie mode but with ugly maps that looked like they were made by the community.

I hope they do something about the AI, I remember watching planes crash into mountains, spawn inside a tree, NPCs drive a destroyed vehicle, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #116 D.Angus, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:29 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:46 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Black dangerhair lesbians v progressive

Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. [​IMG]

Thank you Ubisoft, I was getting bored beating the Bethesda horse.

Looking forward to seeing all the game journos that were wringing their hands about Far Cry 4's cover (because Asian people apparently look caucasian) and writhing in abject agony about how Far Cry 5 didn't have Trump nailed to a cross lavish all over this cover and say how it's a fantastic course correction before the game even comes out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    _blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. From Skyrim with guns to Fallout with guns

kiwifarms.net
  20. Sadly yes, that is the cover, you can preorder it right now and the special edition give you the most gay ass bike you can even imagine

Screenshot_1505.jpg

• Winner  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.