Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
Far cry 5s ending was shite. If you haven't reached the end yet then all I will say is don't expect something good lol.

The fact The Father was right is just exceptional. It makes the entire adventure pointless, kills all the characters that you like, and makes your character a piece of shit for killing people that were actually right, even if they were insane.

It was lazily written IMO, it has as much sense as a GM going "rocks fall, everyone dies" Just replace rocks with nukes.

And I thought far cry 4s "pull the trigger and win" ending was bad.
I like to think it’s a Bliss-induced halucination.

Reactions: c-no

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here are some lulzier bugs I've encountered while playing.

HALP IM STUCK IN A BUNK BED

fc5bug1.png

fc5bug.png
fc5bug2.png
Untitled.png

• Feels
Reactions: The Last Stand

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what are your opinions on far cry 5?

I personally enjoyed it so far and I am replaying it (though not doing the final region missions because it despawns enemies)

my only gripe is that after beating the game enemies no longer spawn, and you can't individually replay outposts

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is the sweetest misunderstood cinnamon roll and why is it a tie between John and Jacob?

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
They've half-assed the season pass of FC5 so they could make another game?

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was severely dissapointed in the Season Pass stuff, the Vietnam one felt really rushed and would of liked a bit more story or less of a linear landscape, Mars was eh, didn't finish it. But the movies DLC was actually pretty awesome FUCKING FIGHTING A BLOOD DRAGON COME THE FUCK ON HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU NOT ENJOY THAT SHIT.

Here's a question though, fucking Joseph is still alive and you're trapped in the bunker with him til at least the fallout is over and that's no good, it's a real open situation and makes me want more (it's ok we're all a lil thirsty for him). Will this be a hard sequel right after the end with some prologue or skip right to the good post-apoc stuff? Technically you can go out at 72 hrs, but if you're really safety orientated, you can wait for at least 14 weeks, then 1/100,ooth of radioactive material remains

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've half-assed the season pass of FC5 so they could make another game?
Lol @ buying a season pass.

You have to look at what's created and then decide if it's worth it

I'm okay with this, Far Cry has always had spin offs and settings that are incredible. Blood Dragon is one of my top games.
Yeah, Far Cry 5 was a blast so hopefully they address the issues with forcing you to do story missions and really go all out. If they can take Far Cry 5 and build a good story around it I'll be happy af.

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will this be a hard sequel right after the end with some prologue or skip right to the good post-apoc stuff?
The teaser implies that it takes place a good while after the end of FC5 so I'm guessing that you're playing as a different character which is good imo.

Miller

You're gonna extract HIM?!
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ buying a season pass.
You have to look at what's created and then decide if it's worth it
I didn't get the season pass because I don't see the point. I've watched a bunch of reviews on YT. The last DLC was some kind of zombie mode but with ugly maps that looked like they were made by the community.

Yeah, Far Cry 5 was a blast so hopefully they address the issues with forcing you to do story missions and really go all out. If they can take Far Cry 5 and build a good story around it I'll be happy af.
I hope they do something about the AI, I remember watching planes crash into mountains, spawn inside a tree, NPCs drive a destroyed vehicle, etc.

Reactions: Doc Cassidy

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thank you Ubisoft, I was getting bored beating the Bethesda horse.

Looking forward to seeing all the game journos that were wringing their hands about Far Cry 4's cover (because Asian people apparently look caucasian) and writhing in abject agony about how Far Cry 5 didn't have Trump nailed to a cross lavish all over this cover and say how it's a fantastic course correction before the game even comes out.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino