• ”Dear leader's justice is so swift.”

Far Cry threadNew post-apocalyptic game incoming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Doc Cassidy, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Just watched the trailer on the Game Awards.... and it looks like its essentially Mad Max if all the mutants and degenerates of the wasteland were millennial fuckups. It's essentially Berkeley in about two years.

Looks like you also play as SuperCop from Far Cry 5 after the "Good" Ending.

So... I'm very, very cautiously intrigued, but I'm also gonna reneg what I said earlier and say the game journos are gonna say this game is racist since the two black girls on the cover are the main villains (which, considering its a Far Cry game shouldn't be a surprise), and probably another half dozen words ending in "-phobic" and "-ist".

Honestly probably gonna enjoy the controversies more than I will enjoy the game itself.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    _blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Far Cry is now becoming more like COD now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Ratko_Falco

Ratko_Falco Отац, Сине и Свети Дух

kiwifarms.net
  3. i could be wrong but maybe far cry new dawn could be a Stand-alone expansion due to the facts it still place in Hope County, Montana and game game only cost $40.

johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Doc Cassidy

Doc Cassidy Notorious Bum Driller
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. And lo and behold, the trailer pretty much has Seed alive and well. I won't be surprised if they try to make him into a "redeemed villain" when most people playing through the game just want to kill him.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. So: FarCry, but set in Fallout, with a Borderlands color palette and Painkiller weapons?

Color me intrigued.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Krokodil Overdose

Krokodil Overdose [|][||][||][|_]

kiwifarms.net
  7. That gay bike is an Amazon pre order. I see other pre orders where that bike isn't included.

• Informative Informative x 1
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Be honest with me, did you really want to ride that thing in a post apocalyptic setting? is just asking to be shot to oblivion

• Agree Agree x 2
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm feeling neutral, the idea not bad but it's Ubisoft so I'm going to wait to see and hear more

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I can't imagine the butthurt it would cause if this game let's you hunt down the sheboons with christian cultist man.

Alfons Schmitler

Alfons Schmitler Landscape Artist

kiwifarms.net
  11. While one can dislike the Christian Cultist Man getting away with it, teaming up with him will no doubt lead to some autistic salt. More so if people are dumb enough to think the game must be racist for having black women as the main villains.

• Agree Agree x 1
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Guess they learned from Primal that it's best to just admit you're also recycling the game map alongside everything else.

They might just do a switcharoo like in 3.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Seed was right he dindunuffin.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I just want Blood Dragon 2: Neon Boogaloo.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Jackass RN

Jackass RN Schmuck in Scrubs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.