• "I hope your site crashes sometime in the near future."

Plagued Furries

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Holdek, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Sounds like a description of social cancer metastasizing. Every time you lose a healthy cell, you get ten cancer cells.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. Artdecade being Artdecade again.

[​IMG]

http://archive.is/C7dhq

He's hiding comments with slurs and links to 8chan, but not hiding the dude with an actual Hitler icon.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. It's a fetish thing, at least as far as the Nazi thing goes. There are plenty of people around who're into dressing up like a Nazi and being all edgy in the bedroom, so no surprise that there are also some people into putting a Nazi uniform on their fursuit. What I don't get is where any furry thinks they have the moral high ground necessary to go kink shaming anyone else for their reprehensible fetishes.

kiwifarms.net
  4. With how much I'm starting to post in this thread, I worry it borders on powerleveling.

Anyway,

A very popular fursuit maker by the name of wild_life on Twitter is getting called out for their dogfuckery from around 7 years ago. Why this information is just now gaining traction with furries I will never know. The name of this artist has changed throughout the years and upon their initial callout (again, 7 years ago) they quit furry and then mysteriously popped back up making fursuits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qit466u79yrnl36/AAALu63hFIjFuUzXtDoNube-a?dl=0 a dropbox of evidence

https://twitter.com/InvestigatingAR/status/855573783033241600 the Twitter thread that started it all

[​IMG]

And that is the profile in question, nearly 8k followers but I predict it to be below 5k before the month ends.

While this person is potential cow material, they seem to have either gotten smarter with hiding their bedroom life or have quit cold turkey.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I was going to say something on how intolerant he is of certain groups of people, but then he goes and says he's not tolerant, because he's actually a communist. The interesting thing is that couldn't you call his words of hatred towards people who aren't leftists bigotry? He has hatred for an out-group. I haven't checked the definition of "bigotry" in a while, so maybe I'm wrong, but I just love it when he all but admits that him being intolerant of other people is exactly the same thing that he hates them for. Pot, meet kettle.

Also, they were shitposting at him with "bigotry?" That's great, man! Gotta love people fucking with an oversensitive snowflake.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Reynard

Reynard The Great Furry Traitor Enemy

kiwifarms.net
  6. AD strikes me as all bark and no bite. If he was truly the big bad commie he wishes to be, he would be bragging about going to antifa rallies and even then he'd probably get smacked down during one. The antifa thread is full of examples of these idiots getting the beatdowns they deserve.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Agree. It strikes me as a person bitching on their little corner of a blog site (like FA, DA, Tumblr, etc.), yet has few if any actual followers. So bitching ultimately serves no other purpose than to make him feel like he's "taking a stand," like he's making a difference by doing something when in reality he is actually not really doing anything.

• Agree Agree x 5
    UtopiaGuy

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  8. The definition of slacktivism.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Reynard

kiwifarms.net
  9. A twitter account popped up today to expose an active furry Bestiality Telegram group with almost 1000 members:

https://twitter.com/Exposethefandom/status/856532626085163008
    archive.is/4SRjB

IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG

Of course some furries are responding exactly as you'd expect, by screaming FAKE NEWS! "TROLLS!" and dismissing it.

IMG_3955.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    JFKdestroyer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. So this tweet appeared on my timeline. Unsure on validity.
    (tweetsave)

Edit: Ninja'd

To add something useful, be sure to check the imgur link and archive it if you can. It lists all the members.

Edit 2: Oh hey someone did. https://archive.is/04OPe

#6090 That Darn Mimic, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    That Darn Mimic

That Darn Mimic Who's a good Mimic?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not only does it have over 1000 members, it is the second most popular Telegram chat on the Telegram Furlist (a site that compiles furry-related Telegram groups).
    [​IMG]
    http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Telegram_Furlist

Dominic "Video Wolf" Rodriguez, the guy who made that Fursonas documentary, appears to be a member (icon is a photo of him in fursuit). Could potentially be someone posing as him, though.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: And there's more zoophilia/bestiality Telegram groups on Telegram Furlist
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    #6091 nonnewtonian, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian You did a bad job with me, God!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Dogfucking is very, very popular among furries.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Zootopia didn't deserve this

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Battlechili

Battlechili Dang it Ron Paul

kiwifarms.net
  14. Furry: nazis, commies, pedos, dogfuckers, and people that fake disabilities to bring service dogs to conventions. They do it all, people!

• Feels Feels x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It's the inevitable tragic fate of any film about cartoon animals.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Pointless Pedant

Pointless Pedant Fuck this guy for using a Kyo avatar.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well it didn't take long for the people implicated in this leak to start spinning it as "TROLLING" (the furry fandom version of "FAKE NEWS!"), trying desperately to cover their tracks, coming up with some conspiracy that someone randomly added 900 furries to a fake group and took screenshots of it.

ugh.PNG

Ah yes, the classic ol' troll where you set up a fake bestiality telegram group that mirrors the second largest furry telegram group on this list of furry telegram groups and invite completely random people to it, and then you leak the fake user list and real group gets shut down as a result. Ahh... I remember pulling that one back in the day...

One of the people who was really pushing this was a user called "@BovineRoyalty" who went and set their Twitter account to private after people started questioning why a troll would go through all that effort.

EDIT: Almost forgot this great development yesterday:

Foxler and his gang of SovCit nutcases had a meetup.
    C-SoWGpXgAIPmJ7.jpg
    Kahuki, being a complete nutjob, couldn't just write up a post saying "Hey everyone come to my house at this date and time. No minors please." Oh no. He had to launch into one of his great SovCit legalese rants about what exactly IS the age of consent anyways and something about censorship.

sovcitnuttery.jpg
    Someone's trying their hardest to end up under surveillance by the FBI...

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #6096 JFKdestroyer, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    JFKdestroyer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. With all the scandals about furries getting busted for bestiality and paedophilia, I reckon the FBI probably has a few people watching them already. It's a strange job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's honestly rather amusing to think of FBI agents in fursuits looking for offenders at conventions. Sounds like it would be a Seth Rogan movie, but I've heard from a friend that that happens because some people do drugs in their rooms or something despite the large stance almost every con aside from Rainfurrest has against drug use at the con.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Reynard

kiwifarms.net
  19. So RainFurrest didn't just have diaper furs, it had stoned diaper furs. And they wonder why the hotel wouldn't have them back.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pointless Pedant

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I've heard of under-aged kids getting alcohol poisoning and some people ODing at Rainfurrest. This is what happens when your con staff gives absolutely zero fucks about anything.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Reynard

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.