Furry Convention Drama - Because you can't have a couple thousand dog fucking enthusiasts under the same roof without shit hitting the fan

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Xusho from all accounts is a pretty nice guy. He's known for doing fursuit videos in ASL with the big dorky paws on which in a weird way is impressive. I feel kinda bad for him because not only is he one of the few furry Youtubers nobody can really say anything bad about, but if I recall correctly he lives in Alaska so getting to CCFC is no small trip.

My best guess is he never has said anything for the sake of not stirring up drama which would be a furry first.

Corn Flakes

"Get in the bowl, Shinji!"
kiwifarms.net
Xusho from all accounts is a pretty nice guy. He's known for doing fursuit videos in ASL with the big dorky paws on which in a weird way is impressive. I feel kinda bad for him because not only is he one of the few furry Youtubers nobody can really say anything bad about, but if I recall correctly he lives in Alaska so getting to CCFC is no small trip.

My best guess is he never has said anything for the sake of not stirring up drama which would be a furry first.
Slightly autistic but genuine pre-coffee question: was Xusho born deaf or did he lose his hearing later in life? I'm having trouble understanding how to say his name, and it just occurred to me it may have been picked without concern for phonetics.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
So I took another look at the Xusho CCFC video and noticed this youtube account in the comments:

Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 7.51.58 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 7.52.09 PM.png

Bean/Gabu is the same person, he was Nitro's roommate at the time (no idea if he still is as of now) and he also wore the Bean fursuit that was made for the convention. I think he was also the roommate who "leaked" the fake ALS donation receipt on Nitro's behalf, but I don't know that definitively.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Kurosaki Ichigo

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
So I took another look at the Xusho CCFC video and noticed this youtube account in the comments:

View attachment 1630381View attachment 1630382

Bean/Gabu is the same person, he was Nitro's roommate at the time (no idea if he still is as of now) and he also wore the Bean fursuit that was made for the convention. I think he was also the roommate who "leaked" the fake ALS donation receipt on Nitro's behalf, but I don't know that definitively.
So, did someone actually donate? Or was Bean/Gabu just talking out of his ass about that money being raised for ALS?

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
So, did someone actually donate? Or was Bean/Gabu just talking out of his ass about that money being raised for ALS?
The basic gist about the CCFC donation scandal is that a lot of furries at the event donated thinking the money was going towards a charity (ALS Association), as charity donations are usually one of the small positives that come out of these events. It was announced at the end of the CCFC by Nitro that "over $4,000" was raised, however, someone who was close to Nitro claimed it was actually around $4,600.

Of that $4,600, the only money that ALS was able to confirm they received was a $217 donation someone made directly to the charity during the event. It's the only notable donation that skipped the middleman of Nitro.

It's widely believed that Nitro used the remaining $4,383 of the charity money to pay down some of the debts he racked up running the event, as even without comping most of the guests he promised, the event ran at a significant financial loss. When he was pressed on what happened to the money a few months after CCFC, he responded by going into DFE mode, but not before posting a screenshot of the $217 receipt and claiming he made it (despite that the receipt clearly showed the dox of the person who actually donated). A few weeks after that, someone got in touch with Nitro's roommate (believed to be Gabu/Bean but I can't confirm that) and Gabu forwarded a faked donation reciept on Nitro's behalf. Whether that was Nitro's idea or not, it backfired on Nitro heavily.

My personal thought on the matter is that while I don't think Nitro went into the CCFC event intentionally trying to rip anyone off, he planned things VERY poorly and it eventually blew up in his face, and his inability to take accountability for his mistakes only increased the animosity against him.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

Shrödinger’s Jew
kiwifarms.net
The basic gist about the CCFC donation scandal is that a lot of furries at the event donated thinking the money was going towards a charity (ALS Association), as charity donations are usually one of the small positives that come out of these events. It was announced at the end of the CCFC by Nitro that "over $4,000" was raised, however, someone who was close to Nitro claimed it was actually around $4,600.

Of that $4,600, the only money that ALS was able to confirm they received was a $217 donation someone made directly to the charity during the event. It's the only notable donation that skipped the middleman of Nitro.

It's widely believed that Nitro used the remaining $4,383 of the charity money to pay down some of the debts he racked up running the event, as even without comping most of the guests he promised, the event ran at a significant financial loss. When he was pressed on what happened to the money a few months after CCFC, he responded by going into DFE mode, but not before posting a screenshot of the $217 receipt and claiming he made it (despite that the receipt clearly showed the dox of the person who actually donated). A few weeks after that, someone got in touch with Nitro's roommate (believed to be Gabu/Bean but I can't confirm that) and Gabu forwarded a faked donation reciept on Nitro's behalf. Whether that was Nitro's idea or not, it backfired on Nitro heavily.

My personal thought on the matter is that while I don't think Nitro went into the CCFC event intentionally trying to rip anyone off, he planned things VERY poorly and it eventually blew up in his face, and his inability to take accountability for his mistakes only increased the animosity against him.

So much furry bullshit could be avoided if people just owned up to their mistakes and admitted that they weren’t prepared for something, weren’t aware of who somebody was or what was going on, and just did whatever was in their power to make it right as best they could.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
So much furry bullshit could be avoided if people just owned up to their mistakes and admitted that they weren’t prepared for something, weren’t aware of who somebody was or what was going on, and just did whatever was in their power to make it right as best they could.
That would take maturity and responsibility.

These are furries we’re talking about here, they generally greatly lack in both.

• Agree
Reactions: Tennis-Ball-Tony

santaclaus

kiwifarms.net
That would take maturity and responsibility.

These are furries we’re talking about here, they generally greatly lack in both.

They also know there's a whole constellation of parasocial freaks doing callouts for attention while pretending it's for moral benefit, and ghouls looking for soft targets to feed on even if they have to make up the reasons. There's no point in appeasing them and that's why Santa shits down their chimney.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
That doesn't work in this fandom. If you don't cover your tracks and shift blame you will be unpersoned and will probably lose everything in the process. The only winning move is not to play.

• Feels
Reactions: Jolly Copulation

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the double post, but I had a new Nitro update pop up: A bunch of furries noticed a new twitter pop up for a "Cyder The Donkey" and start mass-following furries.
1602629260547.png

He's got multiple accounts on social media, all of which were made within the last week: Twitter (archive), Instagram, Telegram: CyderDonkey, and TikTok. Anyways, some furry contacted "Cyder" and asked to see a photo of what he looked like IRL:
1602628285398.png

Yep, Nitro's back with a new fursona. And by New Fursona, I mean he got lazy and stole the photos from an online auction: (archive)
1602629346130.png

HOLY SHIT, and as I was typing this all out, someone re-activated the CCFC twitter and wrote this (archive)
1602629629772.png
1602629745251.png
1602629751695.png
1602629760241.png

I'm archiving all this shit, and I'll update this post when it's all over. Quite rarely do you get to witness an insane meltdown like this live.

:story:

EDIT 10/14/20: I updated my CCFC OP to include this new meltdown in its entirety. You can read it here (scroll down to act 4 if you're just interested in the meltdown)

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for the double post, but I had a new Nitro update pop up: A bunch of furries noticed a new twitter pop up for a "Cyder The Donkey" and start mass-following furries.
View attachment 1659929
He's got multiple accounts on social media, all of which were made within the last week: Twitter (archive), Instagram, Telegram: CyderDonkey, and TikTok. Anyways, some furry contacted "Cyder" and asked to see a photo of what he looked like IRL:
View attachment 1659897
Yep, Nitro's back with a new fursona. And by New Fursona, I mean he got lazy and stole the photos from an online auction: (archive)
View attachment 1659931

HOLY SHIT, and as I was typing this all out, someone re-activated the CCFC twitter and wrote this (archive)
View attachment 1659943View attachment 1659947View attachment 1659948View attachment 1659950
I'm archiving all this shit, and I'll update this post when it's all over. Quite rarely do you get to witness an insane meltdown like this live.

Don't forget to put this in your OP if you can fit it. I meant to get back to you sooner but I will be leaving a link to your work in mine.

Semper fi for all your work, buddy

Corn Flakes

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1659929
View attachment 1659897
View attachment 1659931

View attachment 1659943View attachment 1659947View attachment 1659948View attachment 1659950

Holy shit, that's just sad. How pathetic do you have to be to try to pull off such a blatant "oh, this is my cousin! Totally not me!" ploy?

• Agree
Reactions: Catch Your Breath

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that's just sad. How pathetic do you have to be to try to pull off such a blatant "oh, this is my cousin! Totally not me!" ploy?
I'll update properly once this meltdown is over, but here's the basic gist of what I'm witnessing:

Nitro is still desperate to be around other Pennsylvania furries, so he made a new account under the guise of that Donkey fursuit. He apparantly planned on buying the fursuit by offering $10,000 to the maker and tried to con them into sending the suit before Nitro sent the money. Someone warned the fursuit maker that Nitro was a known scammer and they decided to cancel the sale outright. Nitro then reactivated the CCFC twitter, went "FUCK ALL YOU FURRIES FOR BEING INTOLERANT NAZIS THAT WAS MY COUSIN, TOTALLY NOT ME", and tweeted this as "proof":
1602637262461.png

Someone aware of the upcoming legal situation informed me that Nitro's meltdown might also be triggered by him finally getting a call from the District Attorney for his charity fraud, but I can't prove that yet.

EDIT: LOL
1602638620557.png

EDIT 2: He came back to Twitter today and tweeted the contract he signed with the ALS association for some reason. It doesn't really prove anything other than the fact he signed a contract, but I'm including it here for archive reasons.
Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 5.17.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-10-14 at 5.18.56 PM.png

I've included full copies of the contract and my analysis of them in the CCFC writeup.

Last edited:

Chromatic Collector

Hazardous Materials
kiwifarms.net
Of course it's Cassmutt leading the charge against the CCFC meltdown. Hilarious considering she's scammed "wonderful people" as well.

Pinball, you've done godly work on that write up.
Legend has it there are still furries waiting over 3+ years for their art.

cykario

kiwifarms.net
Reg'd to say mad props Pinball for that epic CCFC writeup. Huge thumbs up for doing the digging on that.

Word on the street is something very major has gone down with the UK's biggest animal-fucker convention (ConFuzzled). Private twitter accounts for con staff up and down the ranks are ranting about major internal con drama.

One of my sources says it's something to do with Elfasi, the other says it's between CFz and the other three UK cons but has no details. Both mentioned resignations of senior and long term staff. This on top of the last two years where a bunch of senior staff have left or chased off by the now former chair and or directors.

Anyone got the inside track?

Last edited:

cykario

kiwifarms.net
Made contact with a few furs in the know who are Very Not Happy. This con has some serious skeletons in the closet.

Confuzzled has had at least two serious data breaches this year. Heard between six and ten in its 12-year history.

Latest breach involves a charity T-shirt order form which was set to allow anyone filling it out to view all entries. Full names, emails, addresses, social media and payment details of all the furfags filling it out.
My source close to the staff says "probably hundreds" of peoples data has been leaked and is now circulating.

Order form leak deets: https://twitter.com/Captain_Vulpine/status/1274364873191960576 / archive https://archive.md/a16oh

The con took the form down completely not long after. It was down for several months, CFZ says "due to technical issues".

Staff are under orders not to discuss the breaches in any way, internal or external. CFZ has threatened to take legal action against at least one person for "intentional interference in contractual relations" (aka tortious interference) and dismiss others.

And down the rabbit hole we go...

The convention is not and has never been registered as holding personal data - this is a requirement under UK law and has been since 1997. Search https://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Search for "ConFuzzled" - no results.

Fines for this can be up to £4,350 as of 2018: https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/ne...s-that-have-not-paid-the-data-protection-fee/

2000 attendees x £600 registration = £1.2m turnover. £60 fee, £600 fine...

My source put me in contact with to two people who had contacted the con. Both have received bans for asking about the leaks. One two years "we reserve to extend", another permanent. Both bans use CFZ's "rule one" and "the final word" of its code of conduct as a justification: "we can ban you for any reason or no reason and there is no right of discussion or appeal".
No reason is given, and all the emails end thus:

> Our decision in this matter is final and we will not respond to emails requesting further explanation nor to any complaints on the decision. We reserve the right to extend this restriction of attendance permanently without notice to you. No reason or explanation will be given. Your details have been circulated to other events for protection of the fandom, the community and ConFuzzled.

The third sentence is a direct breach of GDPR.

Source informs me that "Crimson Nova" on the CFz Directors board has been approaching other events. Conversations have been along the lines of "ban this person or we will ban your staff from Confuzzled".

Funny they don't do this about the Nazifurs they've had on security for the last three years, or the animal rapists. My source said many senior staff are close to Elfasi and hiding him.

More incoming... this rabbithole keeps on giving...