• When he runs out of money.

Votes: 775 62.8%
  • Never.

Votes: 191 15.5%
  • >2 years

Votes: 270 21.9%

• Total voters

ThunderPlunder

Sometimes you see the Shit, sometimes It sees you.
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting on HaberdasherA from Reddit to take it immediately. We all know how hard Haber wants Narco's cock.
Hell hath no fury like a troon-chaser scorned.

Im just patiently biding my time. I know that with Cosmo “taking a step back” from his constant sperging our only means that when he returns (like all good cows do) he will hit the ground running to make up for lost time in being a turbo-sperg

Stygian Evil

kiwifarms.net

I just found this and it got me thinking: does really narcissa want this guy to be elected?...
And then i found this...

So... yeaaah-- not that i hate spencer cause i don't but... people like narci (i'd like to say "lefties", but narci is more like STUPID and IGNORANT): THEY HATE SPENCER, which makes me want to support him for the lulz at least.

So i'm looking forward to narci being trolled non stop and also being offended by spencer's speeches... and Yang being like:

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Cosmo is the opposite of Free Speech

He wants people's real names, addresses and government ids (social security etc) listed next to online names so they can be shamed and hunted in real life for their speech.

Not to mention how ban happy he is towards anyone who disagrees with him.

But gibmedat2020 guys!

Lift

kiwifarms.net
Narcissa has resumed uploading Smash Ultimate videos to her Narcissa Smash YouTube channel today, her first uploads in 3 weeks. She also streamed live on YouTube for about 50 seconds with the usual no-cam setup, before stopping. Perhaps she is returning to her regular upload and stream activity now that she has moved back home. She has been lightly posting in her Discord the usual Smash-related content, and also talking about how she's been playing the game.

trance4lifeyo

I'm not impressed by your autism
kiwifarms.net
Narcissa has resumed uploading Smash Ultimate videos to her Narcissa Smash YouTube channel today, her first uploads in 3 weeks. She also streamed live on YouTube for about 50 seconds with the usual no-cam setup, before stopping. Perhaps she is returning to her regular upload and stream activity now that she has moved back home. She has been lightly posting in her Discord the usual Smash-related content, and also talking about how she's been playing the game.
I think uploading the vids can be therapeutic, but live streaming? Nah dude, it ain't time for that.

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net
The account would lose its blue checkmark anyway. Who cares if someone steals the @?

And 99% of the twatter's moderation are trannies who could revert anything for princess Narci.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
The account would lose its blue checkmark anyway. Who cares if someone steals the @?

And 99% of the twatter's moderation are trannies who could revert anything for princess Narci.
Considering how often he whines about what he "lost", I doubt he'd want to let go of the autism mark. I hope he put marks in his calendar for the days to re-active and delete it, and then misses it one day. Time of suicide?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino