• Never.

Votes: 232 15.7%
  • >2 years

Votes: 331 22.4%

• Total voters

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The account would lose its blue checkmark anyway. Who cares if someone steals the @?

And 99% of the twatter's moderation are trannies who could revert anything for princess Narci.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
The account would lose its blue checkmark anyway. Who cares if someone steals the @?

And 99% of the twatter's moderation are trannies who could revert anything for princess Narci.
Considering how often he whines about what he "lost", I doubt he'd want to let go of the autism mark. I hope he put marks in his calendar for the days to re-active and delete it, and then misses it one day. Time of suicide?

Kurosen

kiwifarms.net
If anyone is interested in this Andrew Yang guy cosmo keeps fawning over, he did an interview with Joe Rogan about a month ago which I somehow missed.

rabo

Make it soy!
kiwifarms.net
That was unconfirmed.
I was going to say, only one way to find out, and try to register that twitter handle, but then I realized that I hated twitter so fucking much I really couldn't be arsed to figure out his actual twitter was and how to try to register it.... Fuck twitter!

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
I was going to say, only one way to find out, and try to register that twitter handle, but then I realized that I hated twitter so fucking much I really couldn't be arsed to figure out his actual twitter was and how to try to register it.... Fuck twitter!
I tried it. Someone else can confirm, but twitter will automatically add a number after the "NarcissaWright" name if you try to take it. And if you try to remove the number, it won't let you take the name.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
people want to be reborn
That is exactly it: all of us have wanted to start over once, twice or maybe every day. It's just that some people are stupid enough to convince themselves that pretending to be a woman for the rest of their lives is a fair price - plus all the social "privileges" that come with the position.

Yet they're too stupid to realize the complete absurdity of the idea and that in no way can the benefits justify the utter insanity of becoming a girl for the "perks" that come with it. Anyone with real dysphoria would give an arm and a leg not to have to live that nightmare everyday but for the transtrenders like Cosmo, it's just a fun crazy wild ride! Who cares they're wasting their lives away?! Twitter is going to WORSHIP them!!!

Andrew Yang
If a guy is running for office on a campaign of "muh Twitter needs to be a public utility" then the USA deserves the shit state it finds itself in today. Fucked up priorities much? What about job shortage, public healthcare (or less shit private care) or violence? Nope. Twitter politics is the way to go for sure! USA! USA! :lit:

Asperger rantings aside, how do yall think this time AFK has been working for Cosmoboy? Any chance he's taking a good long look inward, figuring things out and applying deep, longlasting wholesome changes to his life or is he just jerking off to anime waifus and farting offline?

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
Any chance he's taking a good long look inward, figuring things out and applying deep, longlasting wholesome changes to his life or is he just jerking off to anime waifus and farting offline?
I think he is still playing the same games, but cut his online interactions to a much, much reduced audience consisting of the "Royal Guard" from Discord. Is it boring? Sure. Did he really move to back in with his parents? Nobody knows for sure. Is the lolcow milked dry at the moment? For sure.

I don't think any kind of real introspection happened at all with Narcissa. Why would she even do it? From her point of view everything is working out great. Yang will become President, the Patreon paypigs are continuing to give her money despite getting absolutely nothing in return, even the trolls on Discord got bored and left the scene. I expect this drought to continue for a few weeks if not months before we will have more definitive information about her whereabouts and streaming plans.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Habitual attention whores like Narcissa don't disappear like this unless things happened behind closed doors, but they always come back unless they're literally dead or incarcerated. If he moved back in with his parents it would entail a lot of drama and ego wounding since they would probably take issue with his lifestyle and that would dislodge him from his normal routine.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would he be ashamed of moving back in with his parents? He has done way more embarrassing shit and not cared. That plus his entitlement issues... I don't see why he'd be hiding for that reason

• Agree
Reactions: Knyttet

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Why would he be ashamed of moving back in with his parents? He has done way more embarrassing shit and not cared. That plus his entitlement issues... I don't see why he'd be hiding for that reason
The issue is that of two opposites. Moving back with your parents is either a sign of defeat that you're unable to function as an adult (yet), or that you're mature enough to take the L and tactically retreat for a while.

Except when you're a tranny streamer with no future, and it just means that a parent might barge in and demand you get a job, discrediting all the speedrun fame he still clings onto, realizing it has no merit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino